~*May 7 - 11, 2006*~ Wonder

Gonella..........................here it is! My door sign! I did it! I wasn't sure I would get it done but I did. It's amazing how much you can get done when you don't have your children home with you! It's..........not what I planned on but it is kinda cute. If it makes it through the trip and suitcases then it will be a scrapbook page for our book!

C you soon!

P5020025.jpg

It is finally here. We leave tomorrow at 7:00 also. Mickey & Minnie here we come.

The door sign is wonderful.

Twin4Mickey, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to see some of your scrapbook pages!!! I am not going to have time to do a door sign!! I should've started it a few months ago!! :) I may let the children do something, but we probably won't have time. We are leaving Maryland tonight and driving to Shaw AFB, SC and going to stay the night there with a friend of mine. We are then going to wake up Friday morning and drive to Jacksonville and stay with an old roommate of mine for Friday night and then Saturday we are driving to Orlando to stay with friends of our who are also going on the cruise!! We have put off seeing all of our friends for years. We always say, "next time we will stop through" and we never do!! So finally I will get the visits out of the way and we won't have to stress ourselves out driving. We are going on the cruise with 3 other familys and my sister, so it should be a lot of fun and really hectic. Where are you guys staying on the ship? Our cabin numbers are in the 8000, so I'm not even sure where on the ship we will be!!! When are you guys leaving?

I think we may be the only ones left...See you Sunday, 3pm, deck 7 aft!

Take it easy...Breath deeply...You, DH & the twins will all be calm...Pixie Dust for your trip!!!

Denise

Hey, Did everyone have a good time? We had an awsome time and would do it again tomorrow.

It was nice to meet some of you.

Have a great summer,

Lynne

It was my 4th cruise & my 4th cruiseline...I have to say that DCL lived up to my expectations and then some. I will try really hard to do a trip report later today...Gotta catch up at work first.

Great meeting you, beginsters, twins4mickey, winniekopp & Maistre Gracey!

Denise

Hi everyone! We had a magnificant time. Not only did the DCL live up to all of our expectations, we can't come up with anything that went wrong. I'd love to do a trip report to.

Maybe we can all stay in touch somewhere else on the board maybe ????

Kate and Cole can't stop talking about Minnie, Mickey, Snow White, The princesses and Donald Duck. I am amazed at how well they did. We'd go back tomorrow if we could. Unfortunately, we have work too :(.

I enjoyed meeting everyone even though it was so brief.

I do have to say that we did have a "magical" moment (I think that is what the comment card called it), more than one time! Our life boat drill organizer fell in love with Kate on Sunday. Every time he saw us on the ship (he was a server in the dining room too) he made a pt to come visit and play with Kate. We also were impressed with Alice & Snowwhite. Both of them remembered Kate's name when they saw her the second night. Poor Cole....he's a boy though. hahaha.

Talk to everyone soon. I'll try to write a trip report to share.

ps.........we had the only door sign on the 8th floor! Oh well! We liked it!

Cindi & Co.
P5060080.jpg
P5060075.jpg
P5060041a.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter