• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party~~December 9th

We will be there! My DD turns 7 on Dec 10th, so we will begin celebrating her birthday at MCVMCP. In fact, we have renamed the party - we call it MORGANNE'S Very Merry BIRTHDAY Party. We've told her it is all in her honor. It worked when she turned 4, but not sure if she will buy it this year!

We will be having dinner at LTT at 5:25 on the 9th. Join in singing happy birthday to Morganne when they bring the birthday cake!!

Morganne's Mommy

Nice crowd of Diser's at MVMCP on the 9th,just a reminder please where your lime green ribbons so Belinda and I can say hi.

We'll be there the 9TH! YIPPEE! I am not sure where we will be eating dinner but we may try Chef Mickey's for dinner (or not)
got any tips for the best place to eat? Hope to see you all there! Helen & family

We should be there when they sing to Morganne!!!
Is not not cool or what. We will sing along!!!!

Jordan's mom

The five of us will be there on the 9th too! only problem is we don't know where to eat! help please? Hope to see a BUNCH of you there! Helen

Hi helenm29 A very good place to eat is the Crystal Palace
the food is Buffet and very good to. I hope to meet all new
friends it would be smart to call ahead to the Restaurant.
I will have a WDW Magic shirt on and I will be on a ECV

:D

I would love to meet up with all you nice people on the 9th at MVMCP.

However I don't know anything about it, is it a big party ?

Do I need tickets? If so where would I get them and how much do they cost?

I hope someone can help me, I live in Scotland so am very excited about spending a cold wintry December in WDW..

:earsboy: :earsboy: :jester:

Has anyone established an actual meeting place/time or are we just all going to wear our lime green ribbons and randomly bump into each other? :D Maggie

To Highland Lass to go to MVMCP its a special ticket
The ticket is price at 38.00+tax but it's a great time
special Parade free Hot COCO christmas cookies and
a Picture of you and the family. Magic Kingdom close
at 5:00PM then opens at 7:00 to 12:00 its a great
time I love Magic Kingdom at night I hope you can still
get tickets at www.Disneyworld.com

:D

WOW:earseek: Look at all the Dissers!! This will be nice to meet everyone.

We ate at LTT just before MNSSHP. It was neat getting to the LTT before all the decorations were up and before it got dark. When we left it was like Disney had magically transformed which, of course, it did. I will send out this warning...we had dinner at LTT(as I stated) and ate WAAAAAAYYY too much, we felt bloated for at least an hr after dinner. This yr we talked about having a big lunch somewhere so we won't get hungry while at the party but still have room for cookies and hot cocoa!!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!

Oops, a little premature.

Hurrah....I got tickets too, YIPPEE

There will be me, DD9, mum and sister.

We will probably eat with the rest of our party before coming to the park.

How will we all know each other ??????

Looking forward to this.

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Wear a lime green ribbon and we'll know you're from the DIS!

We were unable to get PS's at LTT with the rest of you, boo hoo! I was going to try to get PS's for CP for right around the same time. I was told that we can get PS's for CP starting on Sept. 10th.

How about a "rogue" group of DISsers meeting and eating at the CP at about 5:00?

Where do I wear a lime green ribbon?

Sorry.............I don't know .

Is a lime green ribbon ....a badge ??

:confused:

Just regular lime green ribbon. We got ours at a local fabric and sewing supply outlet.

Hi everyone! The Lill Family is going to be back in WDW from Dec. 5th - 14th! There's 5 of us, DH-44, me-33, DD-14, DS-11, and DD-9. We'll be at MVMCP on the 9th & 11th, and are planning on eating at the Crystal Palace before each party. (Stop by & say, "HI!" - you can't miss us - we'll be the ones with green & red garland on!) This is our first Christmas visit to WDW! We can't wait! We try to go to WDW every year, and usually go for the Flower & Garden show, or for the Food & Wine Festival. We did Halloween in 2001! MNSSHP was a blast and we're hoping MVMCP will be even better! See you there!

Michelle

lillfamily.jpg

P.S. We got our CP reservations this morning! I made them for 4:30pm. I figure it'll be closer to 5pm by the time we actually get seated and start eating. If we're done and out of there by 6pm, we'll have time to take some family pictures in front of the castle without a bunch of people in the way, and we'll get to ride some rides in Fantasyland (or whatever section of the park is open) before the party starts.

yay! got our PS at crystal palace first thing this am! We'll be there at 5:15. :D I guess we'll either have lime green ribbons or the lime green mickey head paint chips from home depot. maggie

We got our PS for Crystal Palace for 5:15 also...

Glad to hear I will see some Lime Green ribbon instead of just my own on this trip...

We also got our PS's for CP today. We'll be there at 5:30pm. I have to admit something. Here I am wanting to get as many DISsers together at CP at about 5:00 and I roll over at about 7:25 this morning and and start panicing! I had the PS's by 7:33 so I guess I shouldn't be too annoyed with myself.

Can't wait to see you folks there.

We are going to MVMCP on Dec. 11 for my DS's 5th birthday.

HOWEVER, I just made PS for Crystal Palace for 12/9 at 5:25. I think I am going to buy an extra set of MVMCP tickets and surprise the family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter