• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party~~December 9th

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
Are you planning on attending MVMCP on December 9th? Then sign up here and see what other DIS'ers will be there too! :)

DH and I will be there. This is our 1st MVMCP and I can't wait! We hope to eat at CP or CRT (LLT was full:( ). Hope to see you there. :D

This is our first Christmas visit. It will be myself, my husband and son. We will be there the 9th and are having dinner at the LTT at 5:30. We cannot wait although we are leaving for our summer tip on 6/26 so that will help!

We are thinking about going on the 9th. Do you think that this night is going to sell out? Can you book a rest. when you peurchase tickets? If the the park closes at 5:00--and your dinner is at 5:30 do you have to leave the park and come back in? What rest. are available to eat at--are their only certain ones open? Thanks

Me, DH, DD (7), and DS (1) will be there. Dinner at LTT at 6:30. This will be our first MVMCP and I'm so excited. Keeping it a secret from the kiddos. Won't be hard to keep from DS- LOL. But its killing me not telling DD.
Can't wait!

Myself, DH, DD, DS and we are taking our friend which will be him and her and their 3 boys. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be all of our first MVMCP and our friends (the wife) first trip ever and their boys first trip ever. It is a surprise for everyone, except my DD and DH are helping me plan.

Tracy

Dh, DD, Mom and I will be there! We have LTT at 5:05. I can't wait!!! MVMCP is soooooooo much fun!!!

Erin :D

we'll be there too! dh, dd and myself. can't wait! maggie

Wife, 2 sons, mother and her husband will all be at our third MVMCP. It's a blast. Counting the days!!!

We will be there on the 9th. No dinner plans...hoping for CPat 5:05 but will have to see...Hope to see you all.

Myself, DW and 8 yo son will be there on the 9th. Also have p.s. at LTT for 5:30.

See you all there.

Our first MVMCP:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
DH and our DD(14) and DS(5). We considered maked PS's at CP or LTT, but did not want to give up even an hour to enjoy all the festivities. Probably grab some hotdogs at Casey's, or if it's too cold we'll get those chicken wraps from Pecos Bill.

I will be there on the 9th !! I will be there solo, and I will be wearing my green ribbons and my lime green Mickey Head.
( Thanks Home Depot ). If you see me......please stop to chat.

Mrssalvaggio,

This too is our first MVMCP, but it seems to me that I read that not a lot of the counter service places were open. I'm sure that someone else might know better or you might could call and get that info, but would hate for you to count on something the kids would eat and it not be open.

Good luck.

Jordan's mom

Count us in too!

My fiance, my mom and I will be there. It will by my fiance and my first MVMCP and it will be my mom's first trip to Disney period! I am very excited to show her everything.

We are still debating if this will be a non park day since my mom has a hopper. If it is, we will probably eat at the resort before heading over. If we are going to be in the parks, we will probably try for a Crystal Palace PS.

Jordan's MOM - thanks for the warning, but now I am in a panic!!:eek: Does anyone know if this is the case for sure?? I thought I read that almost 20,000 people could attend a MVMCP. Could they handle that number at the sit-downs?? Well, hopefully something will be open or we'll be snacking on popcorn and Mickey bars (brrr) - and don't forget the cookies and hot cocoa!!:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter