I should probably mention that I'm basically an antisocial hermit, so while I'm all excited about the party and meetup plans ... expect me to be sitting in a corner crying the whole time.

I bought some Lemon+Lime Nuun with you in mind yesterday. I wanted to try the Nuun-arita and if it's good, I am going to make sure I have minis of tequila in my gear bag for after the 5k or 10k to make one. Hydration + Electrolytes + Booze = :upsidedow

Oh yeah, me too. I am all talk. If I do crash the Beach Club, you will find me hiding behind my phone. :surfweb:

I am very shy, but I went to the Star Wars meet up and had a great time. Everyone was very very nice.

I am staying at the Swan in continuation of my boycott of Disney resorts due to their parking fees. I will definitely be at the meetup and DATW on Monday that starts in Mexico.

I am shy but then I feel the need to fill in silence so then just start talking about random stuff so maybe I'm not shy, I really have no idea anymore, but I could crash in and feel the silence void with complete nonsense! But I usually forget meet ups because I'm on rides, so much to do.

But, I was looking at last years stuff and looks like we booked Southwest going out May 18 & coming back on June 22. Anyone know or look when they open their next booking window? Flights may be booked before races, ha that's funny.

I’m debating between CBR and Pop right now. Both are pretty good prices and I know CBR will still have construction in January.

Never stayed at Pop, but CBR is my least favorite moderate. Depending on the “island” you end up on it could be quite a trek to the food court. Not necessarily the best for a race weekend.

Never stayed at Pop, but CBR is my least favorite moderate. Depending on the “island” you end up on it could be quite a trek to the food court. Not necessarily the best for a race weekend.
Yeah most of the moderates are spread out. They do have renovated rooms and will have some other renovated areas. That and the price is why I am considering it but I will likely go with Pop.

I went to the meet up and I don't like people but I like most Run Disney people. Luckily those people get my sarcasm.
Ha, this is great! I love sarcasm!

Yeah, Most Run Disney people are great & make great random conversation & Disboard runners are the best when you call out their username like a crazy person :) I will say though that some Run Disney people (not here) rub me slightly wrong with their always have to be in the limelight shots even if they mash people (had that happen) or just some obnoxious behavior at times, like they own the races personally.

and I totally have an outfit idea for Jan, is it too early!?

I’m in the minority. I dislike POP and like CBR.

As for the meet up. Don’t be like me and wear your dinner clothes cuz you are being too lazy to change. I was way overdressed even though I threw my wet hair back in a bun and wore flip flops with my dress.

I’m in the minority. I dislike POP and like CBR.

As for the meet up. Don’t be like me and wear your dinner clothes cuz you are being too lazy to change. I was way overdressed even though I threw my wet hair back in a bun and wore flip flops with my dress.

You looked super pretty, though!!

Everyone is welcome! I can start making a list, and it can be first-come, first-choice ... except for Go-Go Boots Scientist. We're probably going to have to draw straws for that one. :rotfl2:
I figured that one would be out.

I could be the paper boy even though his back is to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter