may 23 4 day on Wonder

Ragdoll-Have a safe journey! See you on the Wonder! (Don't forget to stop and pick my friends up in Parma-haha!)
Enjoy your stay at WDW!!

I have one more load of laundry and then I can finish packing. We leave tomorrow (friday) AM for 2 nights at the Poly before the cruise. We're all bursting with excitement!

See you all onboard!

Liz

THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST UNTIL WE RETURN. I PRAY THAT ALL OF YOU WILL HAVE A SAFE HAPPY JOURNEY TO WDW AND THE WONDER. RMEMBER THIS IS A TIME TO RELAX AND HAVE FUN! SO DON'T LET THE LITTLE PROBLEMS BECOME BIG PROBLEMS. I SO LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING EVERYONE ON SUNDAY. LETS GO HAVE A WONDER-FULL!! TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :sunny: ::yes:: ::yes::

Firsttimemom and DCLADDICT:

Have a safe and fun trip!!! We can't wait to meet all of you!

:wave:

Today is laundry day for me. :(

I WISH EVERYONE A SAFE TRIP!!!

We are leaving bright and early Saturday morning!!! I still can't believe we only have less than 3 days and we will be on the DISNEY WONDER!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

See you all real soon!!!:sunny:

Carol:teeth:

It's almost here for us. We leave tomrrow, Friday. We are looking forward to meeting some of you at Grills. We are not sure if we will make the meet Sunday on the ship but plan to try.

Here's wishing everyone a safe and fun vacation!

See Yall very soon. KNOCK ON WOOD!:yo-yo:

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :wave2: :wave:

firstimemom,DCLAddict and fessler - Have a safe and happy journey. Look forward to meeting you all on Sunday at 3pm. Until then....happy trails to you!

Liz

Finally, all packed. We head out tomorrow after my DD finishes her last exam. I am so looking forward to our vacation. See everybody Sunday!:fish:

Just wanted to check in, we've been sooooo busy trying to get ready to leave home and business for a week! (We're going on to Sarasota for a few days after the cruise.)
Tiggergranny, we are going to try our best to make it to Grills! We live in a northern suburb of Atlanta so we have quite a drive ahead of us.

See you all soon!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hello everyone!!!

The time is finally here!!! We are heading out in the late morning tomorrow.

I wish God's protection for all of you as you travel to the Wonder!!

See you at Grills or onboard!

:boat: :boat: :boat: :boat:

seastar...I cannot believe the time has come!!! I am kind of sad, but thrilled at the same time. It will be over before we know it!!!:mad: Like someone said in an earlier post...we will have to plan another cruise!!!:teeth: Have a safe trip! We are leaving bright and early in the morning!

Carol:boat: :boat: :boat: :boat: :boat: :boat:

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Hi everyone and welcome home! :( Everyone at my house seems so happy to be home except for me. I am missing the Wonder already! It was so nice to meet many of you onboard. I spoke with seastar while waiting for our shuttle after the cruise and I am convinced now to write a trip report. Mine will be short and sweet as I'm not the best storyteller but I did enjoy reading the reports of others so I will contribute as well. It will be interesting to look at the same cruise from anothers perspective. I'll try and put it together and post over the weekend.

Did anyone re-book on board? I wish we could have but we're not sure of when we will be able to sail again. I am hoping for 2006!

Hope all of you had a "wonder-ful" time and have made it home safely.
Thanks to you all for your support and friendship along the way!! :wave:

Liz

Hi Liz!!! Hi everyone!!!

It was great to meet you and your family and all the other DIS boarders. That made the cruise extra special for us. I cannot believe how often we ran into each other!!!!

I am missing the Wonder very much!!!!!!! I can't believe I actually have to cook and make my bed!!!!

We had an awesome cruise-much better than I expected. The weather was great, wasn't it? We did not rebook because we are planning other vacations for the next couple of years. It looks like we will sail Disney again in about three years. We already have decided it will be a 7-night cruise.

I am working on my trip report. I am typing it up in Word and will copy it over when I am finished.

Welcome home!!! (BOO-HOO)

Maris :wave2:

Hello everyone!

We just back home today - we had travelled to Tallahassee after the cruise. It was so great meeting all of you. It made my trip so much more enjoyable to get to know you in person. And the kids had a great time. We'll be on the 4/2/05 Eastern cruise in case you want to join us next year. :D

Next time, I'll be able to try some of those other things that get scheduled all at the same time. The shows were great - I think I prefer the earlier show time now that we've done it.

Happy Memorial Day to everyone tomorrow! Travel Safely!

Nena

WE ARE BACK HOME!!!!

We arrived home this evening after a wonder-ful vacation. I am sure everyone here knows what my favorite part was...the cruise!:teeth: I really enjoyed meeting you all and running into some of you during our cruise. This also added to our enjoyment! My children really felt that they had friends onboard because of your children. Thanks!

I will post a trip report soon and read yours also!

Carol:sunny:

Hi Carol36! Glad your vacation was great! We enjoyed the cruise so much too and I am having cruise withdrawals! We probably won't go again until 2006.

Can't wait for your trip report! It's so fun reading them, I'm hooked!

Welcome Home!!

:wave2:

Hi everyone! It was great to meet all of you. Unfortunately I got to experience getting sick on board. But the good news is that only the last day was ruined. Had a full blown sinus infection by the time I got home. Knew the flight home would make it worse. Can't seem to kick it either. Will have to call the doctor later for a different prescription. Can't even begin to imagine getting on a plane with Norwalk virus. Will be a bit nervous about it on our next cruise but it sure won't stop me from going!

Did anyone book another cruise while onboard to get the discount and onboard credit?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter