May 2003 adults and solo to wdw

Hi Katypop,

The dates you have listed are my targeted dates for December. I love going to Disney during that month. I am hoping by October to begin to make definate plans and if I am able to go, I look forward to seeing you there.

Can the lime green ribbon be worn on a lanyard or ball cap? How large should it be? First, time solo traveler. Have been at Coronado on biz but got to spend very little time outside of the hotel.
I am arriving May 1 and departing May 6. It would be great to spend a little time with other solo travelers. I am looking to hit Pleasure Island a couple of nights, anyone interested? I am looking forward to some good alone, people watching, time. However, I think it would be nice to share some time with others that are like me; passionate about WDW and not afraid to do it solo.
:rolleyes:

My husband and I are going twice in May!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

First trip is for a weekend, May 2nd and 3rd, we are staying at the Swan (unless I find a similar rate for another Epcot resort). Our main plan for this weekend is to go to Jellyrolls. We will be in there (Jellyrolls) both Fri and Sat nights. If anyone would like to join us, let me know! We are meeting another couple that we met in Jellyrolls in Dec. That is the reason we are going down for this trip.

Second trip is for 6 nights starting May 10th. We are staying at the BWV and another couple is joining us (for their first trip!)

During that trip we are park hopping to the MAX, but we have planned a Drink Around The World to meet a few other DISers. If you can join us on May 12th to DATW, let me know!! There are others that are planning to join, and there is a post about it on this board titled: "Join Us For The Drink Around The World Meet ".

I will have lime green ribbon on my shirt (behind a pin) and on my fanny pack, so look for us!:D

I just booked solo for May 5 - 11. I am staying at ASMo. I will have my lime green ribbon on my fanny pack and my camera bag.

My husband and I will be at the Swan, May 24-31! We made our first trip to WDW 20 years ago, accompanied by 5 kids. I have been back to Disney many many times since, but he has not. So this year for my Mother's Day present he is going with me....ALONE. We are extremely excited about this trip. I will be at my favorite place on earth with my favorite person.

My husband and I will be at BCV the 10th-15th. Then we are off on our first DCL cruise!:D

As Dawn has already mentioned, there is a meet scheduled for May 12th in World Showcase. Theres's an invite to the meet on this board that I posted a couple days ago.

Also, here is a link to the thread that started it all:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=349035

Hope to see some of you there!

I am looking to meet someone while I am staying at disneyworld for my birthday. I would enjoy having lunch or dinner or just enjoy one of the parks togeather. My birthday is May 16

Yeah! We've finally solidified our dates and lodging. We're going April 30th to May 7th. We're staying at the All Star Sports for 3 nights and AKL for 3 nights followed by our last night at the Hyatt hotel right at MCO. Just over 3 weeks to go!! Should get on the treadmill now to get used to all that walking!! ;) Have a great trip everyone!

I was just telling my daughter that I have to get some "walking training" for all the time I will spend in the parks. I also NEED to lose a few pounds before the trip. Is this any way to start a vacation!!!!!! I just read that drinking green tea speeds up metabolism and therefore you lose weight faster, have you heard this?

Katypop, My sister and I just booked the Caribbean Beach Resort
for April 29-May 2nd.Can't wait...here (and read) it's great!!

My DW and I will be at WDW 5/25 thru 5/31. Still waiting for our upgrade from POFQ so I don't know exactly where we will be staying. I've sent PM's to those that I saw were going to be there the same time. If I missed anyone and you would like to meet please PM me.

hello mdk. i will be soling also the same tim eyou are. please contact me at justoys@hotmail.com and lets see if we can get togeather. i do not know how to leave a mesaage for you so this is the best i can do. i hope you get it

well, vacation is getting close for a lot of us. is everyone getting as excited as i am:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Happy Easter to Everyone:D :D

katypop

You better believe it! We leave in only 3 weeks!:D

Originally posted by katypop
well, vacation is getting close for a lot of us. is everyone getting as excited as i am :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

:bounce: :Pinkbounc I'm chompin' at the bit Katypop! :Pinkbounc :bounce:
Just a few days to go! I embark on my 2-week extravaganza on Easter Sunday.....I'll come back here and post a Trip Report when I return. Everything's packed, paid for and planned....now all I have to do is wait a few days and then do nothing but EAT, EXPERIENCE and ENJOY!

:tongue: YEEEEE-HAW! :tongue:

have a wonderful time Bret:bounce: :Pinkbounc sorry your dates and ps times don't quite match up with mine . i may have to change a couple, rumour has it they've added spectro on may 1st and 6th. i've only seen this once and would love to see it again. hope it's true:D looking forward to comparing trip reports:D :D
katypop

I will be staying at the Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Studios for the weekend of Memorial Day (Friday May 23 - Monday May 26). I will be travelling with 2 guy friends. We are all late 20's and college educated. We aren't going to Disney this time just the Universal parks but if anyone is around USO/IOA that weekend we can meet for dinner or drinks. We plan on doing Tchoup Chop on Saturday night.

Rachel
prncess674@yahoo.com

Still looking for things to do solo. I will be there May 14th through early morning May 17th.

Any posters meeting during this time frame??

Mark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter