MGM Character Meal Update Thread

I'm just wondering--do we need to take up a collection to help you pay your phone bill this month?

Just subscribing - thanks for all your efforts :love:

skent10 said:
I'm just wondering--do we need to take up a collection to help you pay your phone bill this month?

:rotfl2:
Actually, thanks to dh's idea of getting Vonage, these calls don't cost me anything extra! I can bother Disney Dining all I want!!!!

A big HUGE thankyou DisneyFanatik, what a brilliant idea, and a really wonderful thing to do for everyone!!!!! (Especially for me, as calling from the UK is pretty costly!) :sunny:

:wave: Lately I've been getting CM's that know NOTHING about what I am talking about. Today I got a CM named Frankie. She was really nice and not only did she know about the rumours, she said to "keep checking" because she has been hearing alot of "buzz" (no pun intended - LOL!) about this.
:goodvibes - [fingers crossed]!

Thanks for checking everyday, I always rush to my computer after to work to check out this thread. ;)

Well, I was going to say it is strange that CMs are still saying they have no knowledge of this since there are job postings, but if they are just phone reps who may not care what goes on in the parks then I guess they WOULDN'T know! :rotfl:

It would be delightful if Disney would put something in the computers for the Dining CMs. For example, they could just list "Character meal is tentatively scheduled to begin on X, and we will begin accepting ADRs on X. These dates are subject to change."

ahhhh but then you have the complainers who here tentative and call and yell and fuss when it doesnt happen. Some of the phone people arent even in florida by the way.

Oh wow. This is awesome. I can't wait to hear more on this. Sounds really cool. A big thanks for doing this. :)

Don't you have the update for the 10th yet? Quite being so lazy. Just kidding. I will be making ADRs for our August trip in about 1 week. Hopefully this will be announced by then. Thanks for the updates.

patrizella said:
Just wanted to say thanks- I hope something happens before 2/21, my 180 day mark!!!! :sunny:

I'm hoping for before my 180 day mark which is just a couple of days before yours. :thumbsup2

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter