~ May 5, 2014 ~ Bahamas by Way of the Magic

Thank you for adding us to the group! This will be our first DC and we are all so excited! I have read that once you are in a FE group that you will be assigned a specific day and specific list of people. Is that how it works? My girls are super excited to get started on the gifts. Thanks Amy

By the way it sounds to me. We are just keeping it relaxed and giving whenever we would like. You can choose any day and give once or as you please!

Does anyone have tween boys that are coming this cruise? I know it can be hard to pull kids that age out of school, but maybe there are other homeschoolers or families that could make it work??? :confused3
My sons will be almost 12 and almost 14.[/QUOT

Yes my tweens are 11 & 13 and we are 'bad' parents pulling thrm out of school so theyll be in Edge with u kiddos ;)

Does anyone have tween boys that are coming this cruise? I know it can be hard to pull kids that age out of school, but maybe there are other homeschoolers or families that could make it work??? :confused3
My sons will be almost 12 and almost 14.[/QUOT

Yes my tweens are 11 & 13 and we are 'bad' parents pulling thrm out of school so theyll be in Edge with u kiddos ;)

Glad you could make it work!!
My kids are beyond excited. :)
Have yours cruised before?

I just wanted to crosspost this from the Facebook group incase anyone would like to join!

PLEASE Add yourself below if you want to take place in the Fish Extender exchange!! It's going to be great fun!!

The Cut off to join our Fish Extender Exchange is April 1st!

Cabin Disboard Name Real Names (ages of the kids)

6019 Goldeelox9 Lisa & Pete

6634 Lauriejl2 Laurie & Patrick, Noah (M 13), Riley (M 11), Gavin ( M 6) & Charlotte (F 4)

8536 Cafaria67 Carolyn, Matt, Maura (F) (14), Dominick(M) (8) and EJ (M) (4)

7508 Flurbee Maure' and Jake.

8514 lile8rocks Beth Eric Jake (7 will be turning 8 on the cruise) Abby (5) Alex (5)

GTY cruisin616 Myke(F), Kris (M), Asa (M) (6) Cole (M) (15)

5022 Ayla Bee Ayla, Martine, Lindsey (F, 9), Michael (M, 10)

6511 lbodenheimer Lori & Jim, Nathan 18 (DS)

6616 disneyin84 Donna & Tom

8078 laenie Elaine & Jim

8528 ladyzy Dawn, Shon, Marci, Colin (2)

6058 Mama Jenn Shane, Jennifer (Jenn) - Riley (M) 6, Madeline (F) 13

2021 non Eunice, Melanie

2570 disneymomoffour Don, Heidi, Deven 18 (M)

2510 Nikyex458 Damaris, Jomarie, Veronica & Drake (M 2)

2512 N/A Pedro, Shayna (F, 15) Shayra (F, 11)

8540 Mommy2chloentori Carrie(F), Tony(M), Chloe(F 7), Victoria(F 5), and Logan(M 1)

5148 moviekid21 & jpod523 Chris(M), Jyl(F)

7546 CptCman Kenny Susan & Jake (M-8)

6111 N/A David and Meredith, Delilah (Lila) 5 f and Lucas (Luke) 3m.

GTY Sophylulu Rick and Amy Anna (14) Mira (12)

6024 N/A Ashley, Jim, & Emily Alice (3)

6026 N/A Susan, Makenzie (5)

Fish Extender list info: This is a list of those that wish to participate in putting gifts (purchased or homemade items) in others "extenders" (anything hanging off the "fish" outside the stateroom door that is generally used to receive mail/etc. to your room) and receive same from others. If you have any questions about this- please feel free to email me and I will gladly explain in more detail.

Lisa@*******************************

Updated FE List

Updated FE List

Our big extended family would love to join if it's ok!

There are 7 of us staying in a concierge 2 bedroom. I think the room # is 8516. The 7 of us include my sister Beth, her fiancé Mason, her daughter Gwen (10), myself, Jenn, my husband Garry, our son Parker (14), daughter Addy (11).

We were a little behind the mark but just booked our cruise. We will be heading to Magic Kingdom before hand and looking forward to the Disney Cruise. My children 3 and 5 are super excited. Any tips you can share would be greatly appreciated. We are in the midst of attempting to make our Fish Exchange and have put my request in to join the group. Thank you!!

We would like to join the Fish Exchange Stateroom: 6047 Connie and Chip; Madison (3) Luke (5)

Our big extended family would love to join if it's ok!

There are 7 of us staying in a concierge 2 bedroom. I think the room # is 8516. The 7 of us include my sister Beth, her fiancé Mason, her daughter Gwen (10), myself, Jenn, my husband Garry, our son Parker (14), daughter Addy (11).

Of course! I will add you to our list :)

PLEASE Add yourself below if you want to take place in the Fish Extender exchange!! It's going to be great fun!!

