• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May Exercise Challenge- 38,344 minutes!!!

Well, I did it! I had to force myself, I'm not feeling all that well today but I swore I'd meet my goal, no excuses.

30 minutes Wii Fit
30 minutes yoga

Final total:

1400/1400

Made it without a minute to spare! :lmao: Hope I can up it a little next month!

Well I've been MIA for most of this challenge, but got back in the game on the 29th.

5/29: 20 mins treadmill

5/30: 20 mins treadmill

5/31: 20 mins treadmill

180/800 completed for the month.

Well, a deluge nixed my evening plans for yardwork and power puppy walking - shucks! ;) I still have a few more minutes to report:

2096/2000

May 29 - 41 mins, power walking with pup
May 30 - 75 mins, power walking; 40 mins, power walking with pup

Grand total -- 2252/2000

This is a reminder to me that, although I absolutely detest heat and humidity, I can still get some exercise minutes in. I hope I still remember this when the temps go into the 100s in a few weeks.

Congratulations, May Challengers! See y'all in June :hug:

I did 45 minutes of Zumba tonight. So my final amount is 635/1200. I made it to half way. Yay!

::yes::Finishing out the month with another dancey 30 minutes didn't hit my goal but really proud of what I've done!
1178/1200

5/30 20 minute walk
5/31 30 minutes spin class

I didn't make my goal this time but I feel pretty good that I'd only gained a pound this month in spite of everything: a week at WDW on the dining plan, eating so not-on-plan over the last 10 days and the stress of moving my office.

On to bigger and better numbers in June! :cool1:

I kept forgetting to come here and check-in :laughing: Hopefully I will remember on the next challenge I join. :blush:

To wrap up the month:

5/29 - 56 minutes
5/30 - 57 minutes
5/31 - 59 minutes

for a total of 1121/875. Considering two months ago I was doing basically nothing in terms of exercise, I am pretty pleased with myself. I have learned lots about pushing myself to go further than I thought I could go and I plan on keep pushing.

Cam, thanks for hosting, and thanks to everyone for sharing this month!

Leslie

To wrap up the month:

5/29 - 56 minutes
5/30 - 57 minutes
5/31 - 59 minutes

for a total of 1121/875. Considering two months ago I was doing basically nothing in terms of exercise, I am pretty pleased with myself. I have learned lots about pushing myself to go further than I thought I could go and I plan on keep pushing.

Cam, thanks for hosting, and thanks to everyone for sharing this month!

Leslie

My pleasure, Leslie, and great job! :thumbsup2

Does anyone else have final totals to report for May? I will do an update on the list if anymore come in this weekend and will post the grand total by the end of the weekend. :yay:

Ran c25k last night and walked dogs for an hour, so 805/800! Moving into June challenge so thanks for keeping me accountable!

Well I only have 10 more minutes to add for a total of 1025/1200 bringing me to 85%. I basically took a "sick" break from exercise at the end of the month. Having lots of asthma issues triggered by all the pollen. Went to the doctor Thursday and was given new meds ( I usually don't take anything its pretty mild, only flares up every few years, and on a day to day basis I only have problems with specific triggers ). I was told to take a "rest" day Friday and not go to work and to take it easy this weekend. :sad2:

I will still be in for June, but lowering my goal at least until I feel better.

Congrats to everyone who made their goal!

And thanks for hosting Cam!

Hope to see everyone for June!

failed big time but will do better in june:lmao:

370 minutes is not a failure! Now you have a number to beat in June.

Great job, everyone!

Final total as of now is 37,072 minutes accomplished by 36 reporting participants! :woohoo:

ETA: New total is 38,344 by 38 participants

Ok these are my minutes for May. Not great but I'll do better in June

432 for running - a couple of races and just general mileage (7 hours and 12 minutes)
540 in the gym lifting and other metabolic exercises (1 hour over 9 days = 9 hours)
240 playing beach volleyball over two days (2 hours/day= 4 hours for two days)
60 for a single pilates class

Total of 1,272 minutes ... I don't know if my math is right. :blush:

The challenge is on.

****The total number of minutes reported for the April challenge was 27,527. I can't wait to see us beat that number this month!

The total for May is 37,072!!!

WOW!! May's Challengers knocked the record out of the park! CONGRATS!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter