• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party~~December 9th

We'll be there - all the way from Tennessee - our first family trip to WDW with our two girls, ages 8 and 4....I am having so much fun planning our trip and reading all these posts! :bounce:

:Pinkbounc :bounce: We will be there as well, forgot to make a priority seating arrangement, will have to do that Monday.

We will be there for our 1st Christmas Party on the 9th. There will be 5 of us. I always wear my lime green ribbons on my camera bag. You cannot miss me. Hope to see other lime green ribbons. We can't wait!! :)

Our plans had to change and we won't be able to attend in December now. Had to change to February. I have two adult and one child ticket to the party on the 9th. Let me know if you are interested and will sell at a discounted price.:(

JRoglitz@aol.com

We will be at Old Key West the week of December 7th to celebrate our 35th Anniversary. 1st time without the kids.
1973 Holiday Inn - Maingate
1977 Dutch Inn (Now Grosvenor)
1979 Dutch Inn (Now Grosvenor)
1981 Hyatt Regency @ Disneyland
1982 Hotel Royal Plaza
1984 Hilton (Downtown Disney)
1986 Treehouse Villas *
1988 Hilton (Downtown Disney)
1990 Hilton (Downtown Disney)
1991 Dolphin
1992 Wyndham LBV
1994 Contemporary
1995 Hilton (Downtown Disney)
1996 Dolphin
1997 Yacht Club Resort
1998 Villas @ Disney Institute *
1999 Yacht Club Resort
1999 Yacht Club Resort
2000 Hilton (Downtown Disney)
2000 Yacht Club Resort
2001 Hilton (Downtown Disney)
2002 Grosvenor Resort
2003 Old Key West Resort

Hey JAYBRAD: CONGRATULATIONS! that's a long time to be married to one person. I hope to make it that far and be able to go to D/W for OUR anniversary. We're at 24 years....with 10 year old twins and a 16 year old! so a few years to go yet. Again, Congratulations and we'll see you there!

I'm finally RSVP'ing......

We will be there....myself, DH, 2 DS's and DD.....our second time for MVMCP - the first was a BLAST! Last time we saw Cinderella outside her castle (just near midnight) with her carriage all lit up with white lights. It was simply beautiful! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!

My husband and I and my parents will be there on the 9th! We are having dinner at Chef Mickeys. What is LTT? I am a FREQUENT disney traveler but am not familiar with it!

Gina

Just bought our tickets for Dec 9th! We'll be going to MK just for the party - not sure where we're going to eat dinner at. Thinking we'll hit one of the resort restaurants and then head over to MK.

This is the last evening we're in Orlando before we fly out, so I figured we'd end it with a *bang* by going to MVMCP! :D

I will be at MVMCP on the 9th with my DD's, 7 and 15 and my Grumpy DH. We will have the $99 salute savings 5 day passes (DH free) and this is a non-park day. Perfect for a late night at MVMCP. This will be the second time for myself and DD15. DH is complaining about the money and the fact that he can't stay awake that long. Maybe a Disney fanatic such as myself really needs a DH like him to make them show a little restraint. Despite the grumpiness beforehand, he really had a great time at WDW and he was very grateful for my obsessive planning on our 1st trip 2 years ago (thanks to all of you). This trip is in celebration of the end of my DH 2 year national guard activation and the savings are irresistable. Of course, if it was not for the demobilization I would probably have come up with some other excuse anyway - but he does not need to know that.

Originally posted by princssdisnygina
My husband and I and my parents will be there on the 9th! We are having dinner at Chef Mickeys. What is LTT? I am a FREQUENT disney traveler but am not familiar with it!

Gina

It's Liberty Tree Tavern. An early-American style themed restaurant in Liberty Square. We love it!

Thanks so much! You know, I have been to WDW 26 times and never ate there. Of course, when I was young it was something different. Is it hamburgers and such or a little more extravagent? Characters? Priority seating required? And can you eat there before the party starts? We go to the party almost every year and LOVE it! But I never thought about eating in the park for dinner. What about the Crystal Palace? I know they were renovating it last year.

Gina::MickeyMo

It's a sit-down character meal, served family style...with turkey, roast beef, pork chops, mashed potatoes, stuffing, veggies...yummy! Most definitely need a PS, but good luck! They are really hard to come by for the nights of MVMCP!

OH YEAH! we will BE THERE! the DH, me, DS-16, DS-10 and DD-10
our first (but not last hopefully) time. I am so excited, I've heard so many good things. Hope to see you all there with your green ribbons on! Helen

Ribbons should be seen a plenty at this MVMCP.Got a big list of us Diser's attending.What you say a bunch of us meet on Main Street in front of Casey's and watch second Christmas parade,PM me if your interested.:wave2: ::yes:: :wizard:

I just made reservations at LTT for 5:20 before the Christmas Party! YEAH! We are SO excited! Thanks you guys for the info! We are going to do Chef Mickeys the night before! I am ready to go NOW!

can I ask how many are in your dining party? I had tried several times to get a PS for my family of 5, but no luck . We are dining at Tony's instead. Maybe I should continue to check back periodically to see if anything opens up.....:(

Ok, so we are changing. We are going to eat at the Crystal Palace instead of the Liberty tree tavern. I tell you what, AKASnowwhite, if you email me I will give you my priority seating # and you can have it. It is for a party of five at the Liberty Tree Tavern on 12/9 at 5:20pm. All you have to do is present the priority seating # at the gate along with your tickets and they will take you! It will be under the name Shirley! We are not going to use it for sure. We decided on the crystal palace because it is pooh and friends and my sister loves pooh! Email me and it is yours! Thanks. Gina::MinnieMo

We'll be at the party on the 9th & have PS for LTT for 8pm. It's a little late, but DD loves it & REALLY wanted to eat there for her birthday! She thinks we're eating @ Chef Mickey's, but I was able to sneak us in ::MinnieMo Hopefully, we won't miss too much.
My mom & I took here 2 years ago for her 4th bday & she slept through the parade. This year my brother is going with us & she's already told him she's NOT going to fall asleep!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter