Mini-Meet Saturday 8/23, Update Post 57 - Trip Report!

GREAT pics! Loved seeing everyone's beautiful faces! Looks like you all had an awesome time! Sooooooo jealous!

Um, Aengus? You're holding a flat Pink in that pic, right? :confused3

GREAT pics! Loved seeing everyone's beautiful faces! Looks like you all had an awesome time! Sooooooo jealous!

Um, Aengus? You're holding a flat Pink in that pic, right? :confused3

Yes pink :)

a pink haired Hula girl WOOT! Maybe it was Lily, not sure I have both my bff's with me now thanks to cyre :goodvibes

BTW Fly that is stitch mad not stitchman and yes great time everyone :)

See ya all around the kingdom :)

a pink haired Hula girl WOOT! Maybe it was Lily, not sure I have both my bff's with me now thanks to cyre :goodvibes

I really hates you.

Originally Posted by threeboysmom

Um, Aengus? You're holding a flat Pink in that pic, right?

Actually pink, in that picture he was holding a flat of himself! :rotfl:

Sorry that we "crashed" the meet, ever so briefly. (GoodSilverPirate & CleverCoolPuppy) Thought no way would we be able to plan for it so never did post in here we might stop by. After the crazy week we had, we happened to be entering EPCOT on our last day and when my DH said what time it was my son was like, didn't you say 2:00 was the DIS/VMK meet in Club Cool? I said yep but we have things you all want to do, well my son insisted, my daughter was like let's go say hi to Aengus, and my DH pushed me (my wheelchair) into Club Cool even though he had NO idea what we were talking about. Was happy to say hello even if you all had no clue who we were...sorry, lol. Spotted Aengus because of his "rock star" pic he posted a while back, but I think we would have recognized your voice had we not known what you looked like. Sorry to see we missed Bug and Ink too. Hope you all had a great time together and have to say again, thanks Aengus for pushing FAY right out of there for us!!! We're home now (CT) and of course it was beautiful here all week :rotfl:

Thank you, thank you , thank you for sharing your wonderful pics with us!!! Just the smiles on your faces say it all and bring just a small tear to my eye seeing everyone, especially Slink and Bug having just the best of times!

Great pictues!! Sounds like you all has a great time. I was happy to see Lime was still offered as a flavor for the feista margarita... did anyone sample the green apple? :eek:

Nothing like being sick on vacation! I managed to wake up in time to check in online with Southwest, then passed out again. Thank goodness for DVC and Old Key West... kids were happy in the living room while mommy rested in the bedroom. :sick:

Great pictues!! Sounds like you all has a great time. I was happy to see Lime was still offered as a flavor for the feista margarita... did anyone sample the green apple? :eek:

Nothing like being sick on vacation! I managed to wake up in time to check in online with Southwest, then passed out again. Thank goodness for DVC and Old Key West... kids were happy in the living room while mommy rested in the bedroom. :sick:

heh you know while we were there getting our margaritas, like 3 people returned the green apple margaritas they had gotten and go another flavor LOL :rotfl:

Thanks for sharing...pictures are great :thumbsup2 ...Aengus I tried to post a comment on your Holiday road blog...but it didn't work, but wanted to let you know someone is reading it :)

The storm has been changed to a depression. Hope you all are safe. Sorry I can't make it

OMG!! :lmao:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO laughing here! :lmao:

Figures....

Bears
Sorry to have missed you and hope you were feeling better for your flight. We were at Old Key West also, we stayed in the Turtle Pond area. It seems Old Key West was a popular place as Aengus was there also.

Fly - Thanks for posting the pics and the meet report. I had a great time it was nice to see you again and sorry I had to leave for my dining resevations at the Living Seas. It looks like you all had a great time after I left.

Aengus - Enjoy your cruise! Woot

Bears
Sorry to have missed you and hope you were feeling better for your flight. We were at Old Key West also, we stayed in the Turtle Pond area. It seems Old Key West was a popular place as Aengus was there also.

OMG we were in the turtle pond area also... building 44... how about you?

well gosh I am pretty! THE original top model of VMK :)

Sorry that we "crashed" the meet, ever so briefly. (GoodSilverPirate & CleverCoolPuppy) Thought no way would we be able to plan for it so never did post in here we might stop by. After the crazy week we had, we happened to be entering EPCOT on our last day and when my DH said what time it was my son was like, didn't you say 2:00 was the DIS/VMK meet in Club Cool? I said yep but we have things you all want to do, well my son insisted, my daughter was like let's go say hi to Aengus, and my DH pushed me (my wheelchair) into Club Cool even though he had NO idea what we were talking about. Was happy to say hello even if you all had no clue who we were...sorry, lol. Spotted Aengus because of his "rock star" pic he posted a while back, but I think we would have recognized your voice had we not known what you looked like. Sorry to see we missed Bug and Ink too. Hope you all had a great time together and have to say again, thanks Aengus for pushing FAY right out of there for us!!! We're home now (CT) and of course it was beautiful here all week :rotfl:

It was great to see you all there :) Glad I could help with Fay also, and most importantly glad you all made it back safely so you can come on back woot!!!

Thanks for sharing...pictures are great :thumbsup2 ...Aengus I tried to post a comment on your Holiday road blog...but it didn't work, but wanted to let you know someone is reading it :)

They are probably there LOL I have all comments set to approve. You will find this hard to believe but some people dont love me :rotfl:

OMG!! :lmao:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO laughing here! :lmao:

Figures....

Please see above, I am just that pretty!!!! :thumbsup2

Still having a great time here for a couple more days before our cruise woot!

OMG we were in the turtle pond area also... building 44... how about you?

We were in building 41. We are at Disney's Hilton Head Island resort now. The resort is great but I forgot about the internet. I miss having internet in the room, here you have to pack up and go to a hot spot.

You can try dial up... that is what I used. The front desk has a list of local call dial up numbers for most service providers, and since DVC members get free local calls, it's free, s l o w but free

And lucky you at HHI! It's our favorite family trip!! Hopefully we will snag a villa there next summer, just waiting for that pesky 7 month window to creap up.

princessmadiro princess: loved seeing the pictures and reading the update on the dis/VMK meet. She loved being able to put real faces to all of her VMK friends names and seeing you all enjoy yourselves in her most favorite place on earth. You have brought real smiles to her face.:upsidedow
TY for sharing! :grouphug:

Aengus -she has followed your Holiday Road Trip report everyday- she checks your twitter several times a day. She is loving it! Have a great cruise and keep the weather away for our trip in Oct. too! :goodvibes

You can try dial up... that is what I used. The front desk has a list of local call dial up numbers for most service providers, and since DVC members get free local calls, it's free, s l o w but free

And lucky you at HHI! It's our favorite family trip!! Hopefully we will snag a villa there next summer, just waiting for that pesky 7 month window to creap up.

Thanks for the tip on the dial up, I will ask. The last fireworks display for the island was last night and what a zoo it was. We went out and then had a difficult time getting back into the resort with all the traffic. Can't wait until the camp fire tonight and the s'mores. Hope you snag a great unit next year :)

princessmadiro princess: loved seeing the pictures and reading the update on the dis/VMK meet. She loved being able to put real faces to all of her VMK friends names and seeing you all enjoy yourselves in her most favorite place on earth. You have brought real smiles to her face.:upsidedow
TY for sharing! :grouphug:

Aengus -she has followed your Holiday Road Trip report everyday- she checks your twitter several times a day. She is loving it! Have a great cruise and keep the weather away for our trip in Oct. too! :goodvibes

Woot! Thanks princess :hug:

I am off on the cruise tomorrow so the last updates are tonight until I return. Give her a big hug for me :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter