May 2003 adults and solo to wdw

TINK2002 you'll be there on our anniversary. 5/18 DW & I will hit our 29th.

Hello,

I'll be at Coronado from 5/19 thru 5/29. I'm going with my oldest daughter ( 20), but will be on my own most of the time . So far we have a tentaive meet for 5/20 at the Beaver Tail stand outside of Canada in Epcot, which will become a drink around the world meet if I recall correctly.

Any other get togethers during this time?

I'll be the one with either a loud or tye-dye shirt, a dancin' bear cap, and pin lanyards!!

Take care,

Bill

philaround, congratulations on your 29th anniversary! Too bad you won't be at WDW then, we could toast you both with a Mickey Bar. :rolleyes:

BTW, gotta tell you that I when I was at Home Depot this weekend I just had to stop and pick up a couple of those Alien Green Mickeyhead paint samples. What a terrific idea! :) Now all I have to do is remember to make name tags from them.

Rose

Anyone interested in a DISer meeting during the may 14th - 17th time period?? I think there might be a few of us there then.

:bounce:

HI ALL , We will be in Epcot several times over the week and will be on the lookout for Green
ribbons pins..... ( how can an Irishman forget GREEN)
It sounds like the meeting place is at the watering holes around the world.
or on the Boardwalk. we will be looking for Green. Can't wait for the week to come- ned a break and an anniversary ( 250 is a great reason to have some fun. :-)

OhioMark, I wouldn't mind meeting sometime between the 14, 15, or 16, the 17 is bad for me though. Those dates are better for me than the meet on the 20th.

Hi All,

I'm going to Disney for 10 nights at the ASMu! I'll be there May 16th to May 26th. My first time at that resort and fourth time to Disney.:Pinkbounc

I went last June for a week and my sister and 5 yr old nephew joined me for 5 of the 7 days. I love them both, but I was EXHAUSTED!!!:o

This time I am not mentioning to ANYONE in the family that I'm going. I feel a little guilty, but I want a VACATION not a marathon!

Has anyone stayed at ASMu before? I intend to fax my room request in, could anyone comment on the Country Fair bldings?

I'd like it somewhat quiet, and thought I could ask for a room there on the 3rd floor at the end towards the back.

Is that too isolated? I'll be walking back to my room after dark and don't want to feel too nervous. :(

I'd enjoy meeting any other visitors, 'specially solos, from the Dis boards so I'll have my lime green ribbon on.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Sandra

Sandra, I stayed in Country Fair solo several years ago. It was quiet there but quite a hike from the main building. In Feb, I had a room in the back of Jazz facing the parking lot. It was very quiet despite being near the walkway. It also was a shorter walk to the main building for food and buses.

Thank you , Karen, for your reply.

I'll have to check the layout more closely. I think one of the Jazz bldgs is a smoking bldg and my very first request is for non-smoking, so I'll have to emphasize that first.

Only 4 more working days... I've already started packing!

I found one of those Brita Fill n Go bottles at WalMart that has been suggested elsewhere on the Dis boards, so I won't worry about finding good tasting water.

I've found so MANY good suggestions on these boards, everyone is so nice and enthusiastic about WDW and eager to share their experiences (both good and bad), so as to help others. It makes the planning and anticipation even better.

Thanks again,
Sandra:earsgirl:

The Jazz building facing AS Sports wasn't a smoking building (I always request non-smoking)

ASF curly - Daytimes are still being planned but the nights of 5/14 - 5/16 will be at Pleasure Island and that general area.

I've had to change my travel dates. I'll be at ASMusic on 5/30 - 6/1. Probably be most of the time at Star Wars weekends during the day.

Sam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter