Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Lets Talk Characters!

If the little ones can hold out until the second parade, you can usually get a good spot at the end of Main Street with little waiting. Also, watching from Frontierland is usually a good spot with lower crowds, but you will miss out on the snow here.
I have a 2 year old too and 4 year old and plan on going to Liberty Square/Frontierland for the parade. That's where we typically watched (pre-kids) and it was always ok.

Our seating time is 8:35, but I wouldn't rush to get there early as I understand your table is already reserved.
Correct, arrival time makes no difference in seating. Just wasn't sure if you were planning to get there closer to the start of the party. Enjoy, we had a great time there last month!!!

Question for you guys:

My girlfriend and I are trying to meet Belle in her red Christmas dress.

Anyone think there's a chance they'll have her wearing it at Enchanted Tales this year closer to Christmas? Or possibly during a Party closer to Christmas?

Also, from what I have gathered. She meets at Akershus the week of Christmas in the red dress. Can anyone confirm? Were going to be there the week before, So I'd hate to miss her!

Correct, arrival time makes no difference in seating. Just wasn't sure if you were planning to get there closer to the start of the party. Enjoy, we had a great time there last month!!!
Glad you had a great time and definitely looking forward to it!

Question for you guys: My girlfriend and I are trying to meet Belle in her red Christmas dress. Anyone think there's a chance they'll have her wearing it at Enchanted Tales this year closer to Christmas? Or possibly during a Party closer to Christmas? Also, from what I have gathered. She meets at Akershus the week of Christmas in the red dress. Can anyone confirm? Were going to be there the week before, So I'd hate to miss her!
From what I've heard, she does not wear the red dress in MK with the exception of in the parade. However, I have also heard that she will meet at Akershus in the red dress "around Christmas." Just not sure when that starts....hopefully someone else will know. But I think that's your only option.

If the little ones can hold out until the second parade, you can usually get a good spot at the end of Main Street with little waiting. Also, watching from Frontierland is usually a good spot with lower crowds, but you will miss out on the snow here.

Does it only snow during the parade?

Does Elsa light up the castle twice on night every night? Or just 2 times on party night? We have an 8:00 dessert party reservation on a non party night and I'm trying to figure out if they will do it that night at 8 as well...

Sorry I am late to the party but I just got back from 8 days. I am happy to say I was first online for the Dwarfs on the First party night 11/7. I was online at 4:40 and 3 people followed me. My family hit almost every character at the party and obviously not counting the 2 and 1/2 hours for the dwarfs, I was getting High Fives BTW from most guests for my dedication. LOL it was fun to be first. The dwarfs line really didn't diminish all night but I waited 50 minutes for Jack Skellington dressed as Sandy Claws and that was at 10:17 when I got online we were done with the M&G by 11:07 so it wasn't terrible and so worth it. I will post pics once I have them.

From what I've heard, she does not wear the red dress in MK with the exception of in the parade. However, I have also heard that she will meet at Akershus in the red dress "around Christmas." Just not sure when that starts....hopefully someone else will know. But I think that's your only option.

Which makes no sense you would expect her to be wearing her Christmas Dress at party time right?

Does it only snow during the parade?

When we were there last year (12/26-12/30) there was snow on Main Street after the parade. I can't remember how long it lasted, but my daughter and I sat on the curb and ate ice cream from the Plaza Ice Cream parlor in the "snow". It was a very magical memory!

Which makes no sense you would expect her to be wearing her Christmas Dress at party time right?

She has not met in her red dress at MVMCP since 2011. Once ETWB opened (and stayed open on party nights) they discontinued her meets in her red dress at the party.

I have seen photos of her meeting in her red dress at Epcot around Christmas, but it must just be Christmas week. I know every time we have gone the second week of December she has been in her yellow dress. When I complained about them taking her out of the party in 2012, they called to talk about it and led me to believe she would be out in red at Epcot earlier that year, but she wasn't. It was just a line to get me off the phone. I really miss that at the party.

She has not met in her red dress at MVMCP since 2011. Once ETWB opened (and stayed open on party nights) they discontinued her meets in her red dress at the party.

I have seen photos of her meeting in her red dress at Epcot around Christmas, but it must just be Christmas week. I know every time we have gone the second week of December she has been in her yellow dress. When I complained about them taking her out of the party in 2012, they called to talk about it and led me to believe she would be out in red at Epcot earlier that year, but she wasn't. It was just a line to get me off the phone. I really miss that at the party.

At her area in France or in Akershus?

At her area in France or in Akershus?

Akershus.

They led me to believe in 2012 that they might have her out in the park in her red because she wouldn't be at the party and that didn't happen. So if it didn't happen then, I can't imagine they'd do that now. She should still be in her blue out in the park.

Question for you guys:

My girlfriend and I are trying to meet Belle in her red Christmas dress.

Anyone think there's a chance they'll have her wearing it at Enchanted Tales this year closer to Christmas? Or possibly during a Party closer to Christmas?

Also, from what I have gathered. She meets at Akershus the week of Christmas in the red dress. Can anyone confirm? Were going to be there the week before, So I'd hate to miss her!

She was meeting in her red dress at Akershus closer to Christmas.

Sorry I am late to the party but I just got back from 8 days. I am happy to say I was first online for the Dwarfs on the First party night 11/7. I was online at 4:40 and 3 people followed me. My family hit almost every character at the party and obviously not counting the 2 and 1/2 hours for the dwarfs, I was getting High Fives BTW from most guests for my dedication. LOL it was fun to be first. The dwarfs line really didn't diminish all night but I waited 50 minutes for Jack Skellington dressed as Sandy Claws and that was at 10:17 when I got online we were done with the M&G by 11:07 so it wasn't terrible and so worth it. I will post pics once I have them.

What about the line for santa?

You got in line for the dwarfs at 4:40!? Wow! That is dedication! Thanks for reporting back! I can't wait to see your pictures!!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter