~ MAY 2, 2014 ~ "Magic"al Cruise

Goldeelox9

Our Disney Cruise Line Wedding ~ November 4, 2008
Welcome to our thread for the May 2, 2014 Disney Magic Cruise. Come join the fun!

SailorMickey.jpg

Want to join in the Fish Extender Exchange?? If so please come add yourself to the DOC on the FACEBOOK GROUP.
- Don't use Facebook?
EMAIL me at tripsbylisa@gmail.com !!!

Fish Extender list info: This is a list of those that wish to participate in putting gifts (purchased or homemade items) in other's "extenders" (anything hanging off the "fish" outside the stateroom door that is generally used to receive mail/etc. to your room) and receive same from others. If you have any questions about this- please feel free to email me and I will gladly explain in more detail.

FE Exchange

There was a question posted on the Disboards recently by someone asking about the origin of the FE exchange-

Originally Posted by wcw57 ü
How did this thing start? I mean, someone decided to have meets on the board and then people started giving each other gifts (I assume) which is real nice but who thought of the FE.....some mastermind deserves credit.((Did they have any idea that it would become a tradition? ((One person can have huge impact.((THANX!

Debbie (EpcotKilterFan on the DIS)
Yes I am the instigator of the Fish Extender üI had NO idea that it would get this big. I still laugh when I see LONG threads about fish extenders and their gifts.((The intent is to share with other DISr's. Put a gift in and if you get a gift in return that is a bonus! I always have fun passing out the FE gifts on the cruise. (My favorite quote from a guest in the hallway was.... "those things hanging on the doors must mean that there are children in the room"üü ((I am glad the tradition continues and can't believe I innocently started a phenomenon 4 years ago on the FIRST time through the Panama Canal(

The FE is not intended to be a gift exchange, thats what Secret Mickeys are for. If the thought of giving gifts to 100 cabins is overwhelming then dont, just give what you want to whom you want. Its giving not receiving....thats what Pixie Dust is all about.

So there you have it!

Now on to the Fish Extender List

I will also list it as a DOC on the FACEBOOK GROUP.

The Cut off to join our Fish Extender Exchange is April 1st!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :goodvibes

Have a great cruise!

My husband & I will be on this cruise:) 'only' 400-something days to go!!!! Don't think we will be joining in the FE, but that could change between now & then... Happy New Year!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

This will be my families first cruise together after 7 days in Disney World. I look forward to participating in this cruise tradition!

Hi Guys! So nice to see new faces ...erg...Disboard names around here. We have been chatting up up on the facebook page. There is non disboard people on there also! So how many of you have been on the Magic Before?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Not sure if this will post twice.....we switched our cruise to a 5 night double dip on the Wonder, one of these days we will get to experience the Magic. Have fun on your cruise!!

Just booked this cruise! Woo hoo! Went on the dream in May and can't wait to see what the Magic has to offer. I will be cruising with my mom, daughter & niece. Girls weekend!

Hello,
My family will be on this cruise and also the May 5 cruise. We would like to participate in any meet ups and the fish extender.
Rachel

Just booked this cruise tonight!!! It will be myself and two DS (8 & 15 when we sail). So excited to cruise the Magic again... we last sailed her Feb 2011, and I can't wait to check out all the awesome changes!

We're booked on the Magic on 5/2/14 for our first cruise ever! SO EXCITED! And I have to keep all that excitement in because it's a surprise for my daughter! 290 days to keep the secret!

I think we're too late to join the fish extender. Maybe next time!

Hi!

How exactly would the Photopass share work? I may be interested but I need details.

Thanks!

Hi friends! I am thinking about joining this cruise. We are currently only 49 days away from our first cruise on the Disney Dream, next month!! We have already decided that we are going to book our second cruise onboard to get the discounts and onboard credit. My son Luke will be 5 when we board and he is a HUGE superhero fan so we have to sail the Magic before it goes back to porting out of Italy and Spain (wish we could port from there though!) We also have our daughter Alizabeth, she will be 7 when we sail. I am fairly new to the FE and had no idea that I could communicate with other sailers before our first cruise so I wanted to get a jump start on our second one! We certainly would love to be included on the FE list. Is there a Facebook page that is set up for our cruise? It is much easier to navigate on my phone than the disBoards.

:dance3:
Finally made it on here!! Can't wait til our cruise! Our 2nd cruise but first FE group...clueless !

I'm here!!! DH and I are joining in!! We booked while we were on the Magic from Nov 6-10. Very excited to get back to Serenity Bay!! :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter