• Boardwalk Inn/Villas

• Pop Century

• A Moderate

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Did someone say May :rolleyes1

My arm could be twisted. Not going this May blew monkey balls big time

Hey Carrie, you should make it a plan.
Think you might find hanging with us is fun and not so bad.
We love to party!! :dance3:

And some people have actually found that we are not
exactly what they thought at all.. :rotfl2:

Ok I am officially interested :) I think i can take off those few days from work and since I don't plan on working there past May I won't feel bad about it :cool1: I vote for POP if it isn't gross. If so then I guess anything else is good.

POP is ok but most like to stay at Bw or Epcot area because of the night life,
Am sure there will be some all over.

May is just fun so come join in!!

Patty

Hey Carrie, you should make it a plan.
Think you might find hanging with us is fun and not so bad.
We love to party!! :dance3:

And some people have actually found that we are not
exactly what they thought at all.. :rotfl2:

But bad is good and so fun hehe.

I am definitely trying once again to go. I won't jinx myself by saying I am in but hopefully certain situations will be resolved by then! Just from pictures and phone calls I know how much fun it is.

Danielle

Ok I am officially interested :) I think i can take off those few days from work and since I don't plan on working there past May I won't feel bad about it :cool1: I vote for POP if it isn't gross. If so then I guess anything else is good.

POP is definitely not gross LOL. POP is great, it's a decent price, good food court, pools are nice, right by the lake, bus service is decent, the rooms are basic but are totally fine.

I do agree for these trips most of the action happens around Epcot and the Boardwalk so being at POP can be difficult later at night. Better to have a car or you have to take a taxi. I usually try to do the May trips as budget friendly as possible which is why I go with POP...so depends on what you want to spend, etc.

Though the trip in May 09 most of us were at POP which was great, but I know many now own DVC and Boardwalk is their resort of choice.

You may stay wherever suits your fancy on these trips. Most of the time the May trip has had the bulk of us staying at Pop. This year we chose BWI/BWV. It was great being so close to the action. I do, however, realize that it is not nearly so budget friendly as other places so don't let the cost of the hotel keep you from coming. Yes, this does mean a taxi ride back to your hotel late at night from some party spots, but I think the most expensive taxi ride for me was back to AKL one night after being out at Atlantic Dance Hall. It was 16 after the tip I gave. Not too bad as I budgeted 20 bucks.

In answer to your question, YES, we do sleep at times. . .AND, Ken and I only hosted the party one night. After that we were in bed fairly early for this group. . .lol.

Meanwhile, I managed to get to sleep after 3am all but one night/morning, and wasn't even close to making a rope drop. :eek:

I agree with the fun of staying in close proximity to others. In 2009 when I split between POP and SSR, I noticed a major difference in feeling "included" when I was at SSR, just due to not being a short walk and a knock on the door away. Plus there was no running into people at the pool, or food, or wherever just by pure chance.

As for next year, I refuse to have any opinions right now because I have no idea what's going on in my life right now, let alone what will happen in the next 10 months.

Meanwhile, I managed to get to sleep after 3am all but one night/morning, and wasn't even close to making a rope drop. :eek:

Shocking, Brad!!! What the heck were you doing all hours of the night? Hot tubbing? Taking pics with elephants?? lol:confused3:)

I am sure Brad was causing trouble. . .He can do that just by showing up. . .roflmao..

JK Brad, you know we lurv you (lurv is Robo's word by the way)

Brad wasn't ever snoring by the BW pool or anything at around 3am...no couldn't have possibly been him! :lmao:
May was lots of fun, I agree on staying in the Epcot area, it's just more exciting and easier to get around.
I think for the group dinner the buffett thing just seemed to work better this year. Easier to not have to split up a check and who got what etc.
A pool party would be lots of fun, I spent lots of time in the pool in May and we always had a good time no matter if anyone was there or not so I think a group pool party would be awesome.
Girls, should we start shopping now for next Summer? lmao

Brad wasn't ever snoring by the BW pool or anything at around 3am...no couldn't have possibly been him! :lmao:
May was lots of fun, I agree on staying in the Epcot area, it's just more exciting and easier to get around.
I think for the group dinner the buffett thing just seemed to work better this year. Easier to not have to split up a check and who got what etc.
A pool party would be lots of fun, I spent lots of time in the pool in May and we always had a good time no matter if anyone was there or not so I think a group pool party would be awesome.

The buffet was great. It was absolutely hilarious that no one ordered drinks though. Judy thought we were a strange bunch at first (well, until she saw us in action. . .ROFLMAO)

So I'd like to join you guys. Technically I'm not single, but I'm more fun without DH anyways party: Since we're going in November and the compromise was that he wouldn't want to go again for at least 2 years, I think this would be perfect. I was thinking of going solo, but this sounds a lot more fun.

Second the vote for pool parties--lots of fun! Daytime or at 3 in the morning...

So I'd like to join you guys. Technically I'm not single, but I'm more fun without DH anyways party: Since we're going in November and the compromise was that he wouldn't want to go again for at least 2 years, I think this would be perfect. I was thinking of going solo, but this sounds a lot more fun.

Status doesn't matter, we are a mixed bunch. Definitely a fun time!

Please feel free to join us. The more the merrier and we have an absolute ball. Plans will pull together as we get closer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter