~*May 7 - 11, 2006*~ Wonder

If you booked through the travel agent, the TA will receive the documents and forward to you.

Last year we booked through a TA and I think we were the last ones to receive our documents. But now that you can fill the papers out online you don't even need them!!

TOOO.....Excited :bounce: :bounce: :yay: :banana:

I'm still doc-less, but I'm going on that ship anyway!!! LOL!
jeffm5609...Let the packing begin!!

Denise sorry to hear you haven't rec'd your docs yet. We have received ours on Friday and have started to pack. My daughter made a paper chain to help us count down the days. We will be sailing away to paradise two weeks from today.

:cheer2: :woohoo:

I'm an outside sales agent for the travel agency that I booked with... :rotfl: ...If I don't get MY docs...Well, let's just say that I know that I'll get them sometime this week. I'm used to other cruiselines and they seem to get docs out to TA quicker than Disney. Hey, like I said earlier...If I don't get them, I'll be the one getting dragged off the ship yelling, "BUT I PAID FOR MY CRUISE!!!" :rotfl2:

By the way, all of our clothes are ironed, folded and waiting to go into the suitcases! :woohoo:

We have our docs too! Yeah! As far as packing..those of you who have your things ironed....don't iron! Take your iron with you :). Actually I wanted to say kudos for you! I actually bought all the diapers I need to lug on board today! Yep.................one suitcase for diapers! Good thing we get 2 bags per person! We're definitely covered!

See everyone soon!

My girls have started making some signs. I have no idea how they are going to come out, but I know I will enjoy my daughters' work.

Joann

I have had my magnet for at least 2 months now. My coworker's husband owns a sign shop so I had him cut me out a 12 x 12 piece. I plan to take scrapbooking Disney things and decorate it like I would my scrapbook page. That is if I have enough time......it is running out!

Good luck with the sign. If I can get mine ready this weekend I will post it for everyone to see. I have no idea what it will turn out like!

I called to check on the Movies playing on our cruise.

Chicken Little
The Incredibles
Stay Alive
The Wild
The Shaggy Dog
Cassanova
Glory Road
The Chronicles of Narnia
Eight Below

I called twice because I wasn't sure I got them all and the following two movies were told to me the first time I called, but the second person told me they were not showing on the Wonder, so I am not sure on these next two.

Anapolis
The Pooh & Heffelumps Movie

Someone refresh my memory of what it is like to go see a movie. Let's see...the last time we went to a movie must have been some time before we became pregnant with the babies and that was in mid '03. WOW! Could it be 4 years since I have been in a movie theater? Oh I take that back. I did get to go out one evening with an old friend and her and I saw.................a movie. Too bad I can't remember what it was. Oh, it was that Meryl Streep & what is her name.....the girl that named her baby Apple.......yeah, we saw that. I guess I should not complain!

So.................maybe Kate and Cole can see their first big screen Disney Movie on the cruise. That would be exciting for them. I'll have to make sure I have plenty of video tape for the cruise.

See you all soon!

Oh and by the way....................just to make sure I am not crazy...........there is no one beside us with toddlers right? Where are my toddler friends ??????????? Guess not on our cruise! hahahahaha!

Hey Cindi, do you scrapbook? Just saw your reply about the sign and thought I would ask!! I am addicted to scrapbooking and my husband keeps teasing me about bring my scrapbooking stuff!! Since this is our first Disney Cruise, I didn't know about the signs!! Do people just do this to put on their doors?? I'll have to have the kids make one!!

I forgot to add Cindi, I have a 3 1/2 year old DD and a girlfriend of mine has a 19 month old!! Sorry we don't have any closer to your two!! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter