~* May 2014 *~ I'm going, are you?!

4 more sleeps! But before then, I'm flying somewhere for work tomorrow, running a half-marathon (on Sunday) while I'm there, and flying home Monday evening after work, before flying to Anaheim the next day (Tuesday morning). Excited. Staying at DLH for the first time. Was going to split stay but decided to just stay at DLH for the full trip since it's our first stay at DLH. Can't wait for my son (and I) to see/experience the cool headboard, lights and music!

4 more sleeps for us also!!!!

I've seen A LOT of people talking about going in May and seeing 'May 2014' in sigs but I haven't seen an Official May Visit thread yet so:

pixiedust:WELCOME!!!pixiedust:

Thanks! But in a weird way we're still a "maybe". On impulse I purchased a "surprise" packaged airfare and hotel to SoCal for the Canadian Victoria Day long weekend (May 17 - 19). It's one of those deals where you buy first and find out the hotel later. We were thinking LA, which we both love, especially DH, but lo and behold the hotel we got is the Castle Inn on Harbour in Anaheim!

We've actually got plans for two of our three days that DON'T include Disney, but really - who goes to Disney and doesn't GO to Disney? I've kept our last full day open in case the lure gets too strong. :wizard:

We are going Memorial Day weekend just DS8, DS5 and myself. It is a Mother's Day present for me and a make up trip for my boys. We were supposed to go during spring break, but couldn't due to illness. I'm excited but scared of the crowds (we usually go in August the week APs are lifted). We will not be there for the 24 hour event, but arrive early the next morning before park opening. We will have fun no matter what!

Going to start pulling stuff out to pack esp with our rainy weather here I need to dig out the shorts and tanks for us!

Don't want to forget our spray water bottle -the weather looks great for the next couple of weeks -better than the February rain storms that I was walking around in last time

All the refurbs are a bit of a bummer esp since Mickey and the magical map was added to the list during our trip and I was going to make time to go and see it!

6 more sleeps :cheer2:

Leaving in 3 days for DLR. Pulled out the suitcases and going to start packing. Still haven't told DD we are going yet. She hasn't really suspected anything yet. Her B-day is Friday, she is turning 4. I am so looking forward to celebrating this special day at DLR. 3 more sleeps

6 More Sleeps for us!

Glad to see the Space was taken off the refurb list (was supposed to begin 5/12).

This means we don't have to do a mad dash to the park when we get into Anaheim on 5/11 so we can ride before it closes!

6 more sleeps here! Packed my own bag last night, right in front of the kids - they still don't know, guess they don't realize what packing clothes up into bags means. Toiletry bag for the whole family is packed. Thinking I'll pair up my youngest's outfits tonight? Still need to clean out the car too!!! SO EXCITED!!!

24 days for us ! My son packed last weekend and I'm starting to set things aside.
It's a crazy busy month for the family since it's also the last month of school and 5 out of the 6 of us have birthdays! I guess it'll keep me distracted.

Been watching the 10 day forecast the last few days. All the sudden today the predicted temps all jumped by about 5 degrees! Really hope it won't be that hot! :sunny:

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USCA0027

We went a week later last year, it was only in the 80s and that was brutal! The room AC couldn't even keep up. Staying in a different hotel this time, hope it works better! I'd rather be hot at Disneyland than cool in the office though! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter