Marathon Weekend Weather Thread

I quit training, for various reasons, so I decided just to eat the $$ and not do the 1/2 tomorrow.
I wasn't even going to pick up my packet. (Cause, why?)
But if they cancel the 1/2 entirely due to weather, will they refund people? And will only people who pick up their packets get said refund?
I'll stop by today and pick my shirt up if that's the case.

Your options are listed on the website.

https://www.rundisney.com/disneyworld-marathon/

So disappointing. I think we're just going to take the refund (doing the Dopey so the refund will be an automatic Disney gift card) as I don't feel like dealing with what I'm assuming will be lines and chaos at WWoS tomorrow to get the tickets (and tomorrow would be our only day to use them so probably won't get to a park until 1 p.m. at the earliest). Went to the food court at CBR around 11:30 p.m. and there were dozens of runners running around the lake (in the pouring rain and lightning...be careful out there!). We're trying to come up with a plan B for tomorrow. Don't really want to run a half after the rain/lightning stops in the afternoon to do a marathon a few hours later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter