New Tiara – Check
Packed – Check
Chocolates Made – Check
Tux Picked Up – Check
Cash from Bank – Check

Set Up Today:

Chocolates:

Extras to Give To Co-Workers Tomorrow:

Suitcases: (Those are mine – Shaun still hasn’t packed anything so, if he doesn’t do it tomorrow at least he’ll have his toiletries (he leaves me to put all that stuff in my suitcases) I still have my laptop bag & carryon to pack but I can’t do that until I get home from work tomorrow & find out what work I get to do while there.

New Tiara: (I finally found something I really like, it’s the middle one)

Now just to get through the next 34 hours & we’re on our way to the airport.

Have a wonderful trip and day!!!! I love the white chocolate castles-they look great. The tiara you chose is beautiful! Enjoy the magic!!!!

Have a wonderful trip and day!!!! I love the white chocolate castles-they look great. The tiara you chose is beautiful! Enjoy the magic!!!!

Thanks.

I'm glad I finally found a tiara I really liked. This is number 3. Granted I'm bringing all 3 of them down to Disney so watch me change my mind yet again.

If you change your mind that is totally allowed after all you are the BRIDE.... You will look wonderful in your gown! Just enjoy your day and all the magic!!!!:goodvibes

oh melissa! i'm so excited for you! your chocolates look AMAZING. i'm really impressed with them! great job! i think they look better than some of the stuff disney floral offers (and yours aren't hollow)...

The chocolates are gorgeous! How wonderful of you to make some for your co-workers. :hug: Have a wonderful trip and enjoy every minute of all of it! We can't wait to hear lots of details and to see tons of pix!

If you change your mind that is totally allowed after all you are the BRIDE.... You will look wonderful in your gown! Just enjoy your day and all the magic!!!!:goodvibes

oh melissa! i'm so excited for you! your chocolates look AMAZING. i'm really impressed with them! great job! i think they look better than some of the stuff disney floral offers (and yours aren't hollow)...
Thanks. I had so much fun making them. I had my laptop going on the stove and I was rocking out to Talyor Swift and Shaun just had to laugh at me. They really weren't that hard to make either. Just melting the chocolate and making sure it got in the molds correctly.

The chocolates are gorgeous! How wonderful of you to make some for your co-workers. :hug: Have a wonderful trip and enjoy every minute of all of it! We can't wait to hear lots of details and to see tons of pix!

Thanks. I can't wait to share it all with you guys. This was the whole reason I joined the Disboards way back when :) I had too much fun making them that I just used up the rest of the chocolates I had around as I know the guys in my office would love them. The guys I work with love food (especially free food) way too much. Like...our manager will have a meeting just to have food sometimes it seems. :lmao:

Thank you so much for the idea of the castle chocolate lollipops!! I was originally going to the chocolate place cards, but they are really expensive.... Disney doesn't mind you bringing your own in then??

Thank you so much for the idea of the castle chocolate lollipops!! I was originally going to the chocolate place cards, but they are really expensive.... Disney doesn't mind you bringing your own in then??

Not a problem. In fact, I really don't have a need for them again & can send you them if you want. I have 2 Castle Molds & 2 Coach Molds.

Disney doesn't have too much of an issue with you bringing your own from what I read. Depending on how big your wedding is though, there might be a charge for setting them out (as there is a charge for almost everything it seems) but it would still be cheaper than Disney Favors

I hope you have a fabulous time!!! Remember to treasure each moment and take it all in :)

Have a wonderful time! Enjoy every second... it goes by so fast, but you will have memories for a lifetime! Good luck!!!! :yay:

aww how exciting. Cant wait to see pics when you get back

I hope you have a fabulous time!!! Remember to treasure each moment and take it all in :)
I will. I've been looking forward to this day since March 2006, I'm so glad its happening :cool1:

Have a wonderful time! Enjoy every second... it goes by so fast, but you will have memories for a lifetime! Good luck!!!! :yay:

Thanks! I'm sure it does. I'm getting really excited.

I have a feeling I"m going to get *nothing* accomplished at work tomorrow. Oh well, at least my reports aren't due until the end of the month. I work with only guys in my department so they don't get the excitement as much but thats ok.

Oh my God I LOVE your castle mold! Would you be kind enough to tell me where you got yours from? I would love to make these for my wedding! Thanks!!! Good Luck with your wedding! I'm sure it will be awesome!:goodvibes

I love your lollipops, they are adorable! And definitely cheaper than Disney's chocolates.

Have a great trip and a magical wedding! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Oh my God I LOVE your castle mold! Would you be kind enough to tell me where you got yours from? I would love to make these for my wedding! Thanks!!! Good Luck with your wedding! I'm sure it will be awesome!:goodvibes

I actually got them from another bride who sent them to me, so I have no idea where she got them. If LilJen doesn't want them, I could send them to you as I don't really have a need for those molds again (Castle & Couch) once I get back from Florida.

I got the Rose & Heart Molds from A.C. Moore though.

I love your lollipops, they are adorable! And definitely cheaper than Disney's chocolates.

Have a great trip and a magical wedding! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Thanks. I know, Disney definitely over charges. The bags of chocolate were on sale for $1.67 a bag & I got the 4 sheets filled with the big molds plus a sheet of one of the smaller molds per bag. So much cheaper!

I have the same mold I used for something else so I guess now I will get a chance to use it again.... thanks for the inspiration. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter