~ MAY 2, 2014 ~ "Magic"al Cruise

It's not official yet, but I think we're adding this one for before our already booked May 5th cruise on the Magic. Yayyyyy!!!:cool1::cool1:

Decided to add this cruise on to our May 5 sailing, making it a B2B, then we are off to WDW for 3 nights, celebrating our 30th!
Can't wait for May!!
Elaine (and Jim)

My family of 4 will be on this cruise! We start our trip on this three night cruise, and then we go to DW for a week. So excited!!

Booked our flights today! So exciting but boy are those airline prices harsh. The add ons are getting out of control!

Decided to add this cruise on to our May 5 sailing, making it a B2B, then we are off to WDW for 3 nights, celebrating our 30th!
Can't wait for May!!
Elaine (and Jim)

Congratulations! We'll be there, then at WDW, as well! pixiedust:

Hi! Just found out this morning that my husband was awarded with this Disney Cruise through work! We didn't even have a cruise on our radar, as we're planning a WDW trip in June, but now we get to have an adults only anniversary trip (we celebrate 10 years in March!) I have ABSOLUTELY no idea about cruising, so I may have lots of questions!

Hi! Just found out this morning that my husband was awarded with this Disney Cruise through work! We didn't even have a cruise on our radar, as we're planning a WDW trip in June, but now we get to have an adults only anniversary trip (we celebrate 10 years in March!) I have ABSOLUTELY no idea about cruising, so I may have lots of questions!

Welcome!! There are a many of us going kidless, and a couple celebrating anniversaries- DH and I will be celebrating 20 years and one other on the Facebook page we have will be celebrating 30!! Welcome aboard! This is my third cruise, but DH's first (and my 2 were in '90 and '92, so I consider myself a newbie again). Have fun planning, and there are some nice people here with good info!!:)

Welcome!! There are a many of us going kidless, and a couple celebrating anniversaries- DH and I will be celebrating 20 years and one other on the Facebook page we have will be celebrating 30!! Welcome aboard! This is my third cruise, but DH's first (and my 2 were in '90 and '92, so I consider myself a newbie again). Have fun planning, and there are some nice people here with good info!!:)

I just booked this cruise today! And I'm so excited I have cruised before but this will be my second with my third coming up fast in Oct of this year!!! This was a spur of the moment decision. I was able to convince my dh to cruise! We also will be celebrating our anniversary on this cruise, looks like we have all you other couples beat as we will be celebrating our 40th on Castaway Cay.

Hi everyone,

We just paid in full for this cruise. We reserved it way back in May 2011 on the Disney Dream, and have been re-scheduling it until the time is right. It's only 3 nights, but I like that our itinerary has us skipping Nassau and getting the at-sea day so we can still take advantage of everything the new Disney Magic has to offer (and Castaway Cay, of course!). After the cruise, we're going to Walt Disney World's Pop Century for 4 nights, so we have a lot to look forward to!

Robert

My husband just had his informational meeting through his company for the cruise he won and just found out we aren't on this cruise, we are on the Dream sailing May 1. After all the research I've done on the Magic! Gah! Starting over...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter