Mickey Mouse Toes

I do my own Disney pedi before we leave. Usually red nails and white Minnie dots with a mickey head on my big toe! It's super easy to do.

I always put the Mickey head facing ME, not out. When it's facing out it makes me feel all out of sorts and backwards!:lmao:

... as inspired by the pics above! ::MinnieMo

195954_4524903724348_490058339_n.jpg

This is what I will be doing for our trip - I just bought the new Minnie Mouse nail color from OPI - there is a whole line of red and pink - yipee! I will probably do red with white dots for my toes.
disney-nail-art-11.jpg

Danica

I do my own Disney pedi before we leave. Usually red nails and white Minnie dots with a mickey head on my big toe! It's super easy to do.

I always put the Mickey head facing ME, not out. When it's facing out it makes me feel all out of sorts and backwards!:lmao:

How do you do your Mickey Head?

I do my nails differently every time I go to Disney - I've done some crazy designs, especially for Christmas! It's really easy to do it yourself, if you get a regular mani/pedi and want to add a Mickey head on your own.

Wipe the brush of almost all the polish, except for a small bead at the end of the brush. Touch the bead of polish to your nail (not the brush, it may not be circular), and it will create a small round dot. Larger bead, larger dot. Add two smaller ones for the ears, and you're set! You can also use a dotting tool, but if you don't have one, it's easy to do without one.

You can practice on a piece of plastic, to make sure you get the circular dots. If you want to get fancy, you can add a jewel in the middle of the head. Take a toothpick, get it wet, and pick up one jewel. If you put it on while the polish is still wet, it will create a circle of color around the jewel. If it's dry, you can either use nail glue or clear polish to set it. Add a coat or two of clear polish to set it, and you're done!

Instead of using the actual brush use a toothpick or a bobby pin. You can also pick up a dotting tool for very cheap at a beauty supply store.

*Bump*
Going back in 46 days and looking for some ideas! Last time I tried for a mickey head I was told the nail person could do it and I got a flower. haha I figure this time I should probably come with a visual aid. :)

nails2.jpg

minniemousering2.jpg

Here's a picture of my nails and Mickey. And another of my Minnie Ring. I'll have to take one of my tootsies when I get a chance.
Nancy :)

I usually do Minnie nails, but I decided to try Tigger nails this time.

tiggernails_zps668602e1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter