March Scrapping Challenge

Well, I did 30 7x7 pages last night. Unfortunately, I can't count them. I'm helping a neighbor who wants to donate an album to her church. So, although they will be journaled, I won't be doing it. Doing 30 pages in about 3 hours from start to finish is pretty good, though, even without journaling. I'm still hoping ot finish journaling about 5 more pages in one of my albums tonight to accomplish a little more. STill better than last week, though. I'm also hoping to actually finish my taxes this weekend and really start scrapping again!

WOW!! I am very impressed w/everyone's totals. I can't imagine getting 30 or 40 pages done in a month!! I completed 4 more pages since last post which brings me up to 14 and have 4 more pages that I need to journal and then I'll be done. Hoping to get that done tonight so I can count it.
This week is Spring break for my kids so I thought I'd have more time to do more but unfortunatley it hasn't worked out that way. I've spent more time running the kids to the park, to friend's houses etc that by the time I get back home I'm playing catch up w/MY job!! Clients don't seem to understand I have "mommy time" too. Oh well, gotta make a buck somehow! I do love it tho.
Congrats to everyone!!
Karen :cool1:

Ok I got 7 pages done tonight-whew! I am almost all done with the entire album-it has 88 pages. But,I am too tired to do the last 2 pages. So, my total is 46. I am pretty confident you won't see that much out of me again for a LONG time.
Amii

I went to a neighborhood crop last night and finished 4 more pages. (Started several more) so my total is 41. I am hoping to get more done next month. Since today is the first day of Spring Break I should get lots of pages done.

I finished the last 4 pages that I needed to journal last night so that brings my total up to 18 for the month I think. Not as good as last month but I've been alot busier....didn't think that was possible but it's true!
April challenge is next! There is hope to get more!!

karen :Pinkbounc

For the record... I completed only 2 pages for the ENTIRE month... that's 4 pages for TWO months!! YIKES!! I'm better at shopping than scrapping these days!!

Congrats to the winner!!

My final total is 22...a little short of my goal of 31 for the month.

I'm going to a 6 hour crop on April 8th for National Scrapbooking Day. Hopefully I can get quite a few pages done that night.

Good luck in April everyone! :cheer2:

Missy

Hope everyone is done posting!

TOTALS FOR MARCH

WDWMom - 41

ilovedale3 - 31

FantasticDisFamily - 8

ann-e-mator -36

pattyT - 33

5wdwnutz - 22

TN Traveler - 18

sweet maxine - 1

knovak - 15

cobbler - 12

wtpclc - 9

TonyS20 - 14

diznygirl - 23

Beanie - 33

Jiminy102 - 30

dreams91 - 1

ToDisney - 2

pjlla - 40

and the winner is..... disnymomadopt2china with a total of 46 pages for March!!!

Good job to everybody who made some progress in their books this month. It will be harder and harder to find the time to scrap as the weather gets nicer, so keep plugging along! I look forward to joining back in the challenge for April!

disneymomadopt2 china.... send me a PM with your address and scrapping needs and your prize will be on its way sometime this week!.............Pamela

Congratulations!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter