• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March Exercise Challenge...Totals pg 37 # 542 update 4/2

Haven't had much time to exercise this week, the week from hell at work, but it got up to 74 degrees here today, finally spring has arrived. Therefore, I went outside jogging/walking for 40 minutes. Finally made goal with 1 day to spare! :sunny: 930/900

I got another 20 minutes in today. Thanks for hosting this challenge. . .it motivates me to get minutes in! :cool1:

20 mins walking, 15 mins stairmachine for 35 mins total. That makes 1290/1250.

The weather was GREAT yesterday 3/30/06, and since I had been nursing a sore sholder we went walking to get a little exercise. We ended up walking for 2 1/2 hours (150 min). I know it is not an intence workout, but still trying to let my shoulder heal up before I do anything to rough again! Hopeing to pick it back up slowly over the weekend.

i'm up to 1465/1500 -- probably i'll get that last 35 mins done today! i hope!

I finished the month at 825/1000 with a 60 minute walk last night.

Congrats to all that met goal. Those of us who didn't. Any movement was better than not moving. Better luck next month.

Last day of the month! I was down to the wire but I did it! :cool1: 1005/1000 for March. Bring on April!

Well I'm done for the month. My final is 1095/1000. Thanks for doing this!

This was one of my best months ever. I finished with 1900/1400. :banana:

Thanks so much for keeping track for us!!!

None for me today, but I am thrilled that I made goal! 565/500 for me! Going for 1000 in April! :cheer2:

45 mins for me today. 30 mins walk/run and 15 mins stairmachine 1335/1250 for my March total. :hippie:

Arrrggghhh!!! I got 65 minutes in..doubling up on BL DVD...I just need 50 more!! 3 more hours..can I do it??? :confused3 1150/1200

YES!!! 50 minutes on the TM while DH and I watch a movie!!! 1200/1200 as I come careening and sliding in!! :cool1:

No extra exercise for me last night, unless cleaning/reorganizing my DD's room for 3 hours counts. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter