Marion's DISNEYland California thread - comply with rules before posting request!

My Nephew is traveling to Disneyland Hongkong on November 3rd and would love some designs made. I understand the short notice. I would appreciate if you can accommodate. This request is for my brother, his wife and nephew

If you would personalize this as below:

Veer's 1st trip to Disneyland : 1stFab6WDWCastle3.jpg (nephew)
Smit's 1st trip to Disneyland : 1stTrip/1stFab6WDW1.jpg (Dad)
Sonali's 1st trip to Disneyland : Cinderella1stWDW1.jpg (Mom)

Thanks,
Disneylogo

Marion,
May I request the following items from you? If possible, could I have them anytime before Christmas if you are able to fulfill this request?

JournalCover3.jpg
Gabriella

MinnieInvite1.jpg
Gabriella

2 requests for MickeyInviteDL1.jpg
Kaiden
Kaleb

Thank you very much and I hope I have followed the proper format that you listed in your instructions.

Hi Marion!
I am loving all your designs.I still have a lot of looking through to do but i figured as i figure out the ones i want i would request.

photo BirthdayTrio-1.jpg
6th birthday and name is Nolan
Also could you make this for Disneyland Thank you!

I also had a qs.. i am looking at some of your already made Disneyland ones and the one i am looking at is mickey ears with the fab 5.. now i see it shows a boarder around the image. Is this what would be printed when i make the shirt?? Or could i request no boarder? Sorry totally new. been reading and reading. :)

I cannot provide a generic answer to your questions. Generally however if it is a use as is DISign and it has a border it is because of a request or it simply makes sense....I would have to know the DISign you were talking about

Thank you! for nolans bday shirt! the one i was looking at was
DL-Fab6Head1.jpg

could i request no border? also to download in photobucket.. i am having the hardest time figuring out how to do that. i click your image above i see it and the left i see some share buttons but no download. Thanks you.

download button is under Media Options on the right side of PB preview screen

girlegirl7101: I do not post a blank of the image you mention so you would need to indicate personalization...

Marion i didnt want a blank i was just asking if it had to have the border. Thank you ahead of time for all your hard work. every time i look at your pb i find more and more awesome designs.

could i request

Princesses10a.jpg could you make it say Disneyland, name Chelsey, my first visit. and if you can fit 2014 in somewhere that would be cool. I like the writing the image already has if you can use that or something like it that would be awesome.

15SharingDL1.jpg ( sorry we have 19 people hope thats ok)
near the top middle can these be there
Mimi-girl
Pipa-boy
Nana-girl
Lexi-girl

grouped together somewhat
Keith-boy
alicia-girl
Cayden-boy
Drake- Boy
Ethan-boy
Nolan-boy
Chelsey-girl

somewhat grouped together/like maybe other side
Kenny-boy
Corrine-girl
Ben-boy
Jordyn-girl
Conner -boy

somewhat near each other
Kevin-boy
Courtney-girl
Kinnlee-girl

our trip isnt until middle of January

I hate do to this but it looks like Nana might go.. Could you add her to it.. if its not to much could you also post one with out her cause she is somewhat up in the air.. she is in the process of selling her house and papa just died so she wants to come but i cant guarentee she will be ready or able but i would hate to leave her out. Nana is the great grand-grandma so near the top near pipa would be cool.

I am sorry i asked you to make two. I have got conformation of his Nana going. So just one would be great. Thank you.

Hi Marion,
Sorry for posting this request in the wrong place before....
I would like to request 3 autograph covers in 4x6. We are heading to Disneyland December 16/13.
I would like the same one for all three names:
DL-Characters-AC2.jpg
Personalization:
Christian's Autograph Book Disneyland 2013
Danika's Autograph Book Disneyland 2013
Madison's Autograph Book Disneyland 2013

Thank you very much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter