Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Lets Talk Characters!

Thanks for the reply. That's a shame. I really wanted to meet jack but no way they can wait for an hour or more. Might go on my own.

He's in an outdoor queue, so you could wait and then at, say 20 or 30 minutes out, have your friend come join you. That way, they can wait somewhere more comfortable for them.

I'm attending the 12/18 party with my DS 23mo. He won't be able to wait in the Sandy Claws or Seven Dwarves line, so my main characters to meet are Flynn and Rapunzel, and Jack Sparrow. Does anyone know what time people start lining up for Flynn? I'm assuming there is a separate line from the day M&Gs? I'm hoping to catch Captain Jack later, maybe after the second parade. So excited for our first MVMCP! :santa:

I'm attending the 12/18 party with my DS 23mo. He won't be able to wait in the Sandy Claws or Seven Dwarves line, so my main characters to meet are Flynn and Rapunzel, and Jack Sparrow. Does anyone know what time people start lining up for Flynn? I'm assuming there is a separate line from the day M&Gs? I'm hoping to catch Captain Jack later, maybe after the second parade. So excited for our first MVMCP! :santa:

They will typically start the line for Princess Fairytale Hall between 6 and 6:30 and it is separate from the daytime line.

I think Sandy Claws and Scrooge McDuck are going to be my priority characters, the 7 Dwarfs would be cool, but I'm afraid that if I do them AND Jack, I'll be spending too much party time in line.

Oh man I wasn't going to do memory maker this trip but with all the cool characters out and about plus the new magic shot "videos" Disney has sucked me in again. If I'm going to take alot of pictures with characters I want the Disney borders. LOL

Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus in Epcot? Cool! I'll be sure to see them.

For MVMCP: I'd love to meet with Jack, Scrooge McDuck, the 7 Dwarves and if Mary Poppins and Bert are out together they'll be on my list.
I'll be spending quite a bit of party time on characters plus the fireworks and the parade but that's ok - I love seeing characters and getting my picture taken with them.

Does anybody keep an eye on Twitter during the parties? I was curious about that and if people posted wait times or even just cool things they saw during the party. I thought about doing it on MNSSHP but since mine was pretty rainy the phone stayed put away.

For MVMCP: I'd love to meet with Jack, Scrooge McDuck, the 7 Dwarves and if Mary Poppins and Bert are out together they'll be on my list.
I'll be spending quite a bit of party time on characters plus the fireworks and the parade but that's ok - I love seeing characters and getting my picture taken with them.

This is my thought as well, we're going to spend so much time in MK during our trip that the rides aren't really going to be much of a priority during the party. Characters, fireworks, and parade are my priorities (not necessarily in that order).

Really excited about the party this year! I want to meet jack. He's my fave character and would love to see him in his Santa suit!

I'm happy to stand in line but I'm going to the party with someone who has a disabled card is there any way you can get a cast member to mark a card to come back later like you can with rides. We are willing to wait as long as everyone else jus would be ideal if we didn't have to be in line as that might mean we can't meet jack. We didn't get to meet the dwarfs last year *** the line was too long for them but I never thought of asking if there was something like that to wait elsewhere.

Why don't you wait in line and text them when your ready then or have someone else hang out with them...you don't need a DAS to meet a character.

We're going to the arty on the 18th too! :)

It looks like they moved Snow White and Aurora with princes to near the Seven Dwarves? Where exactly is it and if we went straight to them after the Dwarves a little after 7, would the line be very long?

Oh man I wasn't going to do memory maker this trip but with all the cool characters out and about plus the new magic shot "videos" Disney has sucked me in again. If I'm going to take alot of pictures with characters I want the Disney borders. LOL

Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus in Epcot? Cool! I'll be sure to see them.

Does anybody keep an eye on Twitter during the parties? I was curious about that and if people posted wait times or even just cool things they saw during the party. I thought about doing it on MNSSHP but since mine was pretty rainy the phone stayed put away.

I feel the same way!! We are going the weekend of 12/11-14 and then will be back for 12/26-29. I wonder if I purchased Memory Maker if it would cover both trips?? If it did, I would definitely do it!! Does anyone have any experience with trips this close together using Memory Maker?

We have the dwarves, Jack, and Scrooge McDuck at the top of our list (like everybody else I'm sure). Our party is our last day in Florida and we will have already been to Magic Kingdom a few times so we won't need to do much that we could do outside the party hours. We definitely want to see the parade and fireworks. Anybody who has been to the early parties, how early do the Jack and dwarves lines close? Would it be possible to do one at the very beginning and then one late in the night? How long is Scrooge's line usually? Does he meet during the parade times (we thought we might be able to catch him during the first parade)? Also are the announced characters the only ones that actually show up to the dance parties? There's so much to do, I don't know how we will fit it all in! Thanks so much!

I don't think I saw this asked but are the lines for the characters in areas that I can walk past and still see the characters? I'm quite reserved so not sure if I'm up to "meet" them but I'd like to see them.

This is my first party I'm going to and haven't been down to the park in quite a few years.

Yes, you can see the characters without standing in line. ::yes::

I'm going to get in line for The Dwarfs at 6:15, then make sure I'm in Adventureland after the 2nd parade and get in line for Capt. Jack Sparrow.

Any other characters will be "cream".

If anyone hasn't checked Kenny the Pirate's site, it's worth the click:

http://kennythepirate.com/2013/06/06/mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party-characters/

I will hit Santa in Epcot. :santa:

What is the "talking" Mickey like.

What is the best place to grab a good spot for the parade? That doesn't require more than about 30 minutes to wait? I'm going to be with a 2 year old and I'm not sure how patient he will be late at night.

What is the best place to grab a good spot for the parade? That doesn't require more than about 30 minutes to wait? I'm going to be with a 2 year old and I'm not sure how patient he will be late at night.
I too am interested in knowing the best place and time for the Christmas parade with the least amount of waiting. Although I'm partial to Main Street I don't think my two young kids will handle waiting an hour in one spot. Any tips from those who've been there recently? TIA,
Lindsay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter