Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction

Went in this morning to try and get the JC mug. Waited about 20 minutes in the waiting room but it is saying it can't be added to the cart. I don't understand how it could be sold out in less than 20 min.

Last edited:
Went in this morning to try and get the JC mug. Waited about 20 minutes in the waiting room but it is saying it can't be added to the cart. I don't understand how it could be sold out in less than 20 min.
Happened to me too... so frustrating

Happened to me too... so frustrating
Other people were complaining about this, too. I wonder if there was a glitch because someone else posted that trying again later cleared up the problem. I'm guessing that these items will start showing up randomly on Shop Disney now, so just keep watching for them.

I purchased a couple of the bags through eBay that are missing the “Main Attraction” series tag. Seller states he bought it at WDW. Has anyone else ever purchased anything from these series that doesn’t have the tag???

I purchased a couple of the bags through eBay that are missing the “Main Attraction” series tag. Seller states he bought it at WDW. Has anyone else ever purchased anything from these series that doesn’t have the tag???
I don't know... I can understand tags getting ripped off in the store, but these are pretty hefty.
There is a site from China selling knock off items. (Aliexpress) They could be factory rejects.

Came across the Haunted Mansion pins on shopdisney this afternoon. Order went through. Now just crossing my fingers that it doesn't get cancelled. They also appear to still have Jungle Cruise pins. Seems that hasn't been as popular as others in the series. While Jungle Cruise isn't near the top of my favorite attractions, I thought the MMMA set was really nicely designed.

Anyone else consistently checking shop
Disney at least once a day to see if any MMTMA merch was uploaded?
I only collect the mugs but have managed to snag a few this way. I never get chosen for the merchpass 😕. Honestly happy that we are on the last month.. too much stress month to month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter