~May 14, 2011~ Eastbound Transatlantic Cruise on the Magic!

Hello! I thought I would see if this thread had any activity. I should have known that TA cruisers get started early. My DW, DS12, and DD9 and I are very excited to do this again. We had a great time last year on the EB and booked it again while on board. We were very envious of those on the B2B last year that we booked that too! So we cannot wait for 26 days on the Disney Magic!

Welcome aboard Scott and family, the board has been picking up more and more activity. There are several 8-9 year old girls on this cruise, looks like they're gonna have a great time.

Hello! I thought I would see if this thread had any activity. I should have known that TA cruisers get started early. My DW, DS12, and DD9 and I are very excited to do this again. We had a great time last year on the EB and booked it again while on board. We were very envious of those on the B2B last year that we booked that too! So we cannot wait for 26 days on the Disney Magic!

Welcome aboard! If you want, add your info to the roll call spreadsheet here: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...ENTSUlEUUVjVFl3MXlGLXc&hl=en&authkey=CJvH6MoK

I'm so excited (as is my daughter) that there are more and more girls her age on board! To make it even better it looks like we live just down the road :)

Jim

Been looking at the 'port adventures' on offer - I just can't stop planning :)

I think it may be nice to climb some hills after being on ship for all those days at sea.

there are just so many to choose from - but some have quite a hefty price tag.

Any one else thinking of doing the walking tours??

Hello,

My wife and I are booked on deck 6.
We have a 3 y/o boy and a 4 y/o girl (time of sail).
We went on a 4 night Disney cruise in Jan 2010... so we know how much fun this trip will be. As much as we love our kids, we look forward to having a fun and safe place to 'check' them in while we go do adult things.

Oh... we created a website for this trip:

disneytransatlantic dot
wordpress dot
com

Thanks,
-Craig

Well, it looks like our plans have changed and we will not be doing the TA. We are switching to B2B Caribbeans. Have a great time though!

GazB
Gareth
No Kids. Just me
10th cruise on the Magic, 3 transatlantics (2 west, 1 east) 1 Panama, 1 Holiday cruise and all the rest eastern and western back to backs
Cabin 7 thousand and something??

I'd like to extend greeting from the Fiasconaro family, Frank, Honey, Damien(DS,9) Zane(DS,6) Lucien(DS,4) Season(DD,3) Quinn(DS,1).
We too are going on the transatlantic voyage, and I can't wait. My wife and I are so excited!:woohoo:

Welcome Fiasconaro Family! We had to start a new thread and it's location is on the post above yours from Jim. There's alot going on over there and we'd love for you to join us! We also have FB page set up and some of the kids are chatting before the cruise too. The other thread has a google spreadsheet on page 1 you can add your names to for Roll Call and some other events as well!

We are not doing this TA, just the May 28,2011 Med Cruise.
Someone had sent me a PM asking if we were still on this cruise.
Have a great cruise ! See you in Barcelona !!:cool1:

Hey everyone,

First time poster. I was on the translatlantic last year with a GTY stateroom and already had my room assigned by now. Has anyone had theirs assigned yet.

Can't wait. It is so much fun!

We are joining you all on this cruise. It will be my mom (Karen), myself(Jen-44) and my daughter(Lauren-18). This is my mom's first cruise, but my daughter and I have been on a few. Can't wait to be onboard!:goodvibes

DIS Name: Thekoeppens
First Name of Those Sailing: Curt & Sharon Koeppen
Stateroom: 2100
Cruised Before? Yes This will be number 10 and we are staying on for a back to back to the Med
Celebrating anything special: Birthday

DIS Name teburgess
First Name of Those Sailing Taylor and DJ
Ages of children at time of sailing None.
Stateroom(s) 2040 and traveling with Pete and Emili in 2038
Cruised Before? Gold Casatway Club Yay!
Celebrating anything special?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter