Melissa's Planning Journal - Feb 8th, 2008 - Final Update Before Leaving

Melissa,

I actually went on e-bay and found the castle molds, but I would love the coach molds if you don't mind! I hope everything goes perfectly for your wedding, although with Disney i'm sure it will be!

Everything looks great! The Castle molds look professional! I hope you have a great time, and I can't wait to see the pictures when you get back!!

I have the same mold I used for something else so I guess now I will get a chance to use it again.... thanks for the inspiration. :)
You're welcome! I know yours are going to come out great too.

Melissa,

I actually went on e-bay and found the castle molds, but I would love the coach molds if you don't mind! I hope everything goes perfectly for your wedding, although with Disney i'm sure it will be!
Nice! (I sent you a PM about the mold) Ebay has everything it seems nowadays (thats how I got my crinoline & veil too)

Everything looks great! The Castle molds look professional! I hope you have a great time, and I can't wait to see the pictures when you get back!!

Thanks. Can't wait to share it all with you girls.

20 hours & I'm on my way to leaving. These next 7 hours of work are going to be long.

Just wanted to wish you the best for your wedding day-enjoy you magical day!!!
I know it will be beautiful!!!pixiedust:

Hi Melissa!
I've been reading along with your PJ and just wanted to wish you all the very best. I'm sure you're going to have a magical wedding day :lovestruc

I'm looking forward to reading your TR and seeing your pics :goodvibes

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck and a magical wedding!

Congratulations :flower3:

Have a great tip and wonderful wedding!! I've been lurking and reading your PJ for a while and your plans sound wonderful. I can't wait to read your TR!!

Oh my God I LOVE your castle mold! Would you be kind enough to tell me where you got yours from? I would love to make these for my wedding! Thanks!!! Good Luck with your wedding! I'm sure it will be awesome!:goodvibes

Elena,
I found similar molds from this website CLICK HERE

They are reasonably priced. There are all kinds of molds that are "princess" related. Cinderella's shoes..pour boxes...Just dig around.

Melissa,
I hope you don't mind, I had to go look for them after I saw yours, they are just gorgeous and I have to make some for my welcome bags.

Have a wonderful Wedding Trip...Enjoy every minute of your special day!:lovestruc

I love those molds!!!

I just read your pre-trip report. I love how you have EVERYTHING planned out. My DF hates when I have things planned out like that. I may have to be secretive and do something along the lines of what you've done. :thumbsup2

I hope you have a wonderful wedding!

Just wanted to wish you the best for your wedding day-enjoy you magical day!!!
I know it will be beautiful!!!pixiedust:
Thanks!

Hi Melissa!
I've been reading along with your PJ and just wanted to wish you all the very best. I'm sure you're going to have a magical wedding day :lovestruc

I'm looking forward to reading your TR and seeing your pics :goodvibes
Thank you :)
Just wanted to wish you the best of luck and a magical wedding!

Congratulations :flower3:
Thank you!
Have a great tip and wonderful wedding!! I've been lurking and reading your PJ for a while and your plans sound wonderful. I can't wait to read your TR!!

Elena,
I found similar molds from this website CLICK HERE

They are reasonably priced. There are all kinds of molds that are "princess" related. Cinderella's shoes..pour boxes...Just dig around.

Melissa,
I hope you don't mind, I had to go look for them after I saw yours, they are just gorgeous and I have to make some for my welcome bags.

Have a wonderful Wedding Trip...Enjoy every minute of your special day!:lovestruc
I don't mind at all. I'm glad to help so many of you girls out. They are super easy to make. It takes about 30 minutes to set in the fridge. Totally cheaper than the things Disney offers.

I will! 15 more hours until I leave!

I love those molds!!!

I just read your pre-trip report. I love how you have EVERYTHING planned out. My DF hates when I have things planned out like that. I may have to be secretive and do something along the lines of what you've done. :thumbsup2

I hope you have a wonderful wedding!
Thank you. Its kinda easy to hide some of the stuff like that...Shaun didn't care aobut where we ate as long as 1) we went with his parents to Le Cellier, 2) California Grill on Valentine's Day & 3) No places that would poke fun (so no 50's Prime Time/WCC type places.)

While I have a plan like that in place, I can guarentee you that things will change in the honeymoon portion, but thats ok. I at least like to have a plan of where I'm eating each day and the park choices usually end up going along with that. The wedidng portion not so much as we have 4 newbies to Disney with us who want a plan like that. Thus why it is crazy like that.

In completely other news, I just had an eye appointment here at work (on site health care is amazing by the way) Apparently my eyes are bad....like...I shouldn't be allowed to drive legally. Opps.

At least I'll get the glasses after I come back.

I love your molds! What a great idea! I can not wait to hear about ALL of the wedding details! Good luck!

Hope your wedding day was perfect, Can't wait to read all about it!

I'm home. My Wedding was wonderful :)

I'll start tomorrow with my trip report as I'm just too tired tonight from traveling and getting settled. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter