Mini-Meet Saturday 8/23, Update Post 57 - Trip Report!

yes i saw that :thumbsup2 Originally they had tracked it running up the coast

I am glad to see it never reached expectations and hope all are safe, see you all saturday :cool1:

Yeah, I was in the cone but it shifted a lot south. This storm is not easy
for them to predict haha.

Oh and this is just for laughs.. Saw it at school today when my social
studies teacher made us watch CNN so I looked it up and put it on my
bookmarks. Link

you would have thought we would let go.. sigh. Well I won't post in this
thread anymore but have fun and party big time over there!!:cool1:

Thanks for posting that Sharkmeal - :rotfl2: Darwinism at work!

Those of us close to the Parks are not getting hit hard at all, phew!

So far Fay has been a blast for us. Although many have lost homes with tornados and flooding, we have embraced the rain and wind.'

Aengus... if you havent left, bring ponchos!!!

We are heading to EMH at AK tonight... I wonder if the animals dig rain in the dark.

See ya'll Saturday

Hi Everyone!

I am here with bears and we are having a blast. We are still planning on meeting up at the meet for a short time. We are making the best of Fay and seems we are only ones at park laughing and having fun with her. Under spaceship earth makes a great wind tunnel during a tropical storm ;)

Well we are off to epcot in the tropical rains- soarin here we come! :rotfl:

Bug

I leave tomorrow morning @_@

see you all on saturday :)

I leave tomorrow morning @_@

see you all on saturday :)

Safe Skies, my friend!

Gosh this storm just won't go away!! Raining really hard and very windy where I am right now. WDW seems to be in the clear though!

I am really looking forward to Saturday!

The meet is still on - Rain or Shine!!!

See you all real soon!

Fly :hippie:

Hope you all have a great time! I'm already anticipating the upcoming meet report/trip reports!
Aengus: I hope this isn't you :sick: come Sunday morning, after all those girlie drinks from the day before! :rolleyes1

Hi Everyone!

I am here with bears and we are having a blast. We are still planning on meeting up at the meet for a short time. We are making the best of Fay and seems we are only ones at park laughing and having fun with her. Under spaceship earth makes a great wind tunnel during a tropical storm ;)

Well we are off to epcot in the tropical rains- soarin here we come! :rotfl:

Bug

So glad to hear you and Bears are having such a great time. EPCOT was empty because everyone was at MGM (ooops I mean Hollywood Studios) with us. It was packed there today.

Aengus - wishing you and your family a safe trip tomorrow. See everyone Saturday.

OMG i need a hula and lily flat @_@ OMG can anyone make me them and give them to me on saturday? :rotfl:

and mims first off, I will actually only get the standard margarita @_@

and second of all anything that is topped off with bacardi 151 is no girlie drink so there! Lapu Lapu is in the clear along with my backscratcher!

out early in the morning so see you all on saturday :)

Fay is still over Florida, lol. We got a few showers and good gusts
today but Fay is a while away from us and moving away. :thumbsup2

Glad you guys are safe, I've been looking at it ever since it moved off
of africa and it could have been a cat 5 hurricane if it weren't for the
dry air that was around it..

i made it and no worries I told fay to GO :)

decent flight, had a ticket issue to say the least :rotfl:

but things are good and looking forward to tomorrow :)

was great seeing you all today!! I had a great time!!

Hi everybody! Had a great time yesterday!

Started the meet at Club Cool, here is a group photo pictured left to right are Smalld, Stitch mod, Aengus, Fly, Cyre, Slinkyman, Bug :

We were sorry Bears was sick and could not make it! Martydog is not in the picture because he was taking it. Goofer was taking pictures too so she sneaked out of this picture as well.

2008_08230006.jpg

Ok here is one of Lava Boy& Lava Girl:

2008_08230005.jpg

Here is the group that headed out for margaritas, again these are Martydogs pictures so he sneaked out again. Here are Goofer, Cyre, Hathaway, Aengus & Fly:

2008_08230008.jpg

After the margaritas we went on the ride in Mexico, Martydog was like "There is a ride in Mexico?" We thought it was funny that he never knew it was there! Oh, and Out was right about the sour apple margarita! When we were there there was a lady exchanging hers because it was "too sour and nasty." The guy behind the counter says "yeah we get that a lot, I don't know whose idea that was to change it," and he gave her a strawberry one to replace it.

After Mexico, we headed off to Norway, but the ride was closed and looked to be closed for a while, as we could see a boat up at the opening that was being evacuated.

So then Goofer had to go meet her family, and the rest of us headed off to ride figment, living with the land, nemo & space ship earth.

Cyre & Hathaway headed off to the adventurers club and Aengus, Fly & Dog, headed to MK to ride pirates. When we got to MK there was a 7:00 parade going by and Angus did not want to be late meeting his family at Ohana for dinner, so we said goodbye and Dog & I went off to ride pirates. We were exhausted and did not make it to the adventurers club, and decided to head on home.

Well you can't have a trip report without at least one picture of the castle:

2008_08230011.jpg

This last picture is from when Martydog & I were leaving the Magic Kingdom at the end of the day. The janitor made a drawing on the ground using water and his little broom. Right when Dog was taking this picture a little kid ran and jumped into it. Gotta love kids ~ or not!

2008_08230013.jpg

Aww, look at you guys and your little flats. So cute! (It's thanks to cyre I even know what a flat is. :confused3 )
I'm thinking those little flats need a trip to Disneyland next. I see it in their eyes. :rolleyes1

Awesome photos! You all look like you're having a great time with those humongous grins! Woot! Thanks for sharing, Fly!

Great pictures everyone! So glad to be able to put faces with the names!:)
You all look like you were having a great time!
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter