***May 2018 Check-In Thread***

Everyone needs to be on the reservation, even babies. This is needed so they can enforce fire codes for capacities.

Park hours are starting to show up for May. Together Forever and Paint the Night are on both Tuesday and Wednesday (May 1&2) so far. Only the expected refurb for Pixar Pier and POTC listed so far. 41 days to go for us!!!

HELP!!! URGENT

I am trying to book F! for may 20th.. and it ONLY shows me 9:10 PM
I am pretty sure that is for the second show.. but willl it give us time to dine and eat and then watch the show?

HELP!!! URGENT

I am pretty sure that is for the second show.. but willl it give us time to dine and eat and then watch the show?
I have 6 in my party and had to book 2 separate ADRs. You can call Disney and do it on one account, I just did one on my account and one on DH's.

HELP!!! URGENT

Where you booking? I booked River Belle this morning and got my choice of times for May 20.

I’m excited to be introducing my wife & 4 year old daughter to DL this May, as well as celebrating my 40th in the park. I myself have only ever been twice, but not for over a decade and never staying onsite.

We’ll be arriving the morning of the 1st, with 4 nights booked at the DLH and 3-day Park Hopper tickets. Our plan is to spend the arrival day exploring the pool, hotel and DTD - then have Wed, Thurs and Fri in the parks.

I’ve reserved WCT Paint the Night packages for the Wed and Thurs night, as we haven’t decided which night we’d like to see it (and will cancel both if the packages aren’t necessary), and the BB F! Package for Friday night.

Let me know if there’s anything else I can do to prep at this stage - 34 days to go!

I’ve been trying to absorb as much of the expertise I can from these forums, and just wanted to commend everyone here on how positive the threads feel. I’ve dipped into other Disney Park forums that seem to have a lot more negativity happening.

Entertainment schedule is up for the first 9 days -
  • Together Forever is scheduled every night!
  • F! on Fri/Sat/Sun (4th/5th/6th)
  • Pixar Play Parade @ 6pm on Tue/Wed/Thurs & @ 3:30pm/6pm on Fri/Sat/Sun
  • PtN every night at 8:45pm plus an extra show on Sunday @ 10:45pm
It does show POTC (only thing at DL) and WoC (alongside all the Pixar Pier stuff) as closed for refurbishment.

I already got F! booked... it is awesome news that Together for ever is every night.. so we got plenty of opportunities to see it.
As well as PtN which i think we will just camp a spot on the sidewalk

We made our reservation with Minnie & Friends character breakfast at the Plaza Inn. I tried to book it online and for some reason it kept giving me an error to reserve it with my credit card. Then I called. After 15 minutes on hold, I hung up. Then I went through the app on my phone and got it done in about 30 seconds.

I found calling in for the packages was easier than getting exactly what I wanted with the online booking.
I've got the following booked so far:
Hungry Bear Fantasmic package -late show
Tea at Disneyland Hotel
Paint the night reception
Going to do the Walk in Walt's footsteps tour as well but have to wait until I'm 30 days out. Almost there 32 days out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter