March Exercise Challenge...Totals pg 37 # 542 update 4/2

I ended the month at 1040/900. Makes up for all the other months I was under!

Thanks Julie for keeping track of all the totals!!

Congrats to all those who made goal, and those who didn't - congrats for trying and good luck next month!! :sunny:

Wow! Did March fly by, or what????

24 of us made or exceeded our goal.

Together we exercised 51,677 minutes. That's over 861 HOURS this month!!

We are AWESOME!!!!

April 1st. Time to shake some Booty!!

Didn't make it in to post my results yesterday :blush: I did 42 minutes on Thursday and 25 on yesterday. That puts me at 1024/1000! :cheer2: :cheer2: I made it! This was a difficult month for me to keep going on the exercise! I am so proud that I completed my goal! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Well, for the first challenge in 8 months, I didn't make my goal. :guilty: But I am determined to get back on track in April!

My total for March was 960/1200.

Thanks for hosting this challenge Julie! :thumbsup2

I didn't get here with my totals either I ended up with 1545/1500

I ended the month with 312 hrs. and I was shooting for 500. Rats! April will be better.

Okay, I haven't been on the DIS in like 2 weeks!! :sad2: I hate real life! LOL ;)

I last posted on 3/25 my totals, and I exercised the entire week of the 27th for at least an hour and a half each day. So 5 times 90 minutes is 450 plus my existing 1785 = 2,235/2,000!!! Woohoo!

Ugh, I'm already late on my April challenge!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter