Mickey Mouse Toes

I haven't read through the whole thread, but these are the Jamberry nails I'm using when I go in May:

11045446_10205887731899936_5629302086938962968_n.jpg
I just asked a girl I know about these and sent her a pic. She said it must be a custom design and didn't Know anything about how to order them. Help! I love them!

I just asked a girl I know about these and sent her a pic. She said it must be a custom design and didn't Know anything about how to order them. Help! I love them!

I think they USED to be on the website, but they have gone off the market, so only consultants who had the product are able to make more. Or something.

My consultant says you can buy someone else's custom design if you know who they are and your consultant can contact them to get permission. So if you find a design on the internet and it has the name of the person who created it, pass it along to your consultant. I decided to try designing my own. I'll let you know if I end up buying them and how they turn out!

Idk how to order them I just asked my consultant about them and she ordered them.... right now I am wearing the 'big toe Minnie' with the rest of my toes in coordinated red,I love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter