~May 7, 2011~ 7-night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on the Magic!

This is the one we talked about!!! We might book for it!

If you will try good luck really....this cruise is sold out and DH is checking daily to see if any rooms open.....even if there is a room or two, they are gone 30 min later. i'm sure there will be a lot of rooms available later in the year, specially in Nov/Dec when it's time to pay for the cruise.

just wanted to thank you all for the fe enchange so fun!
we had a great time and can't wait to go again!

We had so much fun on the cruise!! My daughter keeps asking when we will be going on the next one!
Thank you to everyone in the FE exchange! We received so many wonderful goodies and loved seeing everyones' doors as we passed out ours!! Can't wait to do it again in the future.: ) Hopefully sooner than later...

Did anyone else get sick AFTER the cruise? My DD had a cough on Friday and Sat. and had a high fever Sat. night. We all ended up with colds, but think it was just due to the change in weather of coming home to 40 degree temps and rain. Then Monday night, my husband had a high fever, and now my DS has a 101 fever. Just wonder if it was going around at all.

We had a fabulous time too! The waves on Thursday didn't bother us at all. In fact we thought it was pretty mild compared to some cruises we've taken. We couldn't have asked for more perfect weather!

tarabra,
funny you mentioned this, both my kids got sick after the cruise
my 4 year old ended up with a cough and fever and runny nose on sunday and now my younger one has it too
i just figured he picked something up from the kids club, oh well!

We had a wonderful time on this cruise. Carl & I signed up for April 28, 2012 on the Fantasy. Thank you all for the FE gifts. It was a lot of fun to find the creative gifts that everyone left. If anyone wants to be Facebook friends, send me a private message and I'll give you the info.

Meg

Nobody got sick in our house, but we were shocked when we stepped out of St. Louis airport in shorts and it was mid 40s. We almost ran to the car, DH turned heater on on full blast and finally in the hotel (we stayed overnight in St. Louis and took kids to gateway Arch the next day) I found long pants and jackets.

tarabra,
funny you mentioned this, both my kids got sick after the cruise
my 4 year old ended up with a cough and fever and runny nose on sunday and now my younger one has it too
i just figured he picked something up from the kids club, oh well!

Yea...the fever thing is weird. Not like the flu, just a fever. My DS3 has been on the couch all day. Poor guy. They spent quite a bit of time in the kids' club. I think the change in weather is playing a big part too.

GoDaddyGo - your name isn't Joanna is it? Your avatar is so tiny but I think we kept bumping in to each other!

We did not book another cruise. The kid loved it and DH enjoyed some parts of it but I was SO seasick. Especially on Thursday. Oh boy!

Just starting to get reading to post my trip review.

Thanks so much for the FE goodies. It was one of DD's favourite parts!

I am thinking of doing a small TR/review - but not doing anything huge like I have before. I always get bored towards the end and never finish. LOL. Is anyone else doing one??? I would love to put some faces to names and see if I bumped into any of you during the cruise and didn't know it :goodvibes

We had a wonderful time on this cruise. Carl & I signed up for April 28, 2012 on the Fantasy. Thank you all for the FE gifts. It was a lot of fun to find the creative gifts that everyone left. If anyone wants to be Facebook friends, send me a private message and I'll give you the info.

Meg

Meg! :goodvibesI didn't put this together, but did you and your husband do the "Match Your Mate" ??? We were there that night - that was hilarious! :lmao: My DH was the one for our team (7) that kept running things up (and putting on bra's!) during the scavenger hunt

Yes, We were Couple #3 in "Match Your Mate". I was also the runner for team #2 for the scavenger hunt. It was fun, but crazy.
Meg

Nobody got sick in our house, but we were shocked when we stepped out of St. Louis airport in shorts and it was mid 40s. We almost ran to the car, DH turned heater on on full blast and finally in the hotel (we stayed overnight in St. Louis and took kids to gateway Arch the next day) I found long pants and jackets.

Lexa it was such a shock right! We drove and got out to pump gas in Il and it was so d**** cold ...of course we were in shorts too..lol...speaking of the drive we kept passing flooding and tornado damage. Couldn't stop thinking of how lucky we are!

My family and I adored the cruise. It was just fantastic! Sorry I missed the meet but just got distracted. I loved my FE gifts! I did the flower
headband, mustache, and hacky sack ...DS (okay all of us) couldn't wait to see our gifts when we came back to the cabin! DS was with the magician during the Welcome Aboard ? show. He had such a good time. Thanks to everyone for making it extra special!:grouphug:

We got back home yesterday, pretty sad that our vacation is over but we had a great time. Now back to reality and laundry, putting away everything, looking at photos and getting rid of all the sand we seemed to acquire along the cruise.

Thank you to everyone for the fab FE gifts, our daughter loved checking it out each time. Thank you for those who gave things specially for our sone Matthew it was great that he had new things to play with on the ship, and new socks too!

W in a Vase - loved the keyring thank you.

Jinia - I said to DH that first night I think that the magicians helper may have been in our FE and then we passed you a few times around the ship, even one day as we were delivering gifts. Was fun to think we know who this is! The headband and moustache are great.

Also the recipe book was great, clever idea, and whoever gave the CD with the ship on thank you.

I know we probably shouldn't single FE gifts out but I have to say the sailor hats with our kids names on were great, I got some great pictures of them wearing them. Meagans pony holder was fab - am going to try making one at some point, DD wore hers for pirate night! We got so many great things and I tried to keep track of who gave what but realised that we didn't all say who it was from, I must remember next time to put our details on although I guess being from the UK our chocolate treats would have guided people to us! It was great to see someone use the kids name tags as door magnets when we went delivering again, I was like "Look they are form our gifts!!! - and I had never thought of adding magnetic tape to them - great idea for next time. We also did goody bags with pirate tags for the kids and ended up mixing up the tags and so had Pirtate tags with Mickey colored curling ribbon on but we were on vacation so I wasn't going to worry about presentation!

We truely had a magical trip and was nice to meet people and put names to faces throughout the cruise - although we kept going around the ship saying - theres MinnieMeg or there's Lexa! The FE gifts were a special treat for all of us and we loved them all, people obviously put a lot of thought and time into these and we are extremely grateful for them all.

Sorry for going but we had a great trip, met some great people and got some great FE gifts - and we booked another cruise yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay:

THank you all

We got back home yesterday, pretty sad that our vacation is over but we had a great time. Now back to reality and laundry, putting away everything, looking at photos and getting rid of all the sand we seemed to acquire along the cruise.

Thank you to everyone for the fab FE gifts, our daughter loved checking it out each time. Thank you for those who gave things specially for our sone Matthew it was great that he had new things to play with on the ship, and new socks too!

W in a Vase - loved the keyring thank you.

Jinia - I said to DH that first night I think that the magicians helper may have been in our FE and then we passed you a few times around the ship, even one day as we were delivering gifts. Was fun to think we know who this is! The headband and moustache are great.

Also the recipe book was great, clever idea, and whoever gave the CD with the ship on thank you.

I know we probably shouldn't single FE gifts out but I have to say the sailor hats with our kids names on were great, I got some great pictures of them wearing them. Meagans pony holder was fab - am going to try making one at some point, DD wore hers for pirate night! We got so many great things and I tried to keep track of who gave what but realised that we didn't all say who it was from, I must remember next time to put our details on although I guess being from the UK our chocolate treats would have guided people to us! It was great to see someone use the kids name tags as door magnets when we went delivering again, I was like "Look they are form our gifts!!! - and I had never thought of adding magnetic tape to them - great idea for next time. We also did goody bags with pirate tags for the kids and ended up mixing up the tags and so had Pirtate tags with Mickey colored curling ribbon on but we were on vacation so I wasn't going to worry about presentation!

We truely had a magical trip and was nice to meet people and put names to faces throughout the cruise - although we kept going around the ship saying - theres MinnieMeg or there's Lexa! The FE gifts were a special treat for all of us and we loved them all, people obviously put a lot of thought and time into these and we are extremely grateful for them all.

Sorry for going but we had a great trip, met some great people and got some great FE gifts - and we booked another cruise yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay:

THank you all

Well, I think we all need to thank you for those amazing UK chocolates! Your delicious treats were our first FE, and what wonderful packaging too! Your right, that lil' Mickey recipe book was very creative!
So glad that lil' Matthew can enjoy his lil socks. Gymboree is a fav of mine:) This cruise was a total surprise to Meagan, so she thought she was making those hair pony-o's for bday party favors of a customer of mine. You'll discover how easy they are to make, and were a HUGE hit with the 18 girls at Meagan's charity bday party (but we used pink & purple ribbons of course). My Mom and I love anything vintage, so if anyone received a package of gift tags.....those were made with love;).

Sorry, we couldn't meet the group at 3pm the first day, we were just too busy with TJ getting a tour of the ship.
Our vacation was blessed with nice weather and wonderful memories for my daughter to have (a full week hanging out with her Nana). To boot, we were blessed to have our meal time switched to 5:45pm and got seated with an amazing family.
Hugs and sweet goodbye's to you all. Thank you for the fabulous FE's!!!:grouphug:

That is too funny! You should have stopped us..we were always out of our room going somewhere (unless I was hiding on Deck 4 that is). DS thought he was a celebrity by the end of the cruise...we ended doing one of the silly game shows together and he did karaoke so he was feeling pretty famous...gotta love that! We were delivering and a young girl in one of the rooms saw us and looked at us like we were the tooth fairy! LOL...we just winked waved a tiptoed away! What great fun the FE was!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter