May 2011 Annual DISmeet. . .May 12th through 16th

Where would you prefer to stay?

• Boardwalk Inn/Villas

• Pop Century

• A Moderate

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
In answer to your question, YES, we do sleep at times. . .AND, Ken and I only hosted the party one night. After that we were in bed fairly early for this group. . .lol.

The party where your neighbor came and yelled at us? ;)

And then later when we showed up for afterhours and Darcy yelled at us??:rotfl2: Of course, I had no idea you all had already been so rowdy...lol

Wait, that was early pass out night. . .I have several of those each trip. . .lol. And dang girl.. .stop going to the hot tub BEFORE I put on my babin suit/. . .

Wait, that was early pass out night. . .I have several of those each trip. . .lol. And dang girl.. .stop going to the hot tub BEFORE I put on my babin suit/. . .

lol babin suit...are you already in the cocktails tonight?

LOL Darcy--next time I am going to make sure you actually leave the room WITH us to hot tub!:cheer2: Babin suits required.

OK, I've been lurking... :ssst::ssst: I'm not commiting yet, but I'd love to join you guys! Depends on $$$$, of course (I've been a BA-A-A-D girl...) and if my mom's OK - those 80 year olds can keep you hopping!!

So, I'll keep actively lurking -- & butting in once in a while.... :) :)

Linda

Actually it's because I wasn't there. Admit it - you know I'm right :rotfl2:

I'm with Amy - I vote for Pop due to possible financial constraints.

I was actually of you that we missed.

Angela we need you to leed us in singing on the bus. :cool1:

Teresa we need you for your circle rides and

Graeme we need you for your freakin bloody english humor
plus we still have a race to complete...lmao :rotfl:

I expect to see all of you in May with no excuses!!

Patty

I was actually of you that we missed.

Angela we need you to leed us in singing on the bus. :cool1:

Teresa we need you for your circle rides and

Graeme we need you for your freakin bloody english humor
plus we still have a race to complete...lmao :rotfl:

I expect to see all of you in May with no excuses!!

Patty

Aye Aye Captain!!! pirate:

Okay, bumping this up so it doesn't get lost. Besides, I need a place to discuss next year's trip. Ya know, as long as I have several trips on the books I am VERY happy.

Maybe I am feeling sentimental but I just wanted to say how cool I think it is that we all found each other through this crazy message board and many of us have gone to become good friends. One of you has even turned into one of my closest friends.

I know there have been issues, drama, etc., I myself am guilty of secluding myself a bit more this last trip. But for those of you I communicate with often whether it's facebook, phone, etc. I am happy you guys are my friends.

(Cue sappy music ;) )

Anyway...let's recharge these group trips and make next May great!

Maybe I am feeling sentimental but I just wanted to say how cool I think it is that we all found each other through this crazy message board and many of us have gone to become good friends. One of you has even turned into one of my closest friends.

I know there have been issues, drama, etc., I myself am guilty of secluding myself a bit more this last trip. But for those of you I communicate with often whether it's facebook, phone, etc. I am happy you guys are my friends.

(Cue sappy music ;) )

:grouphug:

Agree!

Disney should bring out the best in all of us.

I know Walt made all my dreams come true last year :)

is this trip/party/meetup for anyone? I still have three days worth of tickets to use up and this seems a lot less scary than a solo trip. Not sure if those dates work for me but maybe.

is this trip/party/meetup for anyone? I still have three days worth of tickets to use up and this seems a lot less scary than a solo trip. Not sure if those dates work for me but maybe.

It is absolutely for anyone who wants to join in with this crazy group of peeps. . .

(Cue sappy music ;) )

I agree, Amy! I was suprised how much fun I had hanging out with a group of stangers (and some were stanger than others :rotfl2: )

When I told my friends that I was meeting up with people from a message board they thought I was crazy.

I have not been posting much in the past year (here or on Facebook) because I have had a lot going on. But I do lurk and read the posts. I am going to try harder to stay connected to the group.

I really hope I can make next year's trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter