~May 7, 2011~ 7-night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on the Magic!

It never fails...I'm a Realtor and it's been a pretty slow past year. Although I did just have 3 closings in the last 2 weeks! Yea... Anyhow, today I get a call. We would like to meet with you about listing our house on FRIDAY!!! Yikes!!! NOOOOOO!!!! Anyhow, I got her to meet Weds, but just hope that she isn't ready to list right away. Back in '08, I had another agent running my accounts while I was on the cruise and my buyers ended up buying a $500k house, which is a rarity in my part of Ohio!!! I had to split it with her!!

I too am getting butterflies, but more from excitement. :banana: My biggest project is cleaning the house for my brother-in-law to come and feed the cat. He is a neat freak!!! Oh well, not going to stress over it!

It never fails...I'm a Realtor and it's been a pretty slow past year. Although I did just have 3 closings in the last 2 weeks! Yea... Anyhow, today I get a call. We would like to meet with you about listing our house on FRIDAY!!! Yikes!!! NOOOOOO!!!! Anyhow, I got her to meet Weds, but just hope that she isn't ready to list right away. Back in '08, I had another agent running my accounts while I was on the cruise and my buyers ended up buying a $500k house, which is a rarity in my part of Ohio!!! I had to split it with her!!

I too am getting butterflies, but more from excitement. :banana: My biggest project is cleaning the house for my brother-in-law to come and feed the cat. He is a neat freak!!! Oh well, not going to stress over it!

I was working for a realtors office, and I was born in Ohio! I lived in Springfield, Mansfield, Columbus (Hilliard)

Anone else nervous about our weather forecast?

60% chance of rain both in St Thomas and St Maarten :guilty:

It must be my fault guys.... I swear EVERY vacation we go on, it rains the whole time. :sad1:

I checked forecast today too.....it's still far away, so I'm hoping it will be ok....maybe just a little shower if any.

Long range computer forecasts for caribbean islands are notoriously off. They certainly can't predict thunderstorms 8 days away!

So true!
Another Question: I have not made magnets, rather I have paper things to decorate our cabin door. Will I be able to use tape?
I am just asking because taping things to doors/walls is illegial in my house;).

Everything I have read says Disney does not allow any kind of adhesive on its doors. There is also a sticky message, "IMPORTANT!! All DCL cruisers please read!!" that says the same thing when you open the DCL Forum page. It's always the first message at the top.
I made magnets, but I have heard that a lot of people just buy magnet tape and stick it to the back of their papers or there are the magnet photo sleeves that you can buy at Walmart. : )
So ready...although not packed.....See you all on Saturday!!!!

So true!
Another Question: I have not made magnets, rather I have paper things to decorate our cabin door. Will I be able to use tape?
I am just asking because taping things to doors/walls is illegial in my house;).

NO!!!! They will charge you with damage to the door even if there is no damage! Only magnets! Craft stores have the kind you can cut to shape or photo sizes

My daughter is so excited to go back she has not been sleeping well! LOL I can't believe we are getting on a plane on Friday!

I too am hoping the weather forecasts will change within the next week. Though, I will admit a rainy day on a tropical island is still better than being at home! :thumbsup2

Hubby has a scuba dive planned - so he doesn't care if it's raining as long as there is no lightning.

I will be completely done packing tonight. That leaves me tomorrow to do any last minute things that I remember, get my hair done and a pedicure. I am SOOOOO ready!

That's all it's been doing here in Indiana, rain, rain, rain!!! I am ready for warm/hot weather and enjoying the sun and fun!

I have been working so much lately I haven't been on the boards in a long time. I am so excited and in much need of a vacation. We just bought a video camera to tape my dd's reaction when we pull up to the port. She is already excited enough to just be going to Florida.

Anyone staying at the comfort inn on Friday night?

Now all I have to do is go finish packing. I am jealous of everyone who was able to get this done early. I am sure I will be still packing up until the minute we are walking out the door. :laundy:

My kids got a call tonight from Mickey and they got so excited that it was hard to get them to bed. They still need to go to school tomorrow, but it was hard for them to fall asleep.....I'm sure i'll have troubles too....

My kids got a call tonight from Mickey and they got so excited that it was hard to get them to bed. They still need to go to school tomorrow, but it was hard for them to fall asleep.....I'm sure i'll have troubles too....

Lexa - That is SO exciting!!! I'm glad your kids enjoyed it :goodvibes

I just want everyone to note the TIME that I am posting. :rolleyes: I've been up for a half hour..... here it is FINALLY, my 1st day of vacation - and I'm like that old commercial too.

"I'M TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP!!!"

We have a ton of last minute running around to do. :upsidedow

I can't believe it's finally here :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I've got the call scheduled for tomorrow, mid-drive. I did it the day before last time and my son had trouble sleeping too! :rotfl2:

My some kind of miracle we actually got everything packed and all last minute errands run last night. Now it's just loading the car tonight and we're ready to go! :banana: I'm sure we've overpacked but since we're driving, I don't really care at this point.

Going to be hard to make it through work today.

What is the number for the call from Mickey? I did it last year, but couldn't find the number. I'm sure it's on here somewhere, but haven't had a chance to look!

Please, please, please, bring two pair of sunglasses!!! One cruise, I broke a pair, and LOST a pair!!! Yikes!!! Just yesterday, I sat on my FAVORITE pair in a dark car. I took them off my head at dusk and just tossed them on the seat, got back in and crack!!! I'm soooo bummed!!! I do have many other pair, but loved those!!! Figures!

It's on the Disney website. I can't remember where exactly but somewhere you click on the link and input all your telephone information.

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh.....it's almost here.....FINALLY!!! I'm home alone right now, kids are at school, DH at work and the only thing I need to do today is to take my fur babies to kennel. Tomorrow morning, after we get up, we will load the car and on our way to St. Louis airport........destination...Florida....yeeees!!!

My DH got up this morning at 5AM to go to work....and that was it for my sleeping....

NO!!!! They will charge you with damage to the door even if there is no damage! Only magnets! Craft stores have the kind you can cut to shape or photo sizes

Ah thanks. I will buy that magnetic tape and hopefully that will work out OK.

One more question for you.....does the statesroom come with a good amount of hangers? Do you pack extras?

Thanks

Ah thanks. I will buy that magnetic tape and hopefully that will work out OK.

One more question for you.....does the statesroom come with a good amount of hangers? Do you pack extras?

Thanks

We're going to need a lot of hangers also, and I don't think that there is too many - but I am just going to request them from housekeeping when we get there :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter