~ May 5, 2014 ~ Bahamas by Way of the Magic

Woohoo! This will be our family's 2nd DCL!

Just in case some of you don't know, my twinkie and I will be at Castaway Cay in our mermaid tails! (I'm thinking of upgrading from a green tail to a bright orange for good visibility with the lifeguards.)

Feel free to stop and take photos if you want!

182923_123975791138013_395237943_n.jpg

Can't wait for May! Apr 28 is Twinkie's anniversary and mine is May 3!

It's going to be a great cruise!

Woohoo! This will be our family's 2nd DCL!

Just in case some of you don't know, my twinkie and I will be at Castaway Cay in our mermaid tails! (I'm thinking of upgrading from a green tail to a bright orange for good visibility with the lifeguards.)

Feel free to stop and take photos if you want!

Can't wait for May! Apr 28 is Twinkie's anniversary and mine is May 3!

It's going to be a great cruise!

TPM - I'll be happy to meet you! I've enjoyed your posts these last 6 mos I've been on cruise threads!!!!

Hey there everyone! One of my friends directed me to this forum and thread telling me I should post and introduce myself. This will be my first cruise! Also is will be serving as my Honeymoon, as my soon to be wife and I will have married for a little over a week by then!

Hi! :flower3:

We just booked this cruise and are so excited! This will be our first time on DCL. Hubby and I cruised Alaska on NCL before kids and he was not a fan. I am hoping this time around he will love it. :goodvibes

We have been to WDW twice now, and are heading to DLR in December. I am super happy to try out a Disney cruise next!

It will be me, DH, DD7, and DS5. Can't wait to chat more as we get closer!

I will pop over and join the FB group too. :thumbsup2

Hello all!

We are booked on this cruise to celebrate me turning the big 4-0 on May 6th. Blah! Hopefully being on this wonderful ship will make that milestone easy.

I'll be there with my husband and 7 year old daughter. This will be our second cruise and our last if it's as crazy and hectic as the Dream was in 2011. Our daughter HATED the clubs then so I'm hoping that will change. Perhaps one of you fine people has a kiddo close in age and they can be pen pals prior to the cruise and then maybe having a buddy in the club will make it lots more fun. :hug:

We've had this cruise booked for over a year. I'm so stoked to tell our niece and nephew on Christmas morning that they are sailing on the disney magic. This is our 3rd disney cruise but their first cruise. So excited!

This is part of DH and mine 30th anniversary, we honeymooned at WDW and have been on both the Magic and the Wonder. We decided to combine a visit to WDW with this cruise, can't wait!!
I see there is a FB page and I will join in, also enjoy the FE and will be doing that.
Elaine

Hi all! I'm on the plane right now heading home from a week at Disney World followed by a week on the Fantasy ship as a first time Disney cruiser and WOW was it amazing! We (my mom and I) booked the May 5th trip on the Magic while on board and I can't wait! We loved meeting the DIS/Facebookers from our trip and participating in the FE and hope to get to know and meet all of you as well. :) :)

Hi all! I'm on the plane right now heading home from a week at Disney World followed by a week on the Fantasy ship as a first time Disney cruiser and WOW was it amazing! We (my mom and I) booked the May 5th trip on the Magic while on board and I can't wait! We loved meeting the DIS/Facebookers from our trip and participating in the FE and hope to get to know and meet all of you as well. :) :)

Welcome!!

We've had this cruise booked for over a year. I'm so stoked to tell our niece and nephew on Christmas morning that they are sailing on the disney magic. This is our 3rd disney cruise but their first cruise. So excited!

We are surprising our kids on Christmas too! :cool1:

We walked off the Fantasy a few hours ago and booked this cruise while on board. We decided we have to check out the new stuff on the Magic! In our cabin will be myself and my DH on our 8th Disney cruise and I will be celebrating my birthday. We would love to be part of the FEs so please include us.

We walked off the Fantasy a few hours ago and booked this cruise while on board. We decided we have to check out the new stuff on the Magic! In our cabin will be myself and my DH on our 8th Disney cruise and I will be celebrating my birthday. We would love to be part of the FEs so please include us.

We're excited, seems like May is such a long way off.....
Not too much being posted here yet, hopefully the board will get more active as we get closer.
Can't wait!!
Elaine

We ordered some new mermaid tail colors and will have two more mermaids with us so far! Four mermaids on the island! Gonna be tons of fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter