Mickey Mouse Toes

My DMIL and 3 DSIL's got a pedicure before our trip in September. Each of us got a different color and design but we all got a Mickey head. Mine is the black Teva on the bottom. I had a Mickey head with 2 shooting stars. They did an awesome job and we can't wait to go back for our next trip.

You all have gorgeous feet

So for a pretrip treat I got my two DDs and myself pedicures. How are prices where you are? It was $23 per person plus $5 per person to add 1 mickey head to just the big toes (and doesn't look great either!) I was kinda shocked!

I'm cooky for MICKEY!

So for a pretrip treat I got my two DDs and myself pedicures. How are prices where you are? It was $23 per person plus $5 per person to add 1 mickey head to just the big toes (and doesn't look great either!) I was kinda shocked!

I'm cooky for MICKEY!

At my nail salon a regular pedi (massage chair, whirlpool, nail trim, cuticle removal, nail and foot filing, salt scrub, oil massage, lotion, regular massage, and polish) is $23.00 and a deluxe pedi (same as regular pedi, plus hot rocks, hot oil massage, hot towel wraps, and then extra deep massaging) is $28.00. Designs are $2.00 for one toe on each foot or $5.00 if you want a design on all ten toes. They give out bottles of free water all the time and sometimes wine coolers when they have them.

Nail salons are not cheap, but I love my tech. I let her do pretty much what she wants to, but I'm always pleased. A few days before a WDW trip I always drop over $100.00 easy in there (between finger nail fills, pedicure, eyebrow and lip waxing, and special designs she paints on both fingers and toes). Hey, you gotta look good for Mickey!

Just got mine done. It was 19.00 for the pedicure. Using my phone so don't know how to post a pic but they are a French Manicure with a red tip instead of white and with white polka dots and a black Mickey on my big toe.

At my nail salon a regular pedi (massage chair, whirlpool, nail trim, cuticle removal, nail and foot filing, salt scrub, oil massage, lotion, regular massage, and polish) is $23.00 and a deluxe pedi (same as regular pedi, plus hot rocks, hot oil massage, hot towel wraps, and then extra deep massaging) is $28.00. Designs are $2.00 for one toe on each foot or $5.00 if you want a design on all ten toes. They give out bottles of free water all the time and sometimes wine coolers when they have them.

Nail salons are not cheap, but I love my tech. I let her do pretty much what she wants to, but I'm always pleased. A few days before a WDW trip I always drop over $100.00 easy in there (between finger nail fills, pedicure, eyebrow and lip waxing, and special designs she paints on both fingers and toes). Hey, you gotta look good for Mickey!

I wanna go where u go!!!!! Hot stones for $28. That's awesome!

I always paint my toes red, add white "Minnie" dots and a mickey head on my big toe. Super easy, looks professional and doesn't cost a ton. :)

My DMIL and 3 DSIL's got a pedicure before our trip in September. Each of us got a different color and design but we all got a Mickey head. Mine is the black Teva on the bottom. I had a Mickey head with 2 shooting stars. They did an awesome job and we can't wait to go back for our next trip.

You all have gorgeous feet

So pulling up an old thread. Just got my first summer toes this week and am excited to try something new. Any new disney mani/pedis out there?

I think these would be adorable!

images

http://www.tinaculp.jamberrynails.net/product/poppy--white-polka#.VTJu6PmjMRQ

Jamberry nails are awesome. I started using their nail wraps a couple months ago and will never go back to nail polish. You could even mix and match with this pattern.

http://www.tinaculp.jamberrynails.net/product/black--white-chevron#.VTJv-fmjMRQ

fun! thanks for reviving this thread. we made Mickey toes before our last trip, and they lasted the whole time. not as fancy as salon designs, but making the designs is half the fun! just about time to break out the polish again...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 20
Jamberry (.com?) has nail wraps..... you can special order a Disney design kit for about 20.00 that does 2-3 manicures,and toes too. I had them for my last trip,they lasted 2 weeks on my nails with proper application,and were SUPER cute. Right now I have my big toe done up Minnie style and the rest painted matching red.... I love Jamberry if you want a special look without going to a salon.

Jamberry nails are awesome. I started using their nail wraps a couple months ago and will never go back to nail polish. You could even mix and match with this pattern.

I haven't read through the whole thread, but these are the Jamberry nails I'm using when I go in May:

11045446_10205887731899936_5629302086938962968_n.jpg

I think these would be adorable!

images

http://www.tinaculp.jamberrynails.net/product/poppy--white-polka#.VTJu6PmjMRQ

http://www.tinaculp.jamberrynails.net/product/black--white-chevron#.VTJv-fmjMRQ
Adorable! I was just going to ask if Jamberry nails had anything Dis but this answers my question! I'm going to a Jamberry nails party Saturday so hopefully I can get something for my trip!

I haven't read through the whole thread, but these are the Jamberry nails I'm using when I go in May:

11045446_10205887731899936_5629302086938962968_n.jpg
Those are the ones I ordered!!! they are so cute and so much fun to wear!!! anyone can order them from jamberry,I think if you go online or ask a rep they can help you....

I think when you order a 'specialty' jamberry it's a few bucks more....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter