Matching Family Outfits - Post Pictures!

Does your family dress alike at DW?

• Yes - it puts us in the Disney spirit!

• No way! That's not how we roll.

• We don't -- but I would if my spouse would let me.

• Kids only -- I have to act my age, you know!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I found pictures:
Here is how I matched them..
100_1621.jpg

100_2125.jpg

Excuse my chubby-ness in this picture but I had just given birth to my daughter 7 weeks ago when this picture was taken.
n1203524017_30113596_6245782.jpg

And then my sister and my brother in law did matching shirts too-she made them.
n1203524017_30113633_753232.jpg

I love all these shirts!! :lovestruc I am planning on making some shirts for our upcoming trip, but I wasn't going to make the all matching... maybe I'll have to change our shirt plans so we coordinate better :thumbsup2

I have two different sets of the family Hawaiian outfits from two and three years ago, but my DD and DS have outgrown theirs! I've tried to find replacements on Ebay but cannot. The new "Aloha" outfits at disneystore.com don't have a complete range of sizes for boys and girls, so I can't get a new set for our upcoming trip (in two weeks). Anywhere here that Disney clothes (not just designs) are sold?

Does the design board see the iron on transfers, or just completed shirts?

KC

One of the DISigners sells transfers and they are FANTASTIC! Last through tons of washes. You can get them at amymickey.com

Here is our next trip's shirts....
Day 1 for kids....

Day 2 for Kids...

And for Us (not exactly matching, but Disney themed)

Day 3 for Kids...

Day 4 for ALL OF US...

Sorry these are all of my floor, but I had to take them in the closet as the kids dont know we are going yet...its a surprise.

These are from our Nov/Dec 2008 trip. We got tons of compliments from CM's. I probably have better pictures, but this is all I have on my work computer. We had matching shirts for 7 of our 12 days. Now I am totally addicted to DISigning!

The white ones have a Yin-Yang Mickey head on the back. DS is really big into Taekwondo. And the red ones had a Mouse-Ear family inside a Mickey head on the back.
ry3D480-1.jpg

These were for DH & my 11th wedding anniversary. The segway tour was his anniversary present from me.
ry3D481-1.jpg

From our trip in 2009, We took my bestfriend (and DD's godmother) with us :lovestruc

Oddly enough I tend to color-coordinate my DD & I almost daily (non purposefully)... maybe its cuz I choose her outfits and I must be in a particular mood that day! :laughing:

SANY1056.jpg

Close-up of DD so you can see she had the same shirt
SANY1055-Copy.jpg

Image120.jpg

does anyone else not have much luck on disneyshopping any more? i used to be able to get diff colored disney shirts to have the whole clan match/coordinate...but i never see them on there anymore. they always have the character shirts...but not really anything that goes together.

I ALWAYS match my boys. I think its easier to describe what they are wearing should one get "lost" PLUS they look SOOOOOO CUTE...Next time might be harder since I am pregnant and possibly having a girl(find out in 5 days!!!)and my oldest will be 10 and probably not "into" it. Would love to have all three of my kids match...

I think my boyfriend would put me in an asylum if I wanted to wear matching shirts on a Disney trip. He wants to go but wouldn't want to go "that far" :lmao:
He embraces my Disney addiction though...IDK he might not after he finds out Ive been listening to mouseworld radio since he has been gone all week for work!!!

We had matching frog shirts for our last trip. DH's was a scientist frog that said "Let's do science." Mine was a builder frog that said, "Ready to Build." DD6 was a wind-up toy from that said, "I get wound up." The baby's was a tadpole that said "Work in Progress." I was covering up the baby and mine in the family pic, but in our BIG family pic you can kind of see better, but we didn't get them for my parents, uncle or brother & his wife.

40159_498033685808_511310808_6897437_5618361_n.jpg

33695_498033335808_511310808_6897435_3549999_n.jpg

My boys match every day of the trip. We do the whole family at least once-mostly just to get a picture. I am not to keen on matching, but I do love the matching pictures we have each year.

632873861_Py5Sj-M.jpg

632838057_2ZcCY-M.jpg

1207690260_QxRdh-M.jpg

Saw this post & wanted to respond.
We went this past Dec when it was cold, and had 4 boys, 7,6,3,3. (3 sons & a nephew)
We bought matching fleece jackets for them to wear. You see four fleece jackets, you have all 4 kids.
We GOT to Disneyworld, and found they were the same Jackets as the Canadian Cast members (Shown here with Cast Member Hannah)

182.jpg

So cute! My DH would never go for the whole family matching thing!!

same here, yet he'll wear full pirate costume on DCL for MNSSHP:laughing:. He does have disney tshirts he only wears on vacation, we just don't match.

really cute when kiddos do imo.:goodvibes

my DIL has asked me to attempt to make my GD who will be 1-1/2 y.o. then one of the disney themed pillow case dresses:confused: (which i plan on tackling after my youngest graduates from HS next month). If i can find instructions for an adult pattern, was considering making DIL one too as a surprise to match (she's a skinnie minne;)figured she could wear it as a shirt with tshirt underneath?) thinking it'd be cute.:confused3 Can't say i've ever seen anybody wearing one, let along an adult...any thoughts on this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter