March 12, 2011 Eastern Caribbean, Let's rock the Magic!

We made it!! Arrived and checked into the Swan! Kids and DH are exploring (I am ready to sleep!!). We head to Cinderellas castle tomorrow am!

Safe trips for everyone!!

Ashley

I assume that you are doing the breakfast at Cinderellas castle, we loved it when our daughter was little,lots of fond memories there.

Rob

Well we made it to Florida and already meet up with Mark and Shadow at the airport:thumbsup2 Hope to see the rest of the dis board gang at the sail away meet.

Rob

Hey everyone! I hope y'all had a great cruise. Sorry I missed meeting up with everyone. Our luggage arrived and I started unpacking and completely lost track of time. :confused3

Thanks for all the great FE gifts! :love:

I hope everyone is having a safe trip home.

So fun meeting you all and seeing you around the ship. Loved the FE gifts. Wow what craftiness (is that a word?) on the gifts.
Kaitlin had a great time meeting some of your kiddos...As you can see from my ticker, we've already rebooked! Maybe I'll see some of you on another trip sometime....:goodvibes

I am cruising on the Magic on the 26th. I have a question. Do any of the staterooms have and ipod dock? If we don't bring our computer is there anywhere to just charge it at a computer? in the teen area? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance. :)

I am cruising on the Magic on the 26th. I have a question. Do any of the staterooms have and ipod dock? If we don't bring our computer is there anywhere to just charge it at a computer? in the teen area? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance. :)

Not yet. They were actually phasing out the propeller clocks in the staterooms and our stateroom host said that they will eventually have the ipod docks. We brought a travel charger that had a USB port (you will need the extra electrical outlets anyway, so it was a worthwhile investment of about $15).

Hi , We had a GREAT time on the ship! Thank you for all the FE gifts!

A few photos of Shadow's retirement cruise!

031-1.jpg

068.jpg

This photos were off my veranda...

074.jpg

032.jpg

Hi everyone.

We made it home last night by about 9:30 PM. Everyone is exhaused but we had a great time.

We lost DH's camera at Coral World but we are hoping someone turned it in and I emailed them today.

I hope everyone liked the magnets (pictures of the ships) and pins we gave out with the Canadian chocolate bars.

We had fun seeing what we received and some of you are so good at the crafts, I was amazed.

:woohoo:

Wow! What a trip....My head is reeling today, though, being "back at it". We also got in very late last night....and crashed! But back at work (and kiddos at school) early this a.m.!

FE gifts were GREAT! Thanks to everyone. And once I get unpacked I'll get to see again what they were! Seems like I just kept picking up packages. My kiddos LOVED it!

Sorry to hear about the missing camera...hopefully someone will turn it in. That is a bummer! Loved the Canada pins and candy (my DD8's teacher is from Canada...she decided we needed to give all the chocolate to her teacher, cause it will remind her of home! We'll see how much if any was left over! We might just be showing her the pins!).

We didn't get on the ship until after 3 due to our driver being a little late (he had driven a family to Por Canaveral a little earlier and before leaving found one guy that had forgotten his passports in a safe at his Disney property! So he offered to bring him back...he called us, so we were not concerned, just felt horrible for the guy who had forgotten his passports and had to come all the way back!).

We had a couple days in Disney before and after the trip. Loved doing it that way, but really was worn out by the time we hit the plane on Sunday. Now I have loads and loads of laundry to do when I get home....may take awhile!

Well....fantastic cruise. Cannot wait to plan another....shhhh, don't tell my husband!

Ashley

Just listened to the CD with my DD10 as she loaded it on her computer! LOVED IT! Thank you Shadow (and family!) for a MAGICal CD!

This was a great cruise and we enjoyed meeting all of you. Keep in touch and hope to see all of you guys in the future.

We are booked on the Dream in Aug 16th 2011

Rob

Just listened to the CD with my DD10 as she loaded it on her computer! LOVED IT! Thank you Shadow (and family!) for a MAGICal CD!

Your welcome! I got the idea from another FE years back.
I need to update the songs ..i think.

Hi everyone,

Can't believe our dream cruise is over already. :sad2::sad2:

Thanks to all of you for answering my questions and helping to make our first ever cruise extra magical!

We had such a fabulous time. :cloud9: Laura was heartbroken Friday night and Saturday morning that she had to leave the ship. :sad1: I'll admit, I was pretty upset about it myself.

We had a great drive home...sunshine all the way. Unfortunately, they're predicting a snowstorm tonight and tomorrow, so the groundhog's prediction of an early spring was not meant to be! :mad:

I was all up for booking our next cruise onboard but I think DH and Colleen will need some time to think about it. I'm sure Laura and I will win them over!! :) ;)

Michelle

I want to take a moment and thank Marcy for organizing this thread.

Thanks for taking on the fish extender list and setting up the DIS Meet on the first day.

We had a wonderful time and can't wait to plan another cruise, though we don't know when that will be at this time but we figure it will be March 2013 to the Mexican Riviera instead of the Caribbean.

Thanks again Marcy.
:goodvibes

I want to take a moment and thank Marcy for organizing this thread.

Thanks for taking on the fish extender list and setting up the DIS Meet on the first day.

We had a wonderful time and can't wait to plan another cruise, though we don't know when that will be at this time but we figure it will be March 2013 to the Mexican Riviera instead of the Caribbean.

Thanks again Marcy.
:goodvibes

I agree! Thanks Marcy for putting out the FE list (and all the revisions!). My kids had a great time delivering the gifts...and I was able to fill my "FE" suitcase on the way back with all my trip goodies! (here I thought I'd have an empty bag after delivering all of the FE things we brought!).

Ashley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter