May 2011 Annual DISmeet. . .May 12th through 16th

Where would you prefer to stay?

• Boardwalk Inn/Villas

• Pop Century

• A Moderate

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just found this thread and it looks like you guys will have so much fun.

I'm actually out there on holiday at this time with two friends, so if any dis members see me please say hi.

Anyway, just wanted to say have a great time...I'll keep my eyes out for you all.

I'm not making any plans for May.

Oh and one more thing. . .Brad, do you want to split a BWV hotel room? That's where I want to stay while all our friends are in town, so if you want to share it will make the costs more "affordable". . .lol.

Oh and one more thing. . .Brad, do you want to split a BWV hotel room? That's where I want to stay while all our friends are in town, so if you want to share it will make the costs more "affordable". . .lol.

That was one of the reasons I wasn't going to make any plans. I would rather my $100 a night went to sharing a great room in a great location, rather than an ok room in a location that requires a 10 minute drive just to hang out with people. Plus it's only two months away, and I don't know how many people will be around, or what plans any of them might have. If it ends up being a couple of half-day visits with 2-3 people, I can do that without paying for a room.

That was one of the reasons I wasn't going to make any plans. I would rather my $100 a night went to sharing a great room in a great location, rather than an ok room in a location that requires a 10 minute drive just to hang out with people. Plus it's only two months away, and I don't know how many people will be around, or what plans any of them might have. If it ends up being a couple of half-day visits with 2-3 people, I can do that without paying for a room.

I totally agree with you there. I do live closer though, so we shall see. . .

Awesome Dan. . .I am DEFINITELY going to make sure to meet up with you this time. I'll even schedule time off so I can.

I've got to agree with Darcy here. (I hate when that happens) Definitely have to make some kind of plan to meet up.

Awesome Dan. . .I am DEFINITELY going to make sure to meet up with you this time. I'll even schedule time off so I can.

I've got to agree with Darcy here. (I hate when that happens) Definitely have to make some kind of plan to meet up.
Sounds good, guys. I should be good on May 2 afternoon and later, arrival day (looking at Epcot) the 4th (MK) the 5th (Epcot) the 6th (MK in the day, not sure evening), the 8th (Epcot or Studios), 10th (maybe Studios, heading home later that day). The parks choices are based on crowd estimates.

So the dates are different but it seems like the NE Diva meet is happening in early May. Is there a second meet up May 12th - May 16th.

Not so much this year. The past few years there were 20-30 people who made plans for Mid-May, with lots of overlapping park plans, meal plans, nighttime plans, etc. I really enjoyed the two years I participated, as there was always a group of people doing something, from rope drop to closing Jellyrolls (and beyond).

Dan - It'll be even easier for me to meet this time around, as I'm moving next week to an apartment that's about a mile from the Downtown Disney entrance at 535.

Not sure of your night plans, but there's several folks looking to be at Jellyrolls on the night of the 3rd. As for the rest, I'll mark my calendar and be in touch. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter