MGM Character Meal Update Thread

Don't have any little boys to take with me :sad2: but I am "kid enough" to still enjoy Buzz and Woody so I am looking forward to this opening, too. Sounds like it will be open in August. Will save a TS credit for it, just in case the CM's don't know about it when I call in 10 days to make ADRS!!!!! :banana:

I looked in the dining computer last night at work and nothing yet but I have heard things too.....

We have raised nothing but boys and it will be nice to have a character meal that our very last one will enjoy.

so is this for a character breakfast at H&V in mgm?

Just wanted to make sure I got my facts right.

Thanks for checking! I can start making ADR's soon, so I will be joining in the daily phone calls to check about booking this meal. I already opened my big mouth about it to ds, so I sure hope it works out and I can get an ADR.

Beth

nemofanatic said:
so is this for a character breakfast at H&V in mgm?

Just wanted to make sure I got my facts right.

H&V is the rumored restaurant. Some say it will be a breakfast, some say lunch. Maybe it will be both!

DLANGE3386 said:
has anyone called yet today?

Yes, I did. Check the title and the first post of this thread each day. I am going to try my hardest to make updates every morning until they start taking ADR's. (The updates might be a little late on the weekends! ;) )

Check the title and the first post of this thread each day. I am going to try my hardest to make updates every morning until they start taking ADR's. (The updates might be a little late on the weekends! )

And for this great service -- I for one, Thank you! :worship: It's awesome to know we'll all be some of the first to know about what could be one of the coolest things our kids. :bounce:

Thanks again!!!

DisneyFanatik said:
Yes, I did. Check the title and the first post of this thread each day. I am going to try my hardest to make updates every morning until they start taking ADR's. (The updates might be a little late on the weekends! ;) )

I just wanted to thank you for calling everyday. I am sure the cm's are thankful too, one phone call instead of how many. Thanks again.

Were going in August too. Hope it all comes together soon as I will be making my ADR on Feb 18th

Count me in too!

A special THANK YOU for our hero ~~DisneyFanatik~~

party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter