Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction

Melissa55

Mouseketeer
Anyone else here planning on collecting this series?

When they announced it, I pretty much decided immediately I would need all the plush Minnies from this line... I will probably get at least one set of ears and some pins too. I'm really excited to see what the Pirates of the Caribbean, It's a Small World, and Haunted Mansion Minnies look like especially, but I am sure I will love them all! Just a few more days until Space Mountain Minnie! ::MinnieMo

Not impressed so far, so I'll happily be skipping these.

Here's the one for Pirates. Not quite what I would have expected.

79803054_135167604616895_6759155179026210498_n.jpg

And the lackluster Space Mountain Minnie:
minnie-mouse-main-attraction-collection-shopdisney-announcement.jpg

I wish the Minnie's were smaller! I just do not have room for 12 big plush Minnie's. I'm going to get the pins every month. And anything else a la carte. Like this first month I can't wait to get the ears and that mug! It's all so pretty!! But next month, meh, probably just the pins and maybe a mug. It would be cool to get the ears each month but it's going to come down to cost at that point. In a perfect world I'd get pins, mug, and ears each month.
It is a little disappointing that the PotC Minnie doesn't have her dressed as a pirate. I feel like that's an opportunity missed.

Here's the one for Pirates. Not quite what I would have expected.
I agree, I was surprised by the Pirates design too. I don’t really like the way they did the skirt so I will have to see in person to decide. I love the Space Mountain Minnie though, I think she’s adorable.

I absolutely love this collection! I really want all the plush and hoping to scout for one headband that I really like. I'm thinking either Small World or Peter pan, we'll see.

I LOVE the space mountain collection. I'm not into plushes so don't care about those but the ears, pin, and backpack I love.

Does anyone know if you can get these items actually at the parks themselves? Or is it only in Disney stores?

I LOVE the space mountain collection. I'm not into plushes so don't care about those but the ears, pin, and backpack I love.

Does anyone know if you can get these items actually at the parks themselves? Or is it only in Disney stores?
I believe World of Disney at Disney Springs is set to get them. That’s the only Parks location I’ve heard about. Also ShopDisney.com of course.

I believe World of Disney at Disney Springs is set to get them. That’s the only Parks location I’ve heard about. Also ShopDisney.com of course.

Thank you! I've never tried to get a release like this before. Do they usually sell out quickly?

Thank you! I've never tried to get a release like this before. Do they usually sell out quickly?
I didn’t collect the Mickeys they did last year, so I’m not sure. I collect the LE Disney dolls and they generally sell out in stores the weekend of, not always but usually. I am planning at being at my Disney Store at opening tomorrow just in case. That’s what I have always done for the LE dolls and it’s kind of fun to be there for the store opening key ceremony.

I didn’t collect the Mickeys they did last year, so I’m not sure. I collect the LE Disney dolls and they generally sell out in stores the weekend of, not always but usually. I am planning at being at my Disney Store at opening tomorrow just in case. That’s what I have always done for the LE dolls and it’s kind of fun to be there for the store opening key ceremony.

Yeah unfortunately I will not be able to be at a store at opening tomorrow so I might try to do online. Do they start selling at midnight eastern?

Yeah unfortunately I will not be able to be at a store at opening tomorrow so I might try to do online. Do they start selling at midnight eastern?
Recently they have started releasing new LE Dolls at 7am EST/4am PST. I don’t know if that’s what they will do for the plush though.

Well, the line was MUCH longer than I thought at my local store. I arrived 30 minutes before store opening and there were probably 200 people in line, although a lot were in groups. I was #31 for the plush. They ran out of tickets for the ears before they got to me. Next month I will have to get there extremely early since they’re releasing a new LE Cinderella doll the same day and I want her in addition to the Minnie plush. The life of a collector.

I tried to order some pins on shopdisney this morning. They show in stock, but when I go to check out, they’re sold out. If I can’t get all 12 sets, I don’t really want any. So, their loss. I’ll keep my money this year.

I tried to order some pins on shopdisney this morning. They show in stock, but when I go to check out, they’re sold out. If I can’t get all 12 sets, I don’t really want any. So, their loss. I’ll keep my money this year.
That’s so strange! Usually if they’re sold out, you can’t add something to your bag. Were you trying on mobile or desktop? I have seen people complain that when they can’t check out on one, they can on the other, which is so inconvenient. I wish they would get their act together with the website, they’ve had so many glitches.

Anyone know if it’s one item each per person at the Disney store and at magic kingdom like it was for online?

Anyone know if it’s one item each per person at the Disney store and at magic kingdom like it was for online?
It should be. My store handed out tickets for each item. Now, you can kind of get around it by having a big group, but yeah, they will only give each person one ticket per item.

Thank you, Melisa55!
How on earth are these people getting their hands on 40 pairs of ears to sell on eBay?
And might I ask what city you’re in that had 200 people in line for a Disney store? That is crazy!! Did the people at the front camp out overnight or just wait a few hours?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!