The Cut off to join our Fish Extender Exchange is April 1st!

Cabin Disboard Name Real Names (ages of the kids)

2021 non Eunice, Melanie

2510 Nikyex458 Damaris, Jomarie, Veronica & Drake (M 2)

2512 N/A Pedro, Shayna (F, 15) Shayra (F, 11)

2556 N/A James, Julia & Jaley (F) (5)

2570 disneymomoffour Don, Heidi, Deven 18 (M)

5022 Ayla Bee Ayla, Martine, Lindsey (F, 9), Michael (M, 10)

5148 moviekid21 & jpod523 Chris(M), Jyl(F)

6019 Goldeelox9 Lisa & Pete

6024 N/A Ashley, Jim, & Emily Alice (3)

6026 N/A Susan, Makenzie (5)

6047 Curry143 Connie, Chip, Luke (5) M Madison (3)

6058 Mama Jenn Shane, Jennifer (Jenn) - Riley (M) 6, Madeline (F) 13

6111 N/A David and Meredith, Delilah (Lila) 5 f and Lucas (Luke) 3m

6511 lbodenheimer Lori & Jim, Nathan 18 (DS)

6616 disneyin84 Donna & Tom

6634 Lauriejl2 Laurie & Patrick, Noah (M 13), Riley (M 11), Gavin ( M 6) & Charlotte (F 4)

7508 Flurbee Maure' and Jake

7546 CptCman Kenny, Susan & Jake (M-8)

8078 laenie Elaine & Jim

8514 lile8rocks Beth, Eric, Jake (7 will be turning 8 on the cruise) Abby (5) Alex (5)

8516 Buzzfanmom Beth, Mason, Gwen (F-10), Jenn, Garry, Parker (M-14), Addy (F-11)

8528 ladyzy Dawn, Shon, Marci, Colin (2)

8536 Cafaria67 Carolyn, Matt, Maura (F) (14), Dominick(M) (8) and EJ (M) (4)

8540 Mommy2chloentori Carrie(F), Tony(M), Chloe(F 7), Victoria(F 5), and Logan(M 1)

GTY cruisin616 Myke(F), Kris (M), Asa (M) (6) Cole (M) (15)
GTY Sophylulu Rick and Amy, Anna (14) Mira (12)

Fish Extender list info: This is a list of those that wish to participate in putting gifts (purchased or homemade items) in others "extenders" (anything hanging off the "fish" outside the stateroom door that is generally used to receive mail/etc. to your room) and receive same from others. If you have any questions about this- please feel free to email me and I will gladly explain in more detail.

We are not doing FE, but we are on Deck 6. From the FE list, I see lots of us on Deck 6. This is our first Disney cruise, so I hope it means we picked a good stateroom! I CANNOT wait.....

Fun times!!! :cool1:

Hi everyone,
We are back.....
We cancelled this cruise in Jan., [time off issues] , we rebooked using our DvC points last week.The price went up like 8 hundred dollars paying cash now to book. What is our 4 night dinner rotation? , could anyone tell me.We have second seating. Need to book Palo. TIA.

Hi! I have set up a Mixology class for our group. If you are interested in the Mixology class please come to the Facebook page and add yourself.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/may-5-2014-bahamas-by-way-of-the-magic/mixology/386732878128607

Just list your name and cabin number. It costs $15 and includes 4 or 5 drinks and a lot of fun!! If you sign up you will be charged rather you show up or not. It is GREAT fun!

If you are not on the Facebook group you can email me at TripsbyLisa@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1

Hi!

We are new to the board and first time Disney cruisers, but would love to join the exchange.

Amy, Brett, Ethan (7), Carter (3), and Blake (1)
Stateroom #8594

Thanks!

We would like to participate. This will be our second cruise. But have no idea where to get a "fish" to play. Also how many gifts and what type? Sorry if I sound silly. Looking forward to cruising with everyone.

Hi! We are new to the board and first time Disney cruisers, but would love to join the exchange. Amy, Brett, Ethan (7), Carter (3), and Blake (1) Stateroom #8594 Thanks!

I will add you when I get on my desktop computer :) welcome to the group :)

We would like to participate. This will be our second cruise. But have no idea where to get a "fish" to play. Also how many gifts and what type? Sorry if I sound silly. Looking forward to cruising with everyone.

The actual fish is part of the decor on the ship. You will need to purchase/make a fish extender which is the thing that will hold your gifts. If you google fish extender there are all types. I have seen people use a simple tote bag all the way to elaborate fish extenders, if you have any other questions let us know. Oh yeah, you can purchase a fish extender from either eBay or etsy. :)

I missed a couple questions you asked, sorry! People either give a cabin gift or a gift per person it's up to you. And how much is also totally up to you. You can give once or twice or every day. Totally your choice. It's all fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter