~May 7, 2011~ 7-night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on the Magic!

VeroBeach

Mouseketeer
Woo hoo!

Please sign in here for our 7-night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on the Magic for May 7, 2011.

Our party consists of 2 rooms, both on deck 7.

Room 1 - myself, my wife, and my DS8.

Room 2 - my DS20 and his cousin also age 20.

I'd love to find someone for my DS8 to get friendly with before the cruise, since he was a bit shy on our August 2009 3-night Wonder Cruise. I think he really needs a friend in the kids program.

Thanks!

I have added a link to your thread on the main index page. Have a great cruise!:thumbsup2

Hi there! I am 95% convinced that I am going to book this cruise. It will be my mom and myself probably in an inside cabin. We had a Cat 6 on our last trip and while it was very nice we didn't use the verandah too much so I figure we will save a couple thousand dollars and book an inside cabin.

Me - Lessa - 27 at the time of the cruise

Mom - Beth - 48 at the time of the cruise

I was just on the Magic last week for the Western cruise and booked onboard for the May 7, 2011. It will be myself, husband, daughter who will be 8, son who will be almost 6, and son who will have just turned 3.

I was able to get connecting SPH rooms on deck 5. Pretty excited about that.

We had a verandah last week and I will miss that. But will save some cash by booking 2 connecting rooms instead.

So hello to everyone 18 months in advance of our cruise. Hoping the weather is better in May then it was last week. It rained on us in port and Castaway Cay every day.

Hi Folks
Pleased to meet you.
This will be my and my DD's (18 at time of sailing) second cruise - we did the Magic Western in 2008, and this time my folks are joining us. We have two cabins on deck 7. My mom and daughter are night owls and my dad and I are morning birds so between the four of us we're going to see and do everything! (ya right) but the opposite schedules may make for some entertaining room service deliveries.
This will be a completely different trip with a new itinerary, two new travellers and my DD able to come to Cove Cafe, Palo, and enjoy the nightlife. Can't wait.

Sorry guys, we are no longer going to be on this cruise. I decided to book the May 29. 2011 5-night Dream sailing instead. Have a great cruise!

Hi everyone,

We were on the 7-day eastern (Tortola)(Magic) two weeks ago and booked this cruise. We had great weather on the cruise itself, but Port Canaveral (leaving) and returning wasn't great. Also, overcast in Castaway Cay.

We prefer to head south in April/May anyway, so this date (May 7, 2011) should work out really well.

Hey CoolCanadian, where are you from?

I forgot to introduce my group! It will be myself, DW and three DDs (13, 10 & 7 at time of cruising).

We considered booking on the Dream but I like the itinerary better on the Magic and this will be our third cruise on the Magic...kinda getting used to it, at least we don't get lost as often!

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Hello Addictedtomickey
Welcome!
We all hail from Wonderful Winterpeg - Winnipeg Manitoba straight north of North Dakota and the namesake of Winnie the Pooh. Most folks would leave here to travel during the colder months however I'm looking forward to cruising in May as our last cruise was in February and there were lots of issues travelling in the winter time.
Shouldn't get snowed in at the airport in May - even in Winnipeg.
Happy New Year to all.

My husband and I (30s) are booked on this cruise with our DD who will be 3 and a half. We will be traveling with another family who has 2 girls ages 6 and 3 in two adjoining oceanview cabins on deck 2. This will be DD's 5th cruise but it is our family's first time on DCL so we are all very excited.

Hello all!

Going to book this cruise within the next month! Just have to get the deposit together..;):wizard:

Myself-37::MinnieMo
DH - 38:darth:
DS - 8pirate:

First time cruisers so I am very excited! Will also be sailing with my sister and her peeps! She will be along to introduce her family sooner or later!
VeroBeach - DS is not much of a writer but if you would like for the boys to be penpals that would be neat! Maybe exchange some letters or pictures before the cruise! If your interested just PM me! I am not very social but he sure is!

:Hi all ~
Count me in! This will be my 3rd cruise - 2nd with Disney (which we all know is the best). I am fortunate to have several family members joining me... we have 3 cabins, midship, 6th deck...[
U]Our Motley Crew:[/U]
:surfweb: Me 45 -2nd time Disney Cruiser
:cool2: DH 47 -1st time Disney Cruiser
:ccat: DD 21 -2nd time Disney Cruiser
:music: DD's boyfriend 21 -1st time cruiser, and a little nervous if he will admit it :-),
DS ..will be vacationing elsewhere, we will miss him, but know he will have fun
and we are super tickled to be joined by Jinia-my DS and her family! :cheer2:...
::MinnieMo DSister - apparently a little older than me :rotfl2:
:darth: DBinLaw
:dog: DNephew...this is their 1st cruise:thumbsup2

Wishing us all fairwinds, and following seas...

And hoping someone will initiate the Fish Extender idea!

I forgot to introduce my group! It will be myself, DW and three DDs (13, 10 & 7 at time of cruising).

We considered booking on the Dream but I like the itinerary better on the Magic and this will be our third cruise on the Magic...kinda getting used to it, at least we don't get lost as often!

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Hi!!! I'm waiting for my income tax return to put down the deposit for the May07th sailing!!!! I got a saved courtesy-booking through Small World Vacations today. They seem really good.

We've never been on a cruise before and I'm sooo excited! It's a compromise with my boyfriend. He gets beaches and the Caribbean and my DD (age 7 at time of cruise) and I get our Disney fix!! He has agreed in principle but doesn't know that I'm about to lay out the cash for it. mwahahahaha....

Hey AddictedtoMickey, we're in Antigonish, glad to know more Nova Scotians will be there. If this is your 3rd cruise, we're open to any and all tips and tricks! :)

Your gonna love it :-) :thumbsup2
~Almost anything you need to know, can be found on the Dis Boards...

Hooraaaaaay!

BOOKED and deposit down!

Woo-hoo! Mid-ship deck 7! See you all there!

Now a proper count-down can start. :)

Is anyone else out there wondering if there will be any different atmosphere being that the May 07th sailing is the last 7 night Caribbean cruise before the European summer season? Do you think the crew will be more tired or excited at all?

Hi everyone! First time Disney cruiser here...have cruised once before with Carnival and loved it and expect to have an even better time on Disney. I am 27 and am sailing with my baby sister who will be 21. Leaving my husband home as he doesn't like Disney.

Is anyone else out there wondering if there will be any different atmosphere being that the May 07th sailing is the last 7 night Caribbean cruise before the European summer season? Do you think the crew will be more tired or excited at all?

I think that some may be more excited to be moving on to a new itinerary, some may be tired of the caribbean route, but since it is Disney, they will not show it. After so many visits to WDW, I never felt like the crew at the end of the night was more anxious to get done than the crew at opening. I'm hoping the cruise crew will be similar.

Like your username, BrytEydBelle~
Welcome to the cruise :-)
:thumbsup2

:banana: We just put our deposit down on this cruise. This will be our second cruise on Disney. We had such a good time in Feb. we couldn't wait to begin to plan another one. DH and I will be travelling alone. Our cabin is deck 2, mid.

And hoping someone will initiate the Fish Extender idea

OK, I'll initiate it. We enjoyed participating in the FE exchange on our last cruise.

Meg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter