• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March Exercise Challenge...Totals pg 37 # 542 update 4/2

Please add 40 min. for me for 530/700 total. I won't make it this month, but I will try to make April. :sunny:

Almost there!!!!

As of 7:40 a.m. MST today we've completed 46,942 minutes of 61,100 committed to by those who have reported. That's almost 76.5% done!!!

FIFTEEN of us have already met or exceeded our goals!
Many more are ALMOST THERE!!!

Three days to go!!! KEEP MOVING!!!!!

adding another 90 for me today - 60 cardio, 30 pushups and weights. Gotta get in all I can, the cruise is coming up fast! :banana:

I made my goal this month. I'm so excited!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: And exceeded it -this IS a GOOD thing for me!!!!!

Right now at 1020/1000 and will workout tonight and tomorrow night for another 120 yet. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Chris

to add to the confusion -- this is me, really ohmom

i'm at 1420/1500

I have done 90 minutes since my last post. Not sure if I will make it to my goal this month. I have not exercised today, but the hotel treadmill is occupied so I may not get to. :guilty: My total for now is 905/1000. So close! I will not be happy if I miss this goal by such a small amount!

Today I did a 1.5 mile walk with my mom, and then I did some toning stuff. That gives me 40 more minutes. :banana:

Well I'm not going to make goal, but I am up to 390/750.

Went out on the new rollerblades today. Did 40 minutes!
Woo-hoo...that takes me to 325/750.

I did make it to the gym today! :cheer2: I got in 47 minutes of walking on the treadmill. Then I did about 5 minutes of swimming laps. That is 52 minutes! :cool1: That brings my total to 957/1000. I might just make it after all. :cheer2:

I've been away for almost a week, but did manage some exercise time. Please add 230 minutes for me.

Terri
535/1000

1370/1600 minutes.........it's getting close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guilty:

Arrrgggghhhh! I really do appreciate these challenges...but can I borrow minutes from someone???? :rotfl2: I did get 70 minutes in of ST and TM, so now I'm at 980/1200....sure wish I had gotten my 10 mile walk in this weekend!!! :sad2:

I am at 765/1000. I know I won't make it this month but I am happy that I have gotten this far considering that I didn't start working out until March11th because of a sinus infection. I will check in tomorrow when I should be over 800. Thanks for running this. Hope everyone gets close to their goal. And better luck next month.

I'm at 1080/1000 and will workout tonight but haven't decided how if I'll go to one workout or two.

OK, got 45 minutes in this morning...1025/1200. If I huff and puff :yay: maybe I can squeak in...175 minutes in a day and a half is nothing to some of you!! As Donac says...any minutes are better than the alternative!!! :rolleyes1

Ok.. got on the TM and got 60 minutes done tonight..Now I'm 1085/1200!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter