~ MAY 2, 2014 ~ "Magic"al Cruise

Hi! My family and I will be joining y'all on this 3 day cruise on this magical ship. :cool1: I was wondering if it was too late to join the FE group? We always enjoy doing FEs on the Disney cruises we go on.

Welcome!

We just joined the FE group by emailing Lisa. There's a Facebook group, and you can also join by emailing her directly. Her info is on the first page.

JB :flower3:

Hi! I have set up a Mixology class for our group. If you are interested in the Mixology class please come to the Facebook page and add yourself.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/may-2-2014-magical-cruise/mixology/297663737049661

If you are interested in the Mixology class please list your name and stateroom number on the note on Facebook. I have started the process on setting up a private one just for our group. It costs $15 and included 5 drinks and a lot of fun!! You will be charged rather you show up or not. It is GREAT fun! This will be at 4pm on our day at sea, May 3, 2014.

If you are not on the Facebook group you can email me at TripsbyLisa@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

I was reading reviews on the magic since i went on the dream last sept for my first disney cruise with my son. I read about this fish thing a couple of times and thought that it would be the coolest thing for my son to do :) I just joined disboards and requested to join the fb group! This is the cutest idea ever!!

We will be booking this cruise tomorrow... Did a modified b2b in Jan on the Magic and loved it so much, and now that we need a little getaway, we decided a quick trip on the Magic is the way to go! Plus, I had the best haircut in the salon and its time for another!
Love the itinerary too!

SailorMickey.jpg

Fish Extender Exchange There is a DOC on the FACEBOOK GROUP.

Fish Extender list info: This is a list of those that wish to participate in putting gifts (purchased or homemade items) in other's "extenders" (anything hanging off the "fish" outside the stateroom door that is generally used to receive mail/etc. to your room) and receive same from others. If you have any questions about this- please feel free to email me and I will gladly explain in more detail.

FE Exchange

There was a question posted on the Disboards recently by someone asking about the origin of the FE exchange-

Originally Posted by wcw57 ü
How did this thing start? I mean, someone decided to have meets on the board and then people started giving each other gifts (I assume) which is real nice but who thought of the FE.....some mastermind deserves credit.((Did they have any idea that it would become a tradition? ((One person can have huge impact.((THANX!

Debbie (EpcotKilterFan on the DIS)
Yes I am the instigator of the Fish Extender üI had NO idea that it would get this big. I still laugh when I see LONG threads about fish extenders and their gifts.((The intent is to share with other DISr's. Put a gift in and if you get a gift in return that is a bonus! I always have fun passing out the FE gifts on the cruise. (My favorite quote from a guest in the hallway was.... "those things hanging on the doors must mean that there are children in the room"üü ((I am glad the tradition continues and can't believe I innocently started a phenomenon 4 years ago on the FIRST time through the Panama Canal(

The FE is not intended to be a gift exchange, thats what Secret Mickeys are for. If the thought of giving gifts to 100 cabins is overwhelming then dont, just give what you want to whom you want. Its giving not receiving....thats what Pixie Dust is all about.

So there you have it!

Now on to the Fish Extender List

I will also list it as a DOC on the FACEBOOK GROUP.

The Cut off to join our Fish Extender Exchange was April 1st!

Hi everyone! we just booked our first cruise ever, super excited:cool1: I havent told the kids yet,planning on telling them the same date. :dance3::cheer2:
I dont think I will be able to sleep tonight ...so excited!!!

Hey Everyone,

I'm thinking about booking this cruise for my son's 1st birthday. He will turn one on Castaway Cay. Does anyone know if the Magic will be circling the Dream and Castaway on the sea day?

OH man, I am just learning about this board and about fish extenders. Is it too late to sign up??? This will be my familys first disney cruise and we are all sooooo excited!!!!! Want to get into as much of the fun as possible. If its too late to join I still am going to do the fish extender and will just bring little treats for the ones i pass and hope that others may have extras and do the same :) Yay Disney!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter