March Scrapping Challenge

I decided to forgo grading papers, getting stuff ready for school, cleaning the house, doing laundry... well, basically everything... to scrap some today. I got 6 more pages done, giving me 11 for the month. :Pinkbounc

I was able to sneak downstairs today and got a few pages done. I am up to 12 for the month. Not too bad since I was in WDW for over a week. A few that I did today just needed some journaling and titles so it was easy and fast.

My husband decided to work until 3am drilling, sawing, redoing our kitchen so i stayed up and got 12 pages done on Fri night. So, I am at 16 pages total. But I am still trying to recover from lack of sleep, I have been trying to come up with some new and exciting Asian type pages-anyone have a good place to look for layouts? I finally found a great one at www.scrapandtell.com-so now I can have something to look forward to making, opposed to having to be creative.
Amii

Well I should be able to do a couple of pages tonight since our troop is doing our Make-a-Wish scrap. But beyond that I didn't do anything this weekend or will I through at least next Sunday. It is a show week (aka h*** week). While it is grand fun, it means long hours (on top of work - couldn't that go away for the week) and lots of work.

Saturday night after the band festival finally was out of our way :flower: we started loading the set onto the stage. Wrapped about 11 pm and were back at it by 8 am Sunday morning. I finally headed for home around 7 pm Sunday night. At the moment I'm not sure I could make my hands, neck, or shoulders do the movements needed to scrap - all of those muscles plus a few more are screaming that I did far too much physical labor over the last two days!
Deb

Sorry to hear about your wary body Deb. Just one more week and you are done.

I just came up from the basement (sounds like I belong on the Munsters :) ). I did 3 more pages. Up to 15 now. Not working much this week so I told myself for every bathroom I clean, I can spend an hour scrapping. Well, one bathroom down, two to go. Not sure I'll get any more cleaned today. Need to go shower and then I am off to the Dr. for my yearly exam. Yuck, but it's better than going to the Dentist.

4 more pages done for me....my new monthly total is 10. Hoping to finish my 1st 4-page layout these week...so far, so good! :cheer2:

Missy

WDWMom said:
but it's better than going to the Dentist.

I'm not too sure about that!!!!! :) Okay, so maybe some times it is! :) Hope your exam went okay and hope Deb's body is back to working again :)

I finished one lousy page today :( But on the other hand, I am going to a crop this Friday :cool1: so I put together pictures, paper and embellishments for about 10 pages. My goal is to have DS8 caught up to the beginning of school this year. I also grabbed pictures for DD14 girl scout book. I think I have about 3 pages worth of pics for that if I finish DS8 stuff. I am also going to grab DS10 pictures and his album but I doubt I will get that far. Who knows, I will only know my neighbor I am going with so maybe I won't be so chatty.

BTW, I am now at 16 pages.

1 is more than I did! I think I'm giving up on the challenge this month. Just too much going on. The only scrapping I've done in a couple of weeks was 2 pages for our Make A Wish project on Monday.
Deb

Did another 5 today... Although do they count if they were in my grandmothers album? I was teaching her to scrabook today

As long as you did them they count. Even if she helped you select photos, etc. WOW! That must have been a unique experience to share with her. Hope you were able to glean some family history along the way.
Deb

I worked on quite a few pages Friday night at the crop I went to. Just finished some titles and journaling today. 14 more pages for me and I got DS8 caught up to the end of the summer. I feel so relieved that I am getting myself into this school year. Now I just need to work on DD and DS10 pictures.

M total is now 30. Not sure how many more I'll get done this month. My parents will be here this weekend for Easter so no more seeking to the basement. I must get my house clean for my mom.

I stayed up late last Friday and planned 20 pages, I got 6 done on Sat and did 15 yesterday-whew! And tomorrow is probably my last day to get anything done, not only do i have 30 coming for dinner on Sunday, but my son turns 9 on Monday and daughter turns 4 on next wednesday-Whew I am already tired! So my total is 35, I hope I can do something tomorrow as I can see the light on finishing this album.
Amii

I'm really hoping to at least finish journaling the pages I have done! Been working on the house a lot lately. I will be scrapping with the inlaws Sat., but it's an odd group project that my SIL wanted to try. Plus, I'll be the teacher, so I don't know how much I'll get done.

Cobbler - If I gave you some of my photos to do, would that inspire you? ;)

Sounds like you need to get to a crop (one that you're not hosting)!

It's not that I'm in a rut, it's that I just don't have the time to spend more than 30 mins or so at a time to work on my L/Os. Most of ya'll know I'm a home based travel agent and even though technically my office is closed at 5, I still get calls as late as 7 and 8 at night. I hate not to accept the calls b/c it's a very busy time for travel right now. So by the time I get dinner fixed, on the table, eat, get kids in tub, homework checked and kids in bed, it's 9:00. That's usually when I scrap--between 9 and 10.

So far this month I've done only 10 pages but what I've done, I'm really happy w/so I guess that says something! Hopefully I can get more time since the kids will be out of school for Spring Break starting tomorrow.

karen :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter