• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Memorial Day Grand Gathering

Im alone with the 2 youngest...I cant drink till they go to bed. But I'll let ya know.

It sounds like everyone if going to have funny. Sorry I can’t make it for Memorial Day but still have plans for 4th of July hope to see everyone then.

Okay, it usually takes a Woman to get me confused. :confused3

The questions was "The cookout is good for Saturday, Correct????"

First answer: Yes - Sunday is great for the party!

2nd answer: Sunday works for me.

My answer: Yes, Saturday cookout is good with me but apparently not others.:confused3 So, if Saturday is no good then I am fine with Sunday.

I will cook Hot Wings if asked to do so!

Well, I was but I think I was de-throned. :confused3

I think they are just planning to party like rock stars all weekend, no planning needed!:lmao:

Rock and Roll all Night, Party Every Day

250px-KISS_in_concert_Boston_2004.jpg

it's my gathering, as long as you are willing to plan it, you are hereby commissioned chief party planner per honorarium.

Alrighty then......

I hereby declare the party day is Saturday. Is 6:00PM too early?

so, what's your point???:lmao:

Good point! I don't have a point! I just like to babble via the keyboard.:rotfl2: Be gentle with me, I am still under the influence of post surgery drugs!:lmao: I have been known to throw out useless sentences for the last 4 days.:upsidedow

Good point! I don't have a point! I just like to babble via the keyboard.:rotfl2: Be gentle with me, I am still under the influence of post surgery drugs!:lmao: I have been known to throw out useless sentences for the last 4 days.:upsidedow

hey, at least you have an excuse...i am not on drugs and babble and throw out useless sentences...i'm jealous, i don't have something to blame it one:lmao:

There is a tiny, minuscule, infinitesimal, one in a million chance I may be in the area on that weekend, with out camper and family, could I stop by and say hi if I am???

Not only had you better, you'll be ostracized if you don't. I'll even pick you up in my cart.

SWEET, I will be the big guy with boxes of kungaloosh supplies! I MAY be there to help cousin move back to Pa, I seriously doubt it, but stranger things have happened... LOL

Well...folks....I tried a kungaloosh.

Its not as sweet as I thought it would be...but I didnt HATE it by any means. But I think I'll remain a beer guy for social drinking, and a Rumplemintze man when I have a goal to reach quickly!!! But unless my DW drinks it all before MemDay....we have supplies to hook you guys up with!!!

Pete,

If you could let me know how many freeloaders, I mean GG campers are coming I will fry up some wings as hors d' oeuvres.;)

No need to bring the wings. I will bring them.

I will make a batch of Mild and Hot wings depending on how many there will be.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter