May 2003 adults and solo to wdw

katypop

DIS Veteran
okay, i can't wait any longer for someone to post a may thread:rolleyes:
how many people are planning an adult only or solo trip in may:D
i'm going to be at csr (and maybe akl for a few days if i get a good ap rate) for my very 1st solo trip apr27-may 10/03. anybody else??

katypop:D

I'm going later in the month and hope to be at the Dolphin. Looks like I will miss you :(

sorry i'll miss you nativetxn,
i'm planning another trip, with dd for the 1st week in dec. any chance you'll be going again then:D

HI! DH and I are going in may!! May 10 we will leave and stay May 11 til May 17 at the Boardwalk Villas!!! WE CAN NOT WAIT!!! Is everyone else excited already??? !!

Welcome to the DIS Deah, I'm really glad you found us. I hope youwill visit often.

Katypop, as a matter of fact, I'm tentatively planning a trip during the first week of December. I hope we get to meet.

Katholyn

Hi! katypo Thankyou! I will be here often!! I am afraid this board is the only thing that will keep me sane until we go!! LOL I am very excited probably too excited!! We went and stayed at Old Key West in may 2 years ago May and we had a blast so we can not wait!! We will be going to the Polynesian Luau this time and we already have our seats. Well see ya around!! Nice to meet you!! Deah

Whaaaa, I've been going the last 2 years in May. It is my favorite time of the year. But, this year I have to do some kitchen improvements and I'm using the vacation money for that. Hopefully, I will have some left over for a late Sept visit. I wish you all a happy & magical vacation.

My BF and I will be there 5/11-5/18! I can't wait! First time going as an 'adult' (though I certainly don't feel like one!). Last time I went was after HS graduation in 98.

Hi all!

We are planning another adults-only trip in May.

We are staying at CBR May 15-17 (if I can get a good AP rate - hope so - I already bought the plane tickets!) and VWL May 18-23.

Can't wait!

I'm only catching the last day of May! I arrive May 31 and stay at the Dolphin until June 6 -- then back to reality and teaching summer school~:p

I am hoping to be there for a "honeymoon" trip May 31- Jun 2. We are going to North Carolina for our honeymoon but I wanted to go to Disney. My fiance said no- since we live so close to DIsney and go a lot. He wanted something more quiet and away from home. But, I have begged him into us going for a weekend after we get back from our honeymoon so we can wear our bride and groom ears. Of course he said YES! Oh, I think we will try and stay at OKW. I am so excited!

Hi,

Will arrive at Orlando airport on 29 april in the evening, will depart from Orlando airport on 12 may in the afternoon.
Allready booked for 13 nights at All star Music.
So I have 12 full days to spend.
Only 2 or 3 days I will leave the world for Universal Studios or other things. Because of Disney is so nice the most time I will spend in the parks and other areas within WDW.

Marcel.

DH and I are going May 24-30th, but it's not just the two of us this trip. My dad and step-mom and our nephew (8) and niece (5) will be joining us. We're staying in a two-bedroom at the Boardwalk Villas! Our next "regular" trip is December 29-Jan 2nd at the Wilderness Lodge Villas.

Another adults only trip. May 15-19 at CBR. Booked today after reading about it being the first Stars Wars weekend. Hopefully a code will come out that is cheaper than DC rate but we have a room.:earsgirl:

Hi Katypop,

I am relatively new to this board but am hoping to attend WDW for a long weekend beginning April 30th through May 4th. This is a possibility at this point and not a definate. I am hoping by end of March to make plans definate. If so, I will send another e-mail as our dates match up.

hi everyone,
looks like there are starting to be quite a few of us going in may. when it gets a little closer maybe we could arrange a little dismeet somewhere, maybe for a meal:D in the meantime hope everyone is having fun planning...all of my 120 day ps are made, now just waiting for the 60days ones:p

Nice to hear that I'm not the only one who go visit WDW solo from outside the USA. The opinions that I'v read at this forum about solo visits sounds great to me. I just can't wait to go. Its such a long time till 29 April.

Marcel.

>Originally posted by katypop [/i]
>hi everyone,
>looks like there are starting to be quite a few of us going in >may. when it gets a little closer maybe we could arrange a little >dismeet somewhere, maybe for a meal:D in the meantime hope >everyone is having fun planning...all of my 120 day ps are made, >now just waiting for the 60days ones:p

>katypop:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter