~*May 7 - 11, 2006*~ Wonder

We are doing the single digit dance!!! :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :woohoo: :yay: :bounce: :dancer: party: :jumping1: :rockband:

I AM SO EXCITED! I CAN'T STAND TO BE IN WORK ANYMORE!!

I am joining you in the single digit dance. We leave a week from today and will getting to Disney about this time next week.
:yay: :banana: :hyper: party: :dumbo: :tigger:

Sleeping less, because I am worried that I will forget something or someone will come down with an illness. I am too much of a worrier. Need to relax.

too excited!!!

Hubby is about to divorce me over my Disney obsession. It has turned completely into an obsession. If I spent all my disboard time on cleaning my house, it would be immaculate.

See everyone very soon. Yippee!!!

Joann

I am exicited beyond belief - 4 days from now I will be boarding the plane!!!!! See you all soon :bounce: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :woohoo: :yay: :bounce:

A friend of mine has a DS that is 12 almost 13 and he isn't really excited about going on the crusie because he is going to be by himself and all the other kiddies that are going are 4, 6 and 8. So I was just wondering if I could find him a buddy.

We have a dd 12, that's the best I can do for ya. I am sure there will be plenty of boys his age on the boat.

Lynne

Four days left of work and
We leave in 7 sleeps!!!!!!! :banana: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :cheer2:

My wife, Son 2, Daughter 5 and I are going on the cruise and ending with 3 nights at the Contemporary. Is anyone else doing the parks after the cruise? We are all getting excited.

Thanks Lynne. I'm sure you are right, there will be tons of boys his age on the boat!! I think his biggest problem is that they are leaving on the Friday they are having his end of school year dance and he wants to go! BUT, I say, "DISNEY or a dance???" Who wouldn't pick Disney!! Only 7 more sleeps and we leave for DISNEY too!! Can't wait!!

Yep, I scrapbook. So much to scrap -- so little time! At least I did before I had the babies. For some reason sleep is way more important now. I am to about 10 months and they are 2. Now I am getting involved in Stampn' Up but I will only buy what can be used with my scrap booking. I am taking a techniques class that is teaching us 100 stamping techniques. If you have ever wondered how stamping is done...this shows you. I think I am going to scrapbook my door magnet. Look for the thread on hear about door magnets. You can see what some people do. I think you can do whatever you want...just for fun!

Someone said they are praying for no illness...................well, since our twins have it now, I feel confident we won't have it 10 days from now. I slept 1 hour and 30 minutes on Tuesday night. Then they got better and now tonight it is back again. Guess it is now officially the 36 hour flu???? It's like a constant sickness rotation every 30 minutes. Yuk!

I guess I will be the last one on the board talking to myself as of next Friday or so. I think "everyone" leaves before us. Boo Hoo!

I better get back to....................sick kids!

10 days for us! Guess we are all still on for 3:00 on the secret deck on 7!

Welcome new diser to the boards......now that I am in this email I can not recall your name! This is a birthday cruise for me too! Mine is on the 10th - 39 though. Guess we might as well pretend we are doing this for my 40....no lets not. I'm only going to be 39! ha ha ha ha ha

:cheer2: pixiedust: :boat: :dumbo:

Cindi

Welcome smh071!

Don't forget everyone...3pm, deck 7 aft!!! I'll have that lime green bow pinned to me somewhere!!

Just look for the crabby toddlers who have had no nap! I'm sure there will not be a crowd on the secret deck. I'm getting excited. 9 days for us! At least those last few days all of you will be gone already and I will get packed then. hahahahahaha!

WOW. Less than 24 Hours to go!!! Now we are really excited - we are counting down the minutes as the move so SLOWLY... :teeth:

We are with beginsters and still have 3 days to go. Enjoy your early start Jeffm5690.

I'm too excited.

Joann

Okay, you can go...LOL...We'll be there soon. Leaving on Saturday...See you all on Sunday @ 3pm!!!

Boy, this workweek is going to be very tough!!

Denise, tomorrow, Tuesday is my Friday this week! Yeah. 24 hrs from now I am officially on vacation! Yeah! I have 3 days of packing to do! hahahahaha! I better go and get a head start tonight!

See everyone soon!

I will be at work until Friday at 3:30 (I already told my boss that I'm leaving a bit early!) Going for a pedicure at 5, out to dinner ('cause vacation has started & I'm not cooking!!) and then finish packing. I am so excited, I can stand it!!! Go a Post It note on my computer with 5 countdown days!! You'd think I was 12 years old!!!! LOL

Talk about acting like a 12 year old. I am way more excited and into this cruise then my DDs or my DH. I have read everything and then some. I spend the last hour of every night on DISBOARDS just reading.

Luckily I still have been able to sleep at night.

Well two days and counting for me. Leave Chicago at 6:55 am on Thursday morning.

See you all on Sunday at 3:00

Joann

We leave around the same time - We leave Ottawa at 7am

99% packed and ready to go - going to get my manicure tonight
Unfortunately, I work tomorrow......man it is hard to work when you're excited.

The count down is on until we get to put faces to all these names we have been talking to on the disboard......5 DAYS!!!! :grouphug:

See all of you on the boat!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter