~* May 2014 *~ I'm going, are you?!

Well I just booked our airport car service and it was more money than I wanted to spend but when I added up the semi-private shuttle plus our grocery delivery order booking the private car service (includes a grocery stop and provides a booster seat) was the same price --- I have a feeling we will get better service going private.

Saturday morning can not come fast enough for me! I can’t wait for the nice hot weather!
:beach:

One Multivariable Calculus final and 21 days until me and my wife are in the park!

Is anyone worried about the weather next week? It looks HOT! Also, crowds still seem big. Kind of regretting the timing of this trip!

Is anyone worried about the weather next week? It looks HOT! Also, crowds still seem big. Kind of regretting the timing of this trip!

I am stressing the weather a bit....we will be in CA Sunday and in the park Monday-Thursday. Hoping it ends up not being as hot as the temps I am seeing in the forecast. Not much we can do about it now.

Why is it going to have big crowds? :confused3 It seems like it would be an ideal week to go!

This is my take on crowds and weather (and believe me, no one HATES hot weather more than me)...I could be at Disneyland where it's HOT and crowded, OR I can be at work. Yep.....Disneyland always wins!!!;)

I'm just assuming crowds will be crazy since it seems like the last two weeks have been unusually busy!

You are right, better than being at work!

48 hours to go!! And I just got back from buying ANOTHER case of water and gatorade to throw in the car. Next week's forecast is looking H*O*T:scared:

pixiedust: ONE MORE SLEEP pixiedust:

ahhhhhh.....can't wait even thought its going to be sooooo HOT -- just means more pool time and more water!

We fly home tomorrow/Saturday.

It's Disneyland so nothing can really spoil our time here. This is not to say I didn't raise my eyebrow to a few things and people. But we've had fun no matter what.

IMO, it has been "busier" than usual especially today/Friday. However, I agree with another poster - with certain/more rides down (refurb or mechanical issues), there are more guests hanging around, walking around, lining up for the available rides, etc.

In the end, we still got in many rides (we stay on-site) at a good pace with mid-day rests at the hotel. I'm glad it's been sunny and early-mid 20s have been perfect for us.

Two Weeks for us!!! Worried about the Elsa and Anna M&G situation.

I just read in the A&E meet n greet thread that they now are having a separate line at rope drop just for A&E so no more running. But poster said line was crazy. Said it was better around 1:30pm. Hope that helps.

We fly home tomorrow/Saturday. It's Disneyland so nothing can really spoil our time here. This is not to say I didn't raise my eyebrow to a few things and people. But we've had fun no matter what. IMO, it has been "busier" than usual especially today/Friday. However, I agree with another poster - with certain/more rides down (refurb or mechanical issues), there are more guests hanging around, walking around, lining up for the available rides, etc. In the end, we still got in many rides (we stay on-site) at a good pace with mid-day rests at the hotel. I'm glad it's been sunny and early-mid 20s have been perfect for us.

Yes...... Friday was NUTS!!! I was shocked that it was more packed than usual.

I've got 6 days until we take off to our happy place!!!:goodvibes
I got a lot of my packing done today...I have to be sneaky due to the fact that we are surprising DD!!! I can't wait until she finds out!!!;)

I've got 6 days until we take off to our happy place!!!:goodvibes I got a lot of my packing done today...I have to be sneaky due to the fact that we are surprising DD!!! I can't wait until she finds out!!!;)

Ah six for us too! Make sure you let us know how the surprise works out!

48 hours til we are there. Trying to come up with a new Anna and Elsa M&G strategy :confused3

I met Anna and Elsa yesterday. Got in line just before 3pm and it was a 2hr wait. The CM said the line was at its shortest point when I got in. Got some AWESOME photo's of them!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